PDA

View Full Version : AS HARD AS THIS WILL BE ... I MUST SAY GOODBYE TOO!!!!!

mimiplastique
01-18-2008, 02:45 AM
THIS BOARD BRINGS OUT A LOT OF EVIL IN ME AND I DO NOT LIKE IT . IT IS ADDICTIVE, AND ABUSIVE AND IT BRINGS OUT THE ABSOLUTE WORST IN IT'S MEMBERS AND I BELIEVE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE REALLY GOOD PEOPLE JUST LONELY AND ALONE . YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY MISERY LOVES COMPANY . BYE HUNG ANGELS ... CAN'T SAY IT WAS NICE KNOWING
YOU BUT I CAN SAY I HAD SOME FUN .... NO MORE READS . NOT MORE CUTS , NO MORE MIMI.

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO GAVE IT TO ME
MISS MIMI PLASTIQUE

ed_jaxon
01-18-2008, 02:49 AM
Really really sorry to see you go and I'll hope you will reconsider.

You have brought some much needed personality to this place.

While it is true this place is addictive please don't let the haters win. Everything in moderation.

I'll pm you later.

Ed

bassman2546
01-18-2008, 02:49 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thx1138
01-18-2008, 05:28 AM
Pls. don't go Mimi. I love your abuse. It turns me on sexually. I dream of you walking on my back in high heels.

SXFX
01-18-2008, 05:32 AM
well ok i don't know you but....sorry to hear it sucked and well huggz and maybe you can come back later.

TsVanessa69
01-18-2008, 06:51 AM
she will be back

bilko
01-18-2008, 06:56 AM
it as already posted on another thread,pmsl :D

El Nino
01-18-2008, 07:02 AM
This board doesn't enforce negativity on you... Only you allow yourself to experience this. All the negativity stems from your own interactions, thoughts and words that you say.

El Nino
01-18-2008, 07:02 AM
Oh yeah, I'm 100% certain you are reading this...

Teabagger Vance
01-18-2008, 07:08 AM
Goodbye...farewell...see you next week! :lol:

tsntx
01-18-2008, 07:12 AM
bye "bro" wont miss your bullshit for a second... come back when youre a woman and the attitude is left at the door... til then dont come back ya' hear?

Oli
01-18-2008, 07:39 AM
This board doesn't enforce negativity on you... Only you allow yourself to experience this. All the negativity stems from your own interactions, thoughts and words that you say.

Stop using logic and reason...it's like trying to teach a fish to drive, a total waste of time.

mimiplastique
01-18-2008, 07:52 AM
it as already posted on another thread,pmsl :D
FUCK YOU BILKO I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE !!!! YOU FAGGOT

mimiplastique
01-18-2008, 07:55 AM
bye "bro" wont miss your bullshit for a second... come back when youre a woman and the attitude is left at the door... til then dont come back ya' hear?FUCK YOU U UGLY ASS TOAD !!!!
CALL ME VIA EROS.COM SO I CAN SAY WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU WITHOUT BEING BANNED

El Nino
01-18-2008, 08:10 AM
See what I mean about bringing negativity upon yourself?

chefmike
01-18-2008, 08:17 AM
So carry your streetwalking skank ass back out to the sidewalk and get to steppin', shanaynay!

Oli
01-18-2008, 08:28 AM
So carry your streetwalking skank ass back out to the sidewalk and get to steppin', shanaynay!

The return of the King. LMAO!!

Floyd R
01-18-2008, 08:35 AM
I will not miss you. I am celebrating you are leaving. To know you are leaving evokes thoughts of that song from the Wizard of Oz, "ding dong the wicked witch is gone."

mimiplastique
01-18-2008, 09:19 AM
I will not miss you. I am celebrating you are leaving. To know you are leaving evokes thoughts of that song from the Wizard of Oz, "ding dong the wicked witch is gone."

fuck you faggot !!!! i am here to stay and more evil than ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yodajazz
01-18-2008, 09:47 AM
bye "bro" wont miss your bullshit for a second... come back when youre a woman and the attitude is left at the door... til then dont come back ya' hear?FUCK YOU U UGLY ASS TOAD !!!!
CALL ME VIA EROS.COM SO I CAN SAY WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU WITHOUT BEING BANNED

This is for tsntx: Please do not call Mimi until I can get the arrangments done for Pay for View. People pay good money to see a great fight.

thx1138
01-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Mimi: re your ass photo....pls ask someone to show you how to make it smaller. thks.

mimiplastique
01-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Mimi: re your ass photo....pls ask someone to show you how to make it smaller. thks.thats not my ass ... my dick is way bigger than than taht ....and i know how to resize my pics .

spit

BrendaQG
01-18-2008, 12:07 PM
Posting my picture here is yet another instance of internet harassment which I have gone to the police about. Wheels are in motion. It is a mistake to do that in such a way that it can be traced back to you. :tsk: I thought I had taught you better than that.

mimiplastique
01-18-2008, 12:08 PM
:lol: Sorry, but that's Brenda's ass that you all hate. lollmao

mimiplastique
01-18-2008, 12:11 PM
why is brenda talking to me ???

mimiplastique
01-18-2008, 12:13 PM
proof ???

BrendaQG
01-20-2008, 11:41 AM
@Trumadoc

Who the hell are you and why should anyone give a shit about what you think?

TsVanessa69
01-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Posting my picture here is yet another instance of internet harassment which I have gone to the police about. Wheels are in motion. It is a mistake to do that in such a way that it can be traced back to you. :tsk: I thought I had taught you better than that.

THIS is the most fucking hilarious thing I have read online in some time now.

Internet Harassment? Fucking funny!

You seem to have forgotten that you voluntarily joined this forum, voluntarily choose to remain, to read posts, to respond to posts, etc.

Wheels are in motion .... more fucking funny

Take responsibility for your own damn life and actions
Amen!
This porch monkey faggot has NO life.
Wheels are in motion? Who cares that some dudes pics are posted on the internet.
Those pics are public domain, even I have a copy, what fag, you gonna make an order against me?
I'll go to court.
You don't scare me.
as yesterday, there is still no record of a restraining order on file with the Chicago police department.
Maybe on Mars there is.
Dude is crazy

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 02:04 PM
@Trumadoc

Who the hell are you and why should anyone give a shit about what you think?
Hes the guy that was ripped off by a vomiting hooker, that just vanished into thin air like David Copperfield. :lol:

TsVanessa69
01-20-2008, 02:19 PM
why is this dudes asshole GREEN??

drock
01-21-2008, 04:36 AM
Come on baby don't go stick around!

gr4phic4rtist08
01-21-2008, 06:49 AM
All you stupid bitches, quit making threads about leaving because no one gives two fucks if you leave or don't leave (minus all the trolls who fill your PM box)

mimiplastique
01-21-2008, 11:36 AM
All you stupid bitches, quit making threads about leaving because no one gives two fucks if you leave or don't leave (minus all the trolls who fill your PM box)

Listen ,... fagot . Who the fuck are you ???? NO MOTHERFUCKING BODY ... you are a cock bandit and you will never have a real girlfriend t girl of not
no one cares about what a fag son of a bitch like you has to think??? :idea: not me or any one else ....
now it has been clear for a couple of days now that i have decided to stay on the forum .... you are a fagot fag and i can't stress it enough anything else you have to say to me you will be labeled as a fagot and brushed off you faggot ass tranny chasing cock bandit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrendaQG
01-21-2008, 01:52 PM
why is this dudes asshole GREEN??

That's the part of me that's from Ireland.

What's stranger is why you of all people would look so closely at my pictures. I guess what I did that really pissed you off was reject your transbian advances.

omghi2u
01-21-2008, 11:46 PM
how long before you kill yourself? you are a sad angry piece of shit. I dont think I have ever read you write anything positive. It's inevitable, very soon I predict you will blow your brains out. amirite?

gr4phic4rtist08
01-21-2008, 11:53 PM

Listen ,... fagot . Who the fuck are you ???? NO MOTHERFUCKING BODY ... you are a cock bandit and you will never have a real girlfriend t girl of not
no one cares about what a fag son of a bitch like you has to think??? :idea: not me or any one else ....
now it has been clear for a couple of days now that i have decided to stay on the forum .... you are a fagot fag and i can't stress it enough anything else you have to say to me you will be labeled as a fagot and brushed off you faggot ass tranny chasing cock bandit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why we should support the new bill: No crackhead tranny left behind act of 2008. It might help expand Mimi's vocabulary past "fag" and "fuck"