PDA

View Full Version : If HA had a morning talk show?

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 11:14 PM
And you were one to be nominated who would you choose to pair yourself up with?

I'd choose HeavenlySin aka Emily.

We feed off each other well, if you heard us ever talk in the Userplane Chatroom.

Coffee Talk With Emily & Kelly!

Ecstatic
01-17-2008, 11:15 PM
I'd invite Trish and Brenda to discuss quantum physics. ;)

tsntx
01-17-2008, 11:20 PM
like buttah!

NYCe
01-17-2008, 11:26 PM
Me, JWBL, Hollywood and tsntx. We could do a HA version of "The View".

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 11:27 PM
like buttah! Love it!

And not Quantam Physics, you need to come into voice Ecstatic before you say that.

No offense against Brenda, but maybe it's cause I'm not "smart" enough to understand what she is trying to get across...but girl sounds off.

Dino Velvet
GET THE FUCK UP!!! w/DINO VELVET AND R. LEE ERMEY

http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/images/full-metal-jacket-ermey.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
Me, JWBL, Hollywood and tsntx. We could do a HA version of "The View". would you dress up in wigs and dresses too? Since Jen would be the only female lol

TrueBeauty TS
01-18-2008, 12:04 AM

Four bitches yakking non-stop around a table?

:wink:

hwbs
01-18-2008, 12:07 AM
nah its ha.... we make our own rules, lol

LTR_Seeker
01-18-2008, 12:08 AM
Me & Hara home remodeling show ..lol

Fox
01-18-2008, 12:09 AM
Me, Cat and Dino Velvet, just cause I think it'd be some funny shit. :p

Dino Velvet
01-18-2008, 12:10 AM
It would probably be fun for most guys to sit in as guest hosts on The View for a day. If I were on, I'd wear my Henry, Portrait Of A Serial Killer T-Shirt with a Bush/Cheney '04 ballcap. I'd walk out with a cooler of beer and be drinking the whole hour and refer to the other hosts as "you broads." I would especially prey upon Joy "Bipolar" Behar's nuttiness and drive her so crazy she'd be popping Valium like Chicklets.

TrueBeauty TS
01-18-2008, 12:13 AM
It would probably be fun for most guys to sit in as guest hosts on The View for a day. If I were on, I'd wear my Henry, Portrait Of A Serial Killer T-Shirt with a Bush/Cheney '04 ballcap. I'd walk out with a cooler of beer and be drinking the whole hour and refer to the other hosts as "you broads." I would especially prey upon Joy "Bipolar" Behar's nuttiness and drive her so crazy she'd be popping Valium like Chicklets.

Who are you? Bill O'Reilly???

:shock:

Dino Velvet
01-18-2008, 12:19 AM

Who are you? Bill O'Reilly???

:shock:

I wouldn't be as much of a gentleman as Bill O'Reilly was. If Behar wouldn't shake my hand, I'd honk one of her udders.

mbf
01-18-2008, 12:43 AM
TrueBeautyTS and me.

Topic: Tranny-Tourists from overseas and how they prefer to use european toilets.

TrueBeauty TS
01-18-2008, 12:46 AM
TrueBeautyTS and me.

Topic: Tranny-Tourists from overseas and how they prefer to use european toilets.

I'll say this: Germans know how to make a high tech toilet.

Nuff said.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-18-2008, 12:52 AM
I would want to be teamed with Kelly, tsntx(Jen), and Hara on the "HA Today Show". However, I wouldn't be much good, 'cuz I would be trying to lick each ones of their asses continuously during the entire show.

LTR_Seeker
01-18-2008, 12:56 AM
i Would like to see hung angels celeberity ballett

mimiplastique
01-18-2008, 12:58 AM
i think it would be cute to see venessa and i do a talk show we have the most out going in your face attitudes and not a jealous hateful fake one like jens :)

Dino Velvet
01-18-2008, 12:59 AM
I would want to be teamed with Kelly, tsntx(Jen), and Hara on the "HA Today Show". However, I wouldn't be much good, 'cuz I would be trying to lick each ones of their asses continuously during the entire show.

That would be some good TV for 7AM. The guests would be careful not to take a sip out of your coffee cup of what looks like a Cafe' Mocha.

mimiplastique
01-18-2008, 01:06 AM

That would be some good TV for 7AM. The guests would be careful not to take a sip out of your coffee cup of what looks like a Cafe' Mocha.
that is not a morning show :roll:

trish
01-18-2008, 02:44 AM
I'd invite Trish and Brenda to discuss quantum physics. ;)

I must insist that you introduce Me as stephen hawking's Dominatrix.

HeavenlySin
01-19-2008, 05:09 AM
Yes, I agree. Kelly 'Whore' *cough* I mean Shore and I would make an amazing talk show. Everyone would love to hate us!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-19-2008, 05:31 AM
i think it would be cute to see venessa and i do a talk show we have the most out going in your face attitudes and not a jealous hateful fake one like jens :)

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/blaine_edwards_and_antoine__114.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-19-2008, 05:36 AM

Four bitches yakking non-stop around a table?

lol, better than watching you do the Emmy's.........................again

http://www.observer.com/files/imagecache/article/files/rivers.jpg

NYTSJulie
01-19-2008, 05:43 AM
Oh I want to be a guest on the show

Realgirls4me
01-19-2008, 08:13 AM
There are quite a few posters in here that I wouldn't mind teaming up with and play moderator ala Whoopi on a radio or TV program with a format such as that of The View. I'd milk their wit, wisdom, experiences, creativity, intelligence, on air presence, humor, etc., for all it is worth.

... How cheap are they willing to work? Hee-hee.

:lol: