PDA

View Full Version : =>Caution<= 75% / 25%

SXFX
01-18-2008, 05:30 AM
ok this may cause a fight and wel....i'm sorry. But here it goes.
A very good friend of mine many years agoe told me about this theory where on average of all women only 25% actually enjoy sex on a regular baisis. The other 75% would rather shop than have sex with their boy friend, husband or the man of their dreams.

Now after i was told this i went on a bit of a bender, date/screw around with a girl for a month or two , quickly determine if she was part of the 75% or the 25% and move on.

I say I did this for about 10ish months, and 5 girls later it was ture.
75% were ah ho hum and a bottle of rum while the ones from the 25% were amazing! Simply amazing! Not only in bead but their desire was just white hot and greatly appreciated.

But being who i am i started asking what was causing this? Isn't sex hard wired into our DNA? With out sex our species would die out! So how did this trait survive? Wouldn't all the cold horrible in bead bitches end up single for life and thus be genetic dead ends? And those that enjoyed sex and were fun would have many many kids?

So what is it? Do these women just lack a hormone? Do they just not have enogh testastarone?
Which brings me here. I know many of you girls are on estastarone blockers, has it affected your sex drive? Have you noticed you have more shoes then used condoms?

Thanks in advance and sorry if any one starts fighting.

TrueBeauty TS
01-18-2008, 05:44 AM
ok this may cause a fight and wel....i'm sorry. But here it goes.
A very good friend of mine many years agoe told me about this theory where on average of all women only 25% actually enjoy sex on a regular baisis. The other 75% would rather shop than have sex with their boy friend, husband or the man of their dreams.

Now after i was told this i went on a bit of a bender, date/screw around with a girl for a month or two , quickly determine if she was part of the 75% or the 25% and move on.

I say I did this for about 10ish months, and 5 girls later it was ture.
75% were ah ho hum and a bottle of rum while the ones from the 25% were amazing! Simply amazing! Not only in bead but their desire was just white hot and greatly appreciated.

But being who i am i started asking what was causing this? Isn't sex hard wired into our DNA? With out sex our species would die out! So how did this trait survive? Wouldn't all the cold horrible in bead bitches end up single for life and thus be genetic dead ends? And those that enjoyed sex and were fun would have many many kids?

So what is it? Do these women just lack a hormone? Do they just not have enogh testastarone?
Which brings me here. I know many of you girls are on estastarone blockers, has it affected your sex drive? Have you noticed you have more shoes then used condoms?

Thanks in advance and sorry if any one starts fighting.

I'll tell you the answer after I get back from shopping.

:roll:

Musclehead_tsluvr
01-18-2008, 09:40 AM
I know many of you girls are on estastarone blockers, has it affected your sex drive? No, but the calzone blockers have.

Have you noticed you have more shoes then used condoms?I have a closet full of both

:lol:

SXFX
01-18-2008, 04:16 PM

Oh that was great!
See this is what happens when an technial person tries to figure out exactly what goes on in a womans head.
But it's interesting, i wonder if it's hormonal, sociological or just based on brain structure.

So you would rather go shopping then have sex with your significant other? Really? Honest? :?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-18-2008, 04:28 PM
I'd say that's about accurate. As far as this board goes it's 100% inaccurate as the average sex drive of these heathens is well over 90% on a daily basis, hormones or not.

TrueBeauty TS
01-18-2008, 06:02 PM

Oh that was great!
See this is what happens when an technial person tries to figure out exactly what goes on in a womans head.
But it's interesting, i wonder if it's hormonal, sociological or just based on brain structure.

So you would rather go shopping then have sex with your significant other? Really? Honest? :?

See? This is what happens when a "technial" person can't spell the word "bed". :wink:

But to answer your question... I would rather go shopping WITH my significant other (or any nice, generous man) at Louis Vuitton, then go back home to have some hot sex instead of worrying about your statistics. :D

If you want real, technical, scientific answers this is not the place for that. Worth-nothing opinions, yes. Science & fact, no.

SXFX
01-18-2008, 09:36 PM

Oh that was great!

See? This is what happens when a "technial" person can't spell the word "bed". :wink:

But to answer your question... I would rather go shopping WITH my significant other (or any nice, generous man) at Louis Vuitton, then go back home to have some hot sex instead of worrying about your statistics. :D

If you want real, technical, scientific answers this is not the place for that. Worth-nothing opinions, yes. Science & fact, no.

sorry about the spelling boo boo.
Really? Shopping instead of having sex?
Really? Ok the shopping and the sex thing ok that's a way of thanking some one but just plain old wanna have sex with my guy twice a week because i enjoy it kind of gig? no?
Hu?
No may I ask a personal question, did you allways feel like this? Or only after you started taking hormones?