PDA

View Full Version : The most You'll Ever Get Out Of Me...

skybuddha
01-16-2008, 10:32 AM
Wow that was a lot of info.

I am very aware of the concept of a spirit and despite the fact we may be shackled to a sexuality while here I cant' really imagine a spirit having a sexuality once it leaves the body

http://www.freewebs.com/stein2

skybuddha
01-16-2008, 07:43 PM
lol thats what I said . not what you said :)

skybuddha
01-16-2008, 07:46 PM
You mentioned concepts such as Androgenous/Androgeny and agnostic spirituality was my way to understanding such concepts, not to mention everything else.

skybuddha
01-18-2008, 12:46 AM
hmmm I think your first instinct of assuming Im crazy and moving on was the correct one lol

cigarboopy
02-24-2008, 01:08 AM
probably so, but I'm not quite as judgemental and sarcastic as the responses may imply, well ok perhaps I am...

Perhaps to some of us out here that is an attractive quality.
Sarcasm is a must in life.
Finally took enough time to read start to finish (Yeah Saturdays !)
I already thought you were attractive, Miss Cheri, but I really like the honest and candid style you put to this writing, and reading this makes you seem even more appealing. Nice Job.
I grew up (years ago) in that area of the country, the Adirondacks is where at least one branch of my family were born and bred. So, just a quick drop by to say, can't wait to read more.
Despite claiming to be judgemental and sarcastic, you come across as a good person. Part of me wishes I still lived in that area of the country instead of 2000 miles away.

Namaste
Peace Be With You
CigarBoopy