PDA

View Full Version : What do you do to stay in shape?

ShadowMaster
01-15-2008, 10:26 AM
What is your workout routine like?

I'm slowly trying to develop a routine that I can do everyday without causing severe strain.

Right now I do 90 push-ups a day. And I do as many crunches as I can. I'm going to eventually start running but that activity isn't exactly the safest thing to do where I live.

What works for you?

Thatiger23
01-15-2008, 10:33 AM
see what i do is i normally just change from right to left.......three days out of the week i beat my dick with my right then i change to the left..
it helps keep my arms in shape

and to keep my legs in shape i kick people that make dumb ass threads in the ass

blckhaze
01-15-2008, 10:34 AM
I spidermonkey the various ladies of HA alphabetically

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-15-2008, 10:37 AM
I hold Janira up by the tailbone and give her the gorilla technique then after she gets done and is quivering I grab Kelly by the hair and spidermonkey her all the while putting the webcam on so Nicole Dupree can see what she never can have.

Then to get some extra arm work in I take kelly's belt off her tits and beat her ass with it.

ShadowMaster
01-15-2008, 10:43 AM
Well I'm glad to know you are all enjoying your exercise.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-15-2008, 10:43 AM
I just suck guys when I'm bored to flex my facial muscles! LOL Other times, I just ride a guy cowgirl style and flex my tight buns..I get a good cardio plus my calves, hips and ass stays in great shape! :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
01-15-2008, 11:01 AM
I just suck guys when I'm bored to flex my facial muscles! LOL Other times, I just ride a guy cowgirl style and flex my tight buns..I get a good cardio plus my calves, hips and ass stays in great shape! :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

We all know that HTG loves her protein shakes. I'll give 'ya one so thick you'll have to chew before you swallow.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-15-2008, 11:18 AM
Ewww, I see someone is BACKED UP! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
01-15-2008, 11:31 AM
Ewww, I see someone is BACKED UP! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

It's also hotter than Clam Chowder fresh out of the pot.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Ewwww..thats disgusting Dino! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
01-15-2008, 12:02 PM
I throw up when I read threads like yours, so I can stay thin.

Dino Velvet
01-15-2008, 12:28 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

How 'bout I squeeze my custard in the middle of this chocolate donut and you call it an eclair?

http://www.kandigirl.com/SIDES/eclair1.jpg

Trogdor
01-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Back on topic, before it gets any worse, I go the the gym 5 days a week. I do mostly weight training, doing each body part once a week ( though some gets worked more when incororated in other pushes or pulls ), do a wee bit of pallates, some stuff on an ellipse runner, and do abs at least 4 times a week.

I avoid fast food, white carbohydrates, and use whey protein ( whey protein isolate is best ).

Hara, you outta know what to expect from someone who has a picture of Christopher Walken in the avatar, and a suicidal hick in the signature. :wink:

bassman2546
01-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Five days a week at the gym (right now six in preparation for a tropical nude beach holiday).

Four days are 30 minutes of weights circuiting immediately followed by 45 minutes of light jogging. I'm not training a muscle group more than once a week (not that there's anything wrong with that). Then I do two days of cardio for sixty minutes each varying between jogging and brisk uphill walking. With all of this I eat clean six days a week. No more than 75 minutes at the gym on any day.

I don't believe there's any benefit to training abs daily. They are like any muscle group and require rest. If you train them like I do, you sure as hell wouldn't want to do them more than twice a week.

Tomfurbs
01-15-2008, 09:35 PM
I smoke...

End of.

KiraHarden
01-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Nothing I decided I'm just gonna get fat

tsntx
01-15-2008, 11:36 PM
crystal meth

hondarobot
01-15-2008, 11:39 PM
I donate blood to hobos. I'm not sure what they do with it, though.

Dino Velvet
01-16-2008, 12:18 AM
I've gone back to a similar workout that I did when I played football in college. I work out with weights only 3 times a week but I go as hard and heavy as I can. I use much better form now that I'm older and I don't train when injured anymore. Before I touch any weights, I do an hour on the treadmill and after the weights I work on my abs. I also try to do some cardio on the days I marked "off".

Here's my schedule:
Monday - Push(Chest, Shoulders, Triceps)
Tuesday - Off
Wednesday - Legs(Squats, Extensions, Curls, Calf Raise)
Thursday - Off
Friday - Pull(Back, Traps, Biceps)
Saturday - Off
Sunday - Stay home and nurse my hangover

Quinn
01-16-2008, 12:26 AM
1) M-F: 8 miles a day on a stationary bike.
2) M-F: 4 X 50 sit-ups a day.
3) M, W, F: 3 X 50 dips.
4) T, Th: 3 X 30 Chin-ups.

I used to do between 200 and 400 pushups three days a week, but switched to dips because they give me better results. I also stretch regularly.

-Quinn

Dino Velvet
01-16-2008, 12:50 AM

I used to do between 200 and 400 pushups three days a week, but switched to dips because they give me better results. I also stretch regularly.

-Quinn

Damn, you can do 30 chin-ups in one set? I'd have to break that down to 3 sets of 10. I'm good at throwing weights around but I've always been terrible at chin-ups and pull-ups.

Quinn
01-16-2008, 01:05 AM

-Quinn

Damn, you can do 30 chin-ups in one set? I'd have to break that down to 3 sets of 10. I'm good at throwing weights around but I've always been terrible at chin-ups and pull-ups.

Yeah, I've been doing chin-ups since my mid-teens. Keep in mind that those sets are spaced well apart and are the only bicep exercise I'm currently doing (I lay off a couple of times a year, switching to concentration curls to change things up).

-Quinn

Welsh_Gaz
01-16-2008, 01:06 AM
I play rugby, and play a bit of five a side football. I need to get rid of this bastard Christmas belly.

Trogdor
01-16-2008, 03:50 AM
I play rugby, and play a bit of five a side football. I need to get rid of this bastard Christmas belly.

Weights will help with that. You burn calories up to 8 hours or so after doing weights. When running and stuff, you only burn calories while you do it, and about 45-60 minutes after you do it.

Last night I did a 30 minute ab class, and about an hour of chest stuff:
Bench Press*
Incline Press*
Dips
Cable Cross
Pec-dec

*On the vertical machine, since I'm nursing a slightly sore left shoulder.

Tonight I did 1 hour of pallates, followed by 15 minutes on an ab bench.

Gonna do back tomorrow.

JANIRA
01-16-2008, 07:07 AM
I have tried everything to lose those extra pounds, althou i did find a particular new remedy and a very therapeutic one if i may so, its called "GORILL-O-FLEXXX" Yes thats right "GORILL-O-FLEXX!!! Its not quite like solo-flex, its a more in depth ,,and i do mean" ( IN -DEPTH)" Here is how it works you have "JWBL" & BLKHAZE" come to your home and do some countless repeated Gorilla tactics on you . For example while one is grabbing you by the neck while spidermonkeying you and plummeting those unwanted pounds away, thee other one is prepping you for some good ol' fashion power drilling session. Yes, these two will Stretch , Bend , Plow, and Beat that ass into shape. But don't take my word for it.......Try it !

Please consult with your local physician or contact your local zoo for more information regaurding Gorill-o-flexxx

GORILL-O-FLEXX is not responsible for any broken bones, backs, parallelises or damage do to and from performing these acts

nohj68
01-16-2008, 10:34 PM
I go to the gym 4/5 times a week and I play hockey.

Welsh_Gaz
01-17-2008, 04:57 AM

Weights will help with that. You burn calories up to 8 hours or so after doing weights. When running and stuff, you only burn calories while you do it, and about 45-60 minutes after you do it.

Last night I did a 30 minute ab class, and about an hour of chest stuff:
Bench Press*
Incline Press*
Dips
Cable Cross
Pec-dec

*On the vertical machine, since I'm nursing a slightly sore left shoulder.

Tonight I did 1 hour of pallates, followed by 15 minutes on an ab bench.

Gonna do back tomorrow.

Cheers mate, I did some Trap and Pec work and I'll feel like a lottery winner, albeit acheier, but thanks mate.

holla
01-17-2008, 05:05 AM
depends on your definition of 'shape' but diet is the most important factor.. more so than exercise.

i have no problem doing a workout 3x a week.. its diet that is tough to control

happychris
01-17-2008, 07:33 AM
I eat a lot... round is a shape right?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-17-2008, 07:36 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

How 'bout I squeeze my custard in the middle of this chocolate donut and you call it an eclair?

You mean, Ewwclair?!? LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Trogdor
01-17-2008, 08:23 AM
depends on your definition of 'shape' but diet is the most important factor.. more so than exercise.

i have no problem doing a workout 3x a week.. its diet that is tough to control

:arrow: Yes and no....diet is a big factor, but something like weight training is what reshapes the body. Cause for example, a pear-shaped person sticking to a good diet and only does cardio.....all he/she will have is a smaller pear-shaped body. That's ok, if that's what you want, but to me, that's not what I would call a transformation in my mind.

Trogdor
01-17-2008, 08:24 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

You mean, Ewwclair?!? LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

You are just encouraging him. :P