PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP FRPM YOU EXPERTS......

wombat33
01-16-2008, 03:37 PM
OK, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HER NAME IS...........

BUT A WHILE BACK ( A YEAR OR SO???) THERE WAS A POST WITH THIS COMPLETELY NATURAL LOOKING GIRL WITH LONG STRAIGHT BROWN HAIR WITH BROWN EYES AND A NICE SLIM BODY

(i THINK SOME WERE IN BOOTS AND CUT OFF JEANS.)

I LOOKED FOR TWO HOURS AND COULD COME UP WITH IT.

IF ANY OF YOU KNOW WHO i MEAN PLEASE FIND THAT THREAD FOR ME. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

yodajazz
01-17-2008, 12:22 AM
I looked but no luck. What about more details, such as ethnicity or if it was a studio set or not? Were there cock shots, etc?

El Nino
01-17-2008, 01:56 AM
Well Jeez, that really narrows it down

wombat33
01-17-2008, 06:18 AM
Well Jeez, that really narrows it down

I thought the cut off jeans and boots would halp a little at least. Like I said, I am asking for help. I just don't remember the name. I remember a guy posting her with about 6-8 photos to start the thread. I remember she was extremely natural looking. I remember posting with great enthusiasm about her.........I checked all of my posts, but could not find it.

Long straight brown hair, brown eyes, looks almost native american, but I am sure she is latina.

wombat33
01-17-2008, 06:20 AM
I looked but no luck. What about more details, such as ethnicity or if it was a studio set or not? Were there cock shots, etc?

There were with and wihout cock shots. It was outdoors. I think she looked native american but is latina,

I wish I had more to go on. She made a HUGE hit when people saw the thread, I can tell you that much.

Thanks for trying

yodajazz
01-17-2008, 09:03 AM
Is this what you are looking for? I dont remember her name. This was from around Sept-Oct 07.

Jericho
01-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Cut or uncut? :shrug

wombat33
01-18-2008, 02:15 AM
Is this what you are looking for? I dont remember her name. This was from around Sept-Oct 07.

YES!!!!!

Bingo! Thanks Yoda. I would love to see the rest of them and any more or the link to the thread. I tried to find it but failed.

Many thanks my friend. see what happens when you stop collecting? LOL!

wombat33
01-18-2008, 02:16 AM
Cut or uncut? :shrug

not sure but it is the girl Yoda posted above. Know her name?

johnb
01-18-2008, 02:25 AM
her name is Keilana