PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that Latin girls are the best looking??????

Listo
06-17-2005, 01:27 AM
Latin girls are the most feminine, attractive, and passable girls in the world. Is that only my opinion or do you guys agreee with me? Because it seems to me that all the ones I like are Latinas??????

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-17-2005, 01:43 AM
I disagree. Good looking women come from all nationalities; to say that Latin girls are the best in the world is purely speculative. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if your mind is set to prefer women of latin descent then of course you will speak more positive of them.

MetaSylo
06-17-2005, 01:49 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Right there. G'job. Its all personal preference. If I like ducks over seagulls, but that doesnt necessarily mean ducks are better...just to me it does.

MISTYNITELY
06-17-2005, 02:27 AM
quote="Listo"]Latin girls are the most feminine, attractive, and passable girls in the world. Is that only my opinion or do you guys agreee with me? Because it seems to me that all the ones I like are Latinas??????[/quote] WHO TOLD U THAT ?most latinas i know have gotten their backs shaved for hed reduced,jawbrroke etc{no offense to anyone}.As where someblak girls have different priorities such as clothes etc.there isa allot of things someblak tgirls wont do with clients/guys that some latinas will such as kiss etc so there fore they dont get as much clientele/support as the latina sistas.to afford these surgeries etc.BUT for u i guess that is ur own personal prefernce now my skin is dark u assume im blak but lo and behold im panamanian so are u sayin dark skin in and of itself isnt attractive?even though i identify with blak beacuse of my skin i am by blood latina.SEPERATIN GIRLS BY RACE AND COLOR NEED TO STOP BECAUSE EVRY GIRLS IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY!!

Listo
06-17-2005, 03:04 AM
If you are on this website you HAVE to accept that there are different strokes for different folks. And you are all right that if my cup of tea are Latinas, then I will be more bias towards them. But as I look at all the pics in this forum I can't help but notice that the most passable and feminine ones just happen to be latinas. Not all, but a high percentage. I don't know maybe I am crazy. Who knows. Well, anyways keep the pix cumming! Especially the latinas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ecstatic
06-17-2005, 03:31 AM
I agree with the Lady Misty, but with this caveat: men in some ethnic groups (particularly Asian, such as Thai) naturally have more feminine features than men of other ethnicity, particularly northern European and African descent. This does NOT mean that Thai girls, for instance, are by any means necessarily more beautiful, but that they have a "head start" in that they often need less radical surgery (bone shaving, hair reduction) than others do, and they are often smaller framed and smaller boned, again making them more naturally "feminine" in that sense (though they tend also to have little in the way of ass or hips). This is only a starting point; from there, it all depends on other cultivated factors: mannerisms, surgery, hormones, dress, etc. all play a major role, and transcend one's starting point.

Latins may be a little closer to this than northern Europeans or Blacks, but I think a major reason you find Latinas more beautiful--along with probably a natural inclination to their look as suggested--is that many Latinas, especially in Brasil and Argentina, are extremely liberal in altering their bodies, often with silicon injection (breasts, hips, ass), which can look incredible for a time, but which eventually shifts, yielding a rather "lumpy" look and even what is known as "elephant feet" (as silicon drifts even to their feet).

Hugh Jarrod
06-17-2005, 04:24 AM
I agree yet disagree. I love latin gurls, and they are my favorite followed by asians. However to say all latin gurls are better lookin is a gross generalization as beauty is purely an objective thing. What one finds attractive may not be what the next guy (or girl, or gurl) finds attractive. As stated before it is in the eye of the beholder.

Felicia Katt
06-17-2005, 08:28 AM
Listo, its great that you have an opinion, but why did you have to state it as a fact? and why do you have to then seek everyone's agreement? Because, really, that results in the opposite. Unlike facts, which can be proved, an opinion is valid alone, it shouldn't need anyone elses approval or validation.

Felicia

Realgirls4me
06-17-2005, 08:55 AM
It's opinion which makes the horse race. Like you quipped, Listo, it's "all the ones that you like". Transsexual beauties come in all different flavors, shapes, and sizes, with no one ethnicity holding the patent on the most beautiful term.

Realgirls4me
06-17-2005, 08:56 AM
...Hmmmm, I have 474 posts, and yet, only a little over 315 points ??? What up wit da points, fellas ?

drock
11-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Latin girls are the most feminine, attractive, and passable girls in the world. Is that only my opinion or do you guys agreee with me? Because it seems to me that all the ones I like are Latinas??????

that's some straight up bullshit there.

MacShreach
11-07-2005, 09:36 PM
<snip>is that many Latinas, especially in Brasil and Argentina, are extremely liberal in altering their bodies, often with silicon injection (breasts, hips, ass), which can look incredible for a time, but which eventually shifts, yielding a rather "lumpy" look and even what is known as "elephant feet" (as silicon drifts even to their feet).

That's certainly true Ec but another big big big factor is the age at which people start taking hormones. In Brazil in particular boys often start taking hormones very young indeed, I mean in their very early teens, at which time their male puberty may not have even have started let alone finished. Starting hormones early makes a huge difference to where bone mass is deposited.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2005, 09:55 PM
I disagree. Good looking women come from all nationalities; to say that Latin girls are the best in the world is purely speculative. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if your mind is set to prefer women of latin descent then of course you will speak more positive of them.

I agree with JohnnyWalker! 100% 8) Preference for something is good. But to discredit that there are No or none as beautiful women of other races is being too judgemental. Beauty comes in all forms, shape, size etc. People's taste varies all the time.

~Kisses.

HTG

yourdaddy
11-07-2005, 11:59 PM
I had a Tgurl tell me one time that latin men would all make good women. No malice intended. Just maybe why they make the best looking women.

yourdaddy
11-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Shalaya, a lot of Latins probably don't recognize the Indian Mexicans as Latins. True Latins, spoke the Latin languages, such as Spanish, French, and Italian. There are Latin Mexicans, but not usually the border crossers.

tsluver247
11-08-2005, 01:21 AM
I love all ladies, but I do notice that I tend to like more latina women (percentage-wise) and black women (especially their badonkadonk). :wink:

Ecstatic
11-08-2005, 01:30 AM
<snip>is that many Latinas, especially in Brasil and Argentina, are extremely liberal in altering their bodies, often with silicon injection (breasts, hips, ass), which can look incredible for a time, but which eventually shifts, yielding a rather "lumpy" look and even what is known as "elephant feet" (as silicon drifts even to their feet).

That's certainly true Ec but another big big big factor is the age at which people start taking hormones. In Brazil in particular boys often start taking hormones very young indeed, I mean in their very early teens, at which time their male puberty may not have even have started let alone finished. Starting hormones early makes a huge difference to where bone mass is deposited.
Very true. Likewise, many Thai girls begin their transition very young, pre-puberty or shortly after, and that makes a big difference.

Shalaya, I would say that Mexicans are a subset of Latins, there being many distinct groups. Good point, yourdaddy, about Indian Mexicans, but as you move through Latin America you'll find many different combinations: a lot of Brazilians have strong Indian genetic heritage as well. French is a Latin (more properly Romance) language, but the French are not usually counted as a Latin culture, which is usually restricted to the Hispanic and Italian cultures (and in the Americas, Hispanic, including Spanish and Portuguese).

Quinn
11-08-2005, 01:41 AM
The term "Latin America" was coined by 19th century French officials and was used to refer to South & Central America (but not the Carribean). According to it's original meaning, to be a Latino/a, meant to come from that region and to have been influenced by Spanish or Portuguese culture - both of which are part of the Latin family of languages.

-Quinn

TomSelis
11-08-2005, 01:54 AM

Very true. Likewise, many Thai girls begin their transition very young, pre-puberty or shortly after, and that makes a big difference.

Shalaya, I would say that Mexicans are a subset of Latins, there being many distinct groups. Good point, yourdaddy, about Indian Mexicans, but as you move through Latin America you'll find many different combinations: a lot of Brazilians have strong Indian genetic heritage as well. French is a Latin (more properly Romance) language, but the French are not usually counted as a Latin culture, which is usually restricted to the Hispanic and Italian cultures (and in the Americas, Hispanic, including Spanish and Portuguese).

I don't know about the Portugese referring to themselves as latin, Ecstatic. I had a Portugese girlfriend for two years and she considered herself white, Brazilians...eh, that could go either way, but Pork Chops=white.

yourdaddy
11-08-2005, 02:08 AM
Latin doesn't mean black. You gonna piss some people off by that eneducated statement.

yourdaddy
11-08-2005, 02:09 AM
I don't use spell-check, as you can see. Uneducated.

Ecstatic
11-08-2005, 02:19 AM
Tom, you're probably right. It's more a matter of how the culture is categorized from the outside: as Quinn points out, initially by the French (identifying Central and South America but not the Caribbean as Latin), then by others like the US (which loosely defines Latin America as everything "south of the border"). Whether Brazilians see themselves as Latin or not, you'd have to ask them. I'm sure the Portuguese (as in Portugal) don't consider themselves Latin, while Italians (who are not demographically part of Latin America in any sense because they did not colonize), are most definitely Latin (being the direct descendents of the Romans). For that matter, Romanians could even be very loosely defined as Latin in that the Romanian lanuage is a Romance language (derived from classical Latin, just as Italian, Spanish, French, and Portuguese are).

Who said anything about blacks?

MacShreach
11-08-2005, 03:40 AM
<snip>French is a Latin (more properly Romance) language, but the French are not usually counted as a Latin culture,<snip>

Correct. In the European context the group of languages you refer to is properly called the "Romance" group, not the "Latin" group.

There isn't really such a thing as Latin languages, because "Latin" in a linguistic context refers to what the Romans spoke-- the term is used to refer to South American culture (not languages) as Quinn I think, it's late, said. France has a hellova mix of racial types, because of the fact that it is a corridor from northern Europe to the Med. Germanic/Celtic element is very strong, and French itself is a real mix of Latin, p-Celtic and to a lesser extent Germanic languages. This is why it is so bloody difficult to learn. (Desole, mes amis, mais c'est vrai...)

In describing what I think you mean within the European context the French would talk about "Mediterranean" culture and certainly a large part of France is culturally Mediterranean, as is Corsica, of course. I think it's a better term as it avoids confusion. France is North European north of a line from Lyon to Bordeaux, very roughly, and Mediterranean south of that. And of course Bretagne is Celtic.

There is disagreement whether the Lusitanians, the fore-runners of the Portuguese, were an indigenous Iberian people or were Celtic; whatever, they, like the Galicians, are more of an Atlantic people than a Mediterranean one, though they have adopted a lot of Mediterranean culture. (Galicia BTW is one of the 7 Celtic Nations, but Portugal is not.)

Anyway. Whatever. Bed-time.

brickcitybrother
11-08-2005, 04:00 AM
Listen - you do you. But I'd prefer to make my own decisions.

Fair enough?

Listo
11-08-2005, 04:41 AM
I didn't start this topic to piss people off. People are putting words in my mouth. Saying that I think that ONLY latin women are attractive. That is not true. Everyone has their own tastes. My preference happens to be latin women. And by the way for the ignorant people out there, hispanics come in all colors and races. Yes there are attractive non-hispanic girls. Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But you have to admit the percentage of the attractive girls at Allanah's parties are latin. Just take a look through the party pix and Eros.

BlackAdder
11-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Iberians were most likely Celtic. You can see it in there weaponry and armor, which was much more Celtic-like then mediterranean.

MacShreach
11-08-2005, 11:04 AM
Iberians were most likely Celtic. You can see it in there weaponry and armor, which was much more Celtic-like then mediterranean.

Yeah I'd completely agree with that and my own belief is that both Portuguese and Galician culture have Celtic roots. In particular the Portuguese language sounds to me very like a Romance language that has been adopted by Celts, with softened consonants and nasalised vowels. You get exactly the same thing in French and Scots. However there is some debate about it and I tend to be a bit conservative. (On some things!)

Also the Irish origin myths, which I guess you know about since you've done some research, identify a Celtic kingdom in Iberia very clearly. Myths are myths (and occasionally males--sorry sorry sorry couldn't help it) but I think people today are less quick to dismiss them than they used to be.

MacShreach
11-08-2005, 11:37 AM
So just because you see pictures of ugly black trannies you assume all black trannies are ugly.........how shallow are you?

I don't remember him saying that, and I'm definitely not saying it either, but I have to say in general, I like that latina look, and I like that Asian look. I also think many of the Italians look fantastic. I happen to like women with fine features and slender bodies.

If that pisses off French, North American, Canadian, Australian :roll: or black women I'm sorry, I don't mean it personally. This is about images. In real life I take people as I find them. I've seen your pictures and I can assure you I think you're very attractive indeed.

I do have to say I do not like that inflated bum look that some (not talking about you Shalaya) black girls go for, but I understand they do that because black men are into it. That's fine, it's just focussing on the target market. And some latina girls do it too--witness Patricia Araujo, much revered round here, but me I think she looks over-surged and over-arsed. Frankly.

Dese are wot I like.

Ecstatic
11-08-2005, 02:40 PM

Yeah I'd completely agree with that and my own belief is that both Portuguese and Galician culture have Celtic roots. In particular the Portuguese language sounds to me very like a Romance language that has been adopted by Celts, with softened consonants and nasalised vowels. You get exactly the same thing in French and Scots. However there is some debate about it and I tend to be a bit conservative. (On some things!)

Also the Irish origin myths, which I guess you know about since you've done some research, identify a Celtic kingdom in Iberia very clearly. Myths are myths (and occasionally males--sorry sorry sorry couldn't help it) but I think people today are less quick to dismiss them than they used to be.
True, but it is rather more complex than that. Prior to conquest by Rome (between 2200 and 1700 years ago), most of Western Europe was Celtic. Little is known even by historians of ancient Celtic culture compared with Roman culture because the Celts were never anywhere near as centrally organized, politically unified, or literate as the Romans were. Circa 250 BCE, Celtic Europe included the British Isles (their last conquest and last bastion of strength, thus where Celtic culture survives most strongly today), France (Gallia), central and western Iberia (Galicia), an extensive region of what is now Germany, Switzerland, Austria all the way to the west coast of the Black Sea (Galati), and central Turkey (Galatia), and even northern Italy (Gallia Cisalpina).

The Roman conquest of Europe was largely the conquest of Celtic culture by Roman culture. Being the most remote, Britain was the last and least successfully conquered by Rome, such that Celtic culture was still strong when Rome pulled out of Britain in 450 CE (which immediately opened Britain up to invasion by the Saxons, Angles, Danes, Vikings, and Irish (who invaded the Kilmartin Glen in western Scotland to establish the kingdom of Dalriada in the 5th century, which would by the 8th century absorb the Pictish kingdom of Caledonia and become Scotland)).

Present-day Portugal was indeed Celtic 2000 years ago, but it was also fully absorbed into the Roman culture, and Portuguese today is linguisitically in many ways closer to Italian than it is to Spanish.

Hawk
11-08-2005, 03:48 PM
I love black TS and dark latin TS very much, so beautiful.

ptyseminole
11-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Hell, I love shemales from all nationalities but I'm biased in favor of latina shemales (with ladyboys comming in at a close second).

Maybe it's the mix of cultures / ethnicities but those latina shemales certainly are sexy...