PDA

View Full Version : HungAngels provides a great service, but...

BlackMath
01-15-2008, 05:47 PM
What happened to that thread that was questioning SeanChai et al?

The censorship on this board is draconian. I mean, sure, reading that I could tell that the thread was certainly going to stir up some emotions and cause fights; but what of it?
SeanChai (along with any others singled out) should be able to reply, say there piece.
And, when it all comes down to it, this is just an Internet forum anyway.

BlackMath
01-15-2008, 05:48 PM
I would like to apologise in advance for this thread.

Sorry mods.
Please don't ban me for this; I just wanted to get that off my chest. If it was inappropriate I am sorry and would happily see it removed.

trannybanger
01-15-2008, 06:13 PM

Sorry mods.
Please don't ban me for this; I just wanted to get that off my chest. If it was inappropriate I am sorry and would happily see it removed.

fucking hilarious.... quite possibly the best passive agressive pussywillow statement of 2008 so far. congrats.

NYCe
01-15-2008, 07:05 PM
Excellent technique
http://www.momswhothink.com/forums/images/smilies/backpedalmh4.gif

flabbybody
01-15-2008, 07:21 PM

The censorship on this board is draconian. I mean, sure, reading that I could tell that the thread was certainly going to stir up some emotions and cause fights; but what of it?
SeanChai (along with any others singled out) should be able to reply, say there piece.

I thought the post was an irrational baseless rant, so any reply from Grooby would have given it credence that it didn't deserve.
And if you think the censorship on this board is "draconian", I'd hate to see what you'd say if I were a mod.

Quinn
01-15-2008, 08:14 PM

Sorry mods.

fucking hilarious.... quite possibly the best passive agressive pussywillow statement of 2008 so far. congrats.

Seriously, that post epitomizes passive-aggressive behavior.

-Quinn

GroobySteven
01-16-2008, 04:00 AM
Oh, I think I missed it ... anything good? Probably nothing I haven't heard before.

At 22 posts you really haven't earned the right to try and stir things up ... unless you've posted under another name before :roll:

laoda8
01-16-2008, 08:08 AM
Great site, but the radioactive hot pink is slowly giving me cancerous tumors.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-16-2008, 08:17 AM
Is BlackMath perhaps someone already banned and sneaking back in??? :smh

EyeCumInPiece
01-16-2008, 08:35 AM

The Mods do a good job. Stop bein such a fuckin hag. The end.

ARMANIXXX
01-16-2008, 08:42 AM
lol

OP....

1. You came in newb, bein a jackass.

2. You just got punked.

3. You came in, a newb, bein a jackass, and then got punked.

To you're credit, you almost provided a VERY good entertaining topic, so.....There is hope for you ;)