PDA

View Full Version : High Heels: Yes or No?

TrueBeauty TS
01-18-2008, 12:42 AM
Do you want your TS girl to wear high heels, even if it makes her taller than you?

LTR_Seeker
01-18-2008, 12:43 AM
I vote yes but prefer women in boots

ed_jaxon
01-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Oh hell yes!

CORVETTEDUDE
01-18-2008, 12:47 AM
I love a gal in 'High Heels' and 'Catch Me, Fuck Me' boots!!! Oh, yeaaaa!!! :peanutbutter

S6XN9NE
01-18-2008, 12:50 AM
Hell Yes!!!! 4 inch (miniumum) heels with the straps around the ankles drives me nuts............

StaggerLee
01-18-2008, 01:03 AM
Let's face it, heels are just sexy on almost any woman. I'm fortunate to be 6'5, so my girlfriends can wear them without fear of looking too tall.

Now, having said that about heels-I also love a girl in some nice clean Nikes...

Willie Escalade
01-18-2008, 01:15 AM
YES!

Love those heels...but wear some pantyhose or stockings as well. :twisted:

bezane
01-18-2008, 01:20 AM
How tall would TrueBeauty be if she was wearing 5 inch come fuck me pumps? That is the question.

Jericho
01-18-2008, 01:20 AM
High heels and white stockings {{Bliss}}

RevolveR.
01-18-2008, 01:34 AM
High heels are the ticket, especially with some fishnets and stockings. There's nothing sexier!

Tepres
01-18-2008, 01:37 AM

TrueBeauty TS
01-18-2008, 01:41 AM
How tall would TrueBeauty be if she was wearing 5 inch come fuck me pumps? That is the question.

It wouldn't matter, because some shoes were made to be worn only in bed!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

LOL

bezane
01-18-2008, 02:27 AM

It wouldn't matter, because some shoes were made to be worn only in bed!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

LOL

Cop out True Beauty. And you have a dirty mind as well.

tgirlzoe
01-18-2008, 02:55 AM
My ex-fiance bought me some heels soley so he could get off watching me in them and fucking me while I wore them. He had his own tall pair, we bought ribbon for the laces and laced them up his thigh. He had thigh-high stockings, a garter belt and corset too. Eh, that's for his pleasure. I preferred him in knee-high Doc Martens!

You know I wouldn't date any other man with a crossdressing lingere fetish but he was special...

Trogdor
01-18-2008, 03:51 AM
Sure, why not?

:arrow: BUT, if someone is to wear strapy heels with open toes.....please do not wear any sort of hosery......looks so ridicoulous. Only wear hosery with a closed toe.

Speaking of open toes.....wear the right sized shoes.....I can not tell you how many chicks I see going about wearing platform heels, and their toes curled over the front edge. :roll:

And as for if the chick is taller than me, I don't see why that's a big deal. I don't have issues like Tom Cruise. Ask Nicole, and she'll tell yas. :lol:

mikec2008
01-18-2008, 04:26 AM
I'm only 5-7, but I love a lady in heels. I don't care if she is taller than me at all!

tgirlzoe
01-18-2008, 05:31 AM
Eh, I prefer my men 6'+ anyway. It'd take some pretty hefty platforms to make me taller than that!

I get a bit jealous of some of the taller girls because they tend to be leggy rather than having short stubby legs like me.

One of my GG friends is a 5'11" domme and she likes to wear boots that put her over 6'. She can definitely command a room. It was funny to see her next to my 5'3" mother, my mom having to crane her neck up to talk to her.

Oh and platforms are disgusting.

Trogdor
01-18-2008, 06:00 AM
Oh and platforms are disgusting.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that, they can wreck an otherwise sleek looking outfit one might wear.

Makes one sorta look like the bride of Frankenstein. :lol:

TrueBeauty TS
01-18-2008, 06:15 AM
I just can't believe that - so far - only 3 people have a problem with a T girl being taller than them. I thought most of you guys were paranoid about anything that might get you clocked out in public with your TS girl.

You're telling me that being with a girl that's taller than you wouldn't send out any signals? I don't think some of you are being honest.

:?:

Teabagger Vance
01-18-2008, 06:22 AM
I just can't believe that - so far - only 3 people have a problem with a T girl being taller than them. I thought most of you guys were paranoid about anything that might get you clocked out in public with your TS girl.

You're telling me that being with a girl that's taller than you wouldn't send out any signals? I don't think some of you are being honest.

I'm one of the ones who said they wouldn't have a problem with it. I'm fairly tall myself, and I happen to like tall girls. Always have. Doesn't matter to me if she's a GG or a TS.

And you *know* I'm being honest. :wink:

Trogdor
01-18-2008, 06:54 AM

Naw

Though Tom Cruise must really be paranoid, then. :mrgreen: ~rimshot~

scroller
01-18-2008, 08:25 AM

It's pretty common for polls to swing a different way than comments do (on lots of subjects). There's usually a quiet majority who might just click on a poll button; but a small number of cranky loudmouths who post-and-post-and-post and make you think that the concensus is in a different direction.

So I trust the poll a lot more than the comments. Doesn't surprise me at all. Going out with a taller girl would make for a great, sexy change from the usual.

Realgirls4me
01-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Do you want your TS girl to wear high heels, even if it makes her taller than you?

It depends. Is the woman, for example, wearing the following high heel?

:lol:

Realgirls4me
01-18-2008, 08:33 AM
... Is the issue height or clockability? Your poll question seems predicated on all tall TS women somehow being clockable. ...As you might remember, I am 6'2", so any woman, GG or TS, clockable or unclockable, would make me feel kind of icky.

... Where, pray tell, did I just pull out the word, "icky" from?

4ever_ngt
01-18-2008, 06:29 PM
heels always..preferably Fuck me pumps..no less than 5in

jmecross2
01-18-2008, 07:10 PM
No, I don't have a problem if she's taller.

jmecross2
01-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Danielle in heels

jmecross2
01-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Valentine's Day Party

TrueBeauty TS
01-18-2008, 07:37 PM

Of course.... you had to turn it into a dick thread.

Thanks for spamming my thread.

:angry

jmecross2
01-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Does anyone have a problem with pirates in high heels?

elo
01-19-2008, 03:30 AM

Of course.... you had to turn it into a dick thread.

Thanks for spamming my thread.

:angry

.LOL :lol:

TrueBeauty TS wrote:

You're telling me that being with a girl that's taller than you wouldn't send out any signals?What kind of signals do you have on your mind?

The only one that comes to my mind is:I donīt have a inferiority complex although my girlfriend is taller than me.

TrueBeauty TS
01-19-2008, 04:26 AM
TrueBeauty TS wrote:

You're telling me that being with a girl that's taller than you wouldn't send out any signals?What kind of signals do you have on your mind?

The only one that comes to my mind is:I donīt have a inferiority complex although my girlfriend is taller than me.

Don't get me wrong. I DON'T think guys SHOULD feel strange about being with a girl that's taller than they are, but I know there are some guys that are. Especially when it comes to a TS girl. Some guys are so paranoid about ANY give-away signals that the girl they are with could get clocked as a tranny that they don't want a girl that's taller than they are. I'm not saying it's logical, I'm just saying that's the way some men think. hat's why some guys always want their tall girlfriends (GG or TS) to wear flats.

What is strange is that I find this more with guys that are about the same height as the girl. There are some really short guys that LOVE being with tall girls. (Dudley Moore & Susan Anton was an example) It's almost like they feel they conquered a mountain. lol

Me? I wear high heels all the time. Makes no difference to me if the guy is short, tall or same height as me. Besides, once you're in bed, it really doesn't matter.

:wink:

Willie Escalade
01-19-2008, 07:12 AM
I wear high heels all the time. Makes no difference to me if the guy is short, tall or same height as me. Besides, once you're in bed, it really doesn't matter.

My type of gal!

And I don't care if the gal is taller than me either. It's called being "statuesque". :wink:

Trogdor
01-19-2008, 08:08 AM
TrueBeauty TS wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I DON'T think guys SHOULD feel strange about being with a girl that's taller than they are, but I know there are some guys that are. Especially when it comes to a TS girl. Some guys are so paranoid about ANY give-away signals that the girl they are with could get clocked as a tranny that they don't want a girl that's taller than they are. I'm not saying it's logical, I'm just saying that's the way some men think. hat's why some guys always want their tall girlfriends (GG or TS) to wear flats.

What is strange is that I find this more with guys that are about the same height as the girl. There are some really short guys that LOVE being with tall girls. (Dudley Moore & Susan Anton was an example) It's almost like they feel they conquered a mountain. lol

Me? I wear high heels all the time. Makes no difference to me if the guy is short, tall or same height as me. Besides, once you're in bed, it really doesn't matter.

:idea:

Can we have the pleasure to see you sashaying about in said footwear? I am sure the folks here would like to see that. :wink:

tgirl in platforms
01-19-2008, 08:22 AM
i love heels as my name suggests. but im not so keen on flat bottomed heels. platform type 'fuck me' heels are the horniest thing...only heels over 5inches do it for me!

Odelay
01-19-2008, 08:24 AM
I heard Tilda Swinton recently remark that at 6'0", when she goes out in pants and no makeup, she essentially gets clocked as a guy. I just find it interesting that we're clocking people, period. Seems like a waste of time.

peteshep747
01-19-2008, 07:56 PM
:D

travel4fun81
01-20-2008, 03:42 AM
Tall and slim....swing!

Paladin
01-20-2008, 07:47 AM
Tall and slim....swing!

BamBam is actually short, but she looks great in those strappy samdals!

TJT
01-23-2008, 09:51 AM
Did I say "Hell Yes" in answer to this topic?

Willie Escalade
01-23-2008, 10:39 AM
Did I say "Hell Yes" in answer to this topic?
Shit yes would be an even better response. :wink:

Idgaf
07-24-2008, 05:21 AM
A woman in High Heels may captivate all those people ,critics and admirers, within site of her if she "carries herself well".
To watch a skirt dance to rhythm of the buttocks is
a song that may enjoyed by all.
The critics mentioned above will be the jealous type who "cannot" or "will not" wear heels ,always making claims about their backs or they are impractical.

If the wearer walks with the feet parallel ,not crossing over like a runway model ,then the buttocks will sing that song and the legs will become toned.

If the character of the people is confident then the of either partner will not be an issue.

blckhaze
07-24-2008, 05:23 AM
height matters not, if the legs look good, heels are ok with me.

Realgirls4me
07-24-2008, 05:38 AM
... I never did figure out whether this thread was devoted to a man being eclipsed in height by a woman due to her wearing high heels, or whether men just like seeing their women/dates in high heels period. Which is it?

High heels have their place (not on a bed for Pete's sake) in everyday wear, particularly coupled with a cute black tight mini-skirt, but for me personally, great legs are great legs and really don't have to have any kind of heels to accentuate or embellish them. Great form is great form, fellas. Heels be damned. :)

Think about it: If a woman needs props (heels) to look great ???

Justawannabe
07-24-2008, 05:47 AM
One comment...

You mentioned that you find it more with guys who are about the same size as their partner. That could be just another permutation of folks not liking things to change. They get used to a woman being taller or shorter or the same, and when it changes they feel that they are not with the same person anymore. Perspective is a everything.

Me, I like my partner to have at least a few characters in her, and at least one should love her heels. I don't worry about being clocked as liking the girls I'm with... just seems silly thing to hide anyway.

Sean

jjhill
03-21-2009, 10:45 PM
i love a girl in heels

Cathy
03-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Love heels, love boots (love tall girls!). On the other end, love big hair and that wonderful glossy lipstick that feel so warm on the cock. :wink:

jjhill
03-22-2009, 12:31 AM
The best thing is seeing a girl walk around butt booty naked in high heels! it gets no better then that!

Star Angel 86
03-22-2009, 12:43 AM
Yes,absolutely without any hesitation. :D

Willie Escalade
03-22-2009, 01:21 AM
The best thing is seeing a girl walk around butt booty naked in high heels! it gets no better then that!
You've got that right! :D

jjhill
03-22-2009, 01:24 AM
man i'm loving your avatar! your the man willy!

swingplus
03-22-2009, 02:26 AM
When I go out with the redhead and she wears heels she is a little taller than I am....doesn't bother me a bit, especially when every head in the room turns.

Andrew Johnson
03-22-2009, 02:39 AM
YES!!!!!! I love tall gg's and tg girls. I'm a tall guy, and I don't care if the heels make a girl taller than me.

emmettray
03-22-2009, 04:11 AM
So you have bought the black stiletto's, black stockings and lingerie, and the little black dress....who could ask for anything more...apart from a stunning partner who lights up your buttons wearing them and set ready to go of course!
Heaven, I'm in heaven...

SXFX
03-22-2009, 04:14 AM
We are all the same height in bed.

TsVanessa69
03-22-2009, 04:15 AM
... Is the issue height or clockability? Your poll question seems predicated on all tall TS women somehow being clockable. ...As you might remember, I am 6'2", so any woman, GG or TS, clockable or unclockable, would make me feel kind of icky.

... Where, pray tell, did I just pull out the word, "icky" from?
I'm 6ft tall and love heels, dont care if its clocky or not. Thats is a bigger thrill!

TsVanessa69
03-22-2009, 04:16 AM
I have that bad habit myself

jjhill
03-22-2009, 04:20 AM

damn now i really miss chicago, if you have any pics....i wouldn't mind seeing lol

TsVanessa69
03-22-2009, 04:31 AM

damn now i really miss chicago, if you have any pics....i wouldn't mind seeing lol

jjhill
03-22-2009, 04:32 AM
thanksssssss =) that's what im talking about! nice pics!

littlenookie
03-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Love High Heels and Thigh-High Leather Boots!!! Oh Baby!!! :D