PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Practices

unlocked80
01-18-2008, 03:07 AM
I'm just wondering what everyone is into. I've been with only 3 t-girls, and both times were kind of quickie one nighter type of deals. (yes both, one time was with 2). The 3 sum was awesome, we got pretty kinky, and the other time...blah. It was just like having sex with a dude. *I'm bi*, you know kiss for one minute grab each other's cocks like 40 seconds later, another 30 seconds, unzip, stroke, kneel, you get the idea. Totally rushed. Right to the point is good sometimes, but damn, not every time.

I want more than that, I like kissing, exploring with my hands, just taking the time to relax and have fun. There's more to it than just getting off as fast as possible.

Ladies, does the first paragraph describe you, or do the majority of you like some foreplay? I understand pretty much everyone here was born "male" but does that have to mean that it's always going to be straight to the point?

I say if you're a girl, I/us guys should treat you like one in and out of the bedroom. Just because you're hung doesn't mean foreplay has to be in fast forward.

tgirlzoe
01-18-2008, 03:19 AM
uhh... isn't that the way drunken orgies usually go?

if you want it better, try dating instead!

unlocked80
01-18-2008, 03:57 AM
Ahh good point. Too bad I live in the country so the only time I have to meet anyone is when I go out to the city or burbs. Hopefully when I go back to college that will change. Until then (august), dating is going to be a bit of a pipe dream.