PDA

View Full Version : How exactly do girls tuck?

erivera1
01-17-2008, 11:54 PM
I don't post on here often, but I am curious to know how exactly girls tuck away their stuff? I'm just confused about that.

tgirlzoe
01-17-2008, 11:59 PM
testicles, if present, push up from whence they came, penis back and voila! a tuck.

i used to be paranoid and use medical tape on it so it wouldn't come undone. now i don't really care. i have a dick, big deal.

MrsKellyPierce
01-18-2008, 02:02 AM
I think of you and I shrivel up.

MrsKellyPierce
01-18-2008, 02:06 AM
I think of you and I shrivel up.That's hot! lol :lol:

LTR_Seeker
01-18-2008, 02:22 AM
oh come on kelly tell him the truth you use duct tapelol

Ecstatic
01-18-2008, 02:30 AM
Do a search. I remember Vicki posting something really funny about krazy glue 'n stuff about a year back.

Faldur
01-18-2008, 02:32 AM
I hope were not talking 500 mile an hour duct tape.. (shudders at the thought)

trish
01-18-2008, 02:39 AM
Do a search. I remember Vicki posting something really funny about krazy glue 'n stuff about a year back.

i thought that was on how to crazy glue your dick to your ear.

Ecstatic
01-18-2008, 03:01 AM

i thought that was on how to crazy glue your dick to your ear.

:lol: :lol: That, too! ;)

NYCe
01-18-2008, 03:10 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/tuck_130.jpg

urscapegoat
01-18-2008, 03:16 AM
Ouch.

urscapegoat
01-18-2008, 04:27 AM
Wow. A large, veiny, green cock.

tgirlzoe
01-18-2008, 05:38 AM
Damn, you girls really do put tape on yourselves. What happens if you get an erection?

Ouch. But it helps to keep things under control so you're not stabbing him while your making-out and he doesn't know you're TS...

Trogdor
01-18-2008, 05:54 AM
Damn, you girls really do put tape on yourselves. What happens if you get an erection?

Ouch. But it helps to keep things under control so you're not stabbing him while your making-out and he doesn't know you're TS...

Ehh, he's gonna find out eventually.

hardharry585
01-18-2008, 06:00 AM
thats actually amazing- but i didn't know the anatomy could do that :shock:

i know you ladies sometimes have a need to tuck, but personally, i love the bulge look :D

erivera1
01-18-2008, 07:39 AM
thanks for all of your responses. now it makes sense to me. i think the photos helped me understand how that's done. thanks everyone

Musclehead_tsluvr
01-18-2008, 07:43 AM
Damn, you girls really do put tape on yourselves. What happens if you get an erection?Have you ever seen what happens to the Incredible Hulk's shirt when he turns green? Well... ;)

Can I see??? :lol: :lol:

Musclehead_tsluvr
01-18-2008, 08:45 AM
Damn, you girls really do put tape on yourselves. What happens if you get an erection?Have you ever seen what happens to the Incredible Hulk's shirt when he turns green? Well... ;)

Can I see??? :lol: :lol:"Mr Magee, don't make my she-clitty angry..." lol

:D :D I still want to see it :lol:

Musclehead_tsluvr
01-18-2008, 09:21 AM
i still think is hot... :lol:
:D

:D :D I still want to see it :lol:Ok, you just calm down there, Mr Happy Shorts. I'm not documenting my technique. Just imagine some duct tape, medical tape, a paper towel, and a dick yanked up a butt crack that's been treated with Nair. And, trust me; no boner is breaking free from that.

RangeHova
01-18-2008, 09:32 AM
I dated a girl that would do a tuck similar to the one in those pictures. Even the super glue part but only for stage work. She even used an altered facial hair piece from the costume shop for pubes. She did/does drag shows and would strip down to a thong then down to nothing and people's mouth would drop.

The dollars would really start to flow. It looked so incredibly like a vagina even under fairly close inspection. Hell, it made my mouth water a few times. It was beautiful.

Musclehead_tsluvr
01-18-2008, 09:35 AM
I dated a girl that would do a tuck similar to the one in those pictures. Even the super glue part but only for stage work. She even used an altered facial hair piece from the costume shop for pubes. She did/does drag shows and would strip down to a thong then down to nothing and people's mouth would drop.

The dollars would really start to flow. It looked so incredibly like a vagina even under fairly close inspection. Hell, it made my mouth water a few times. It was beautiful.

agree

ShadowMaster
01-18-2008, 12:17 PM
One word. OUCH! But I guess you have to do what you have to do.

FREEFALLL666
01-18-2008, 11:41 PM

:D :D I still want to see it :lol:Yea I wanna see it spitting angry!

StaggerLee
01-19-2008, 12:38 AM
"Ok, you just calm down there, Mr Happy Shorts"

How do I get a cool name like that?

NYTSJulie
01-19-2008, 05:47 AM
You stick the dick head in your ass hole

erivera1
01-19-2008, 08:16 AM
that's pretty straight forward right there julie.

muhmuh
01-19-2008, 08:54 AM
You stick the dick head in your ass hole

which comes with the added bonus of not having to go to the toilet if you have to pee?

justatransgirl
01-19-2008, 10:59 AM
To tuck you just sort of grab things and pull them back between your legs. I wear a thong and a pair of panties and it's always worked fine.

Since my orchiectomy though I've discovered tucking isn't working so well - and I just don't seem to care. I don't have any balls, so I'm not a guy I'm a girl with a lot of skin around my urethra.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)