PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hi and post some pics foxyangel and wendy

WendyWilliams
03-25-2003, 06:03 PM
Here are some pics from a shoot where the Goddess FoxyAngel and myself had some fun with a few guys here in South Florida,,I just wanted to lighten the board up with some fun pics due to tragedy going around us.

Wendy www.hotwendywilliams.com
Angel www.foxyangel.com

Much Love to Skylene, Vicki, and my girl Allanah

WendyWilliams
03-25-2003, 06:05 PM
Here are some more pics And I hope you enjoy!

Wendy and Angel

Vicki Richter
07-15-2005, 08:25 PM
I've always wanted to meet Foxy. She was going to do a photo shoot of me but we couldn't coordinate.

WendyWilliams
07-15-2005, 08:33 PM
OMG LOL those photos are OLDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

She is one of the sweetiest girls you will EVER meet, she pretty much keeps to her own world and pace. We just spoke last night and Im sure anytime you need a vacation she would shoot you and I would love to have you on my site too,,,,so little work, little vacation, little sun, little this little that.

HEHE

Vicki Richter
07-15-2005, 08:35 PM
Just digging up old posts that are interesting. Trying to keep it diverse.

chefmike
07-17-2005, 01:05 AM
does foxy ever bottom? what about tonya?

Bigguy
07-17-2005, 06:33 AM
I've always wanted to meet Foxy. She was going to do a photo shoot of me but we couldn't coordinate.
I got to meet her at the first party I went to. She introduced herself as Angel though and not Foxy.

john69
07-18-2005, 12:45 AM
Foxy Angel is -- O N L Y -- TOP !!!!

Tonya is Vers!!!!

msliseboy
07-18-2005, 02:07 AM
I would love to get it on with Foxy, but I would like to ask - has anyone here actually been with Ms Foxy - she looks GREAT (maybe the best cock out there-straight as an ARROW baby), but I have read on SER and heard others say that she is not to great to be with...comments?

James

chefmike
07-18-2005, 11:48 PM
thanx for the info and awesome pics of foxy...I still can't find any pics of tonya being topped, guess if I joined her site I would...thanx again