PDA

View Full Version : Your Dreams

dskreet2
01-17-2008, 05:36 AM
I have some of the most intense dreams that sometimes seem TOO REAL!!! To the point were I have sensations from actually touching the person I'm dreaming about or from them touching me. I read somewhere that dreams were in black & white, but all of mine that I remember were in color.

One time in a dream where a group of people were chasing me and I stopped to attack because I thought I couldn't run anymore. When I swung at the first person in the dream, I woke-up with my fist tightly gripped and my triceps & biceps fully engaged to strike!!! It was scarry, because that was one of the rare times I was facing my partner. ( I usually sleep on the very edge of the bed facing the wall. Probably do it because of all those young years I shared a twin-bed with my brother.) It "scurred" the livin shit out of me!

Welsh_Gaz
01-17-2008, 06:12 AM
In all fairness mate, I've had dreams where me and Arnie have thrashed foreign hordes together bud. WITH credits. So don't worry about it bud. Dreaming is dreaming.

Leverage87
01-17-2008, 06:35 AM
I used to have chronic night-terrors that I couldn't remember very much about when i woke up, but some times i would wake up and be really stiff, and in incredible pain.

Thankfully I haven't had one in about 5 years

Welsh_Gaz
01-17-2008, 07:00 AM
You want to stop this man getting you....

DROP DEAD FRED!

Ecstatic
01-17-2008, 08:04 AM
I've always had extremely vivid, full color dreams. Occasionally I get into lucid dreaming, but mostly I just go along for the ride, with special effects worthy of Peter Jackson and storylines so complex Kafka would have a hard time following them.

BlackMath
01-17-2008, 01:39 PM
I had a dream where I went with my family to see my Grandad, who is dead.
So, in the dream, I go "Oh wait, this doesn't make sense, this must be a dream."

The dream continued with me having a fight with my mother where I tried to tell her I was dreaming, but she kept trying to reassure me that I wasn't.