PDA

View Full Version : Let's take it to the courtoom... Show the F on on your ID

BrendaQG
01-13-2008, 07:20 PM
IF YOU CANNOT THEN STOP TALKING SHIT TO ME ABOUT HAVING MY SHIT TOGETHER...

IF YOU HAVE THEN GO ON GIRLS AND SHOW THE GLORIFIED CROSS DRESSERS YOUR STUFF.

ducktales
01-13-2008, 07:59 PM
nobody cares

TsVanessa69
01-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Showing a blurry piece of papers proves NOTHING.
You are a pathetic looser, so deal with it.
HA knows you are full of shit
The real world knows you are a piece of shit
so stop making it worse on yourself
DUDE every post you makes proves how dumb you are.
Thats not a copy of your LEGAL STATE id, with said name and gender change that you stated that you had in a previous post!
LIES, LIES, LIES!!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
01-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Brenda honestly what a document says doesn't make you more female or less female in my opinion. So why are you letting it get the better of you?

BrendaQG
01-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Brenda honestly what a document says doesn't make you more female or less female in my opinion. So why are you letting it get the better of you?

Because I'm not made of stone. I also did not want to get there. Bitches want to preach to me about having my papers in order well. Let's see theirs!

@ Vanessa. I can just let your ass read the ID in person. Then will you shut the hell up about it.

RevolveR.
01-13-2008, 08:27 PM
This place cracks me up!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 08:32 PM
let me join in .... so you we can get some fucking interest in another boring ass thread

TsVanessa69
01-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Cuz Hontis is a fool.
Brenda does not exsist.
Brenda is his alter ego, only exsists in cyberland.
Reality is just that dude Hontis.

TsVanessa69
01-13-2008, 08:39 PM

Because I'm not made of stone. I also did not want to get there. Bitches want to preach to me about having my papers in order well. Let's see theirs!

@ Vanessa. I can just let your ass read the ID in person. Then will you shut the hell up about it.
Yes monkey bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reina Duran has no problem showing you shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But first I get to knock you the fuck out
then I will show you my id.
Lois took me to get my papers changed.

TsVanessa69
01-13-2008, 08:40 PM
http://www.geocities.com/aisha_a_ts
verses
http://www.tsvanessa69.com

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-13-2008, 08:42 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/enough_168.jpg

TsVanessa69
01-13-2008, 08:43 PM

Now you are not made of stone, but you shure look the fuck like a hard ass manly rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KiraHarden
01-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Show me a pic of your DL/ID they are all roughly the same size and have watermarks on them.

Look at my photo, you can see my name and gender marker.

I'm waiting for this scanned DL with F from you or CLEAR PIC

Are there any doubts that mine has a F and my new legal name.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-13-2008, 08:48 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/enough_168.jpg

dun kingggg
01-13-2008, 08:52 PM
who is that? pinky? fucking dooooope.

KiraHarden
01-13-2008, 08:52 PM
Kelly she said there is a F on her DL. I want to see, she said any Bitch should prove it as well. I did. Shes a female, but show me the F like she said she said she had on her DL

BrendaQG
01-13-2008, 08:56 PM
I can't think of a better way to settle this once and for all time.

BrendaQG
01-13-2008, 08:58 PM
I commend Kira for getting into the spirit of this thread. It's really eays to talk shit. Let's see some ID gilrs. Let's see some mother fucking ID.

KiraHarden
01-13-2008, 09:12 PM
I can't think of a better way to settle this once and for all time.
I'm off to my corner now Thank You!

TheOne1
01-13-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm sure people realize that decent fake IDs can be purchased online... most of them are tagged under "novelty"..you send them your picture, information you would like on it, and you can pick the state you want also.....

CORVETTEDUDE
01-13-2008, 09:34 PM
You people are unbelievable...no wonder JWBL and NYCe are ready for the looney bin.

ARMANIXXX
01-13-2008, 09:36 PM
^

Eh....

*shrug*

Free's still free.

lol

KiraHarden
01-13-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm sure people realize that decent fake IDs can be purchased online... most of them are tagged under "novelty"..you send them your picture, information you would like on it, and you can pick the state you want also.....
Well, mine is the legit

Tomfurbs
01-13-2008, 09:50 PM
Stop talking about your private business on the internet.

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 09:55 PM
I commend Kira for getting into the spirit of this thread. It's really eays to talk shit. Let's see some ID gilrs. Let's see some mother fucking ID.lmoa lmao roflmao

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 09:57 PM
do you know that he told me he was asked to be a moderator on here

AND he even Said that he inspired Mariams transformation

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 09:59 PM
ooops that was a friendship secret but because i don't have a friend in him i can tell all just ask

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-13-2008, 10:06 PM
for the record Nyce & I aren't going to the looney bin

we both just saved a bunch of money by switching over to GEICO™

Tomfurbs
01-13-2008, 10:51 PM

Stop plugging your shares on unsuspecting HA members lmfao

TsVanessa69
01-14-2008, 06:54 PM

But is it true that you guys and Allanah ask Brenda to be a moderator of HA as he claims?
Mimi don't forget when " BRENDA" wink, wink, said she was smarter than Allanah Starr that day we were driving home from my show in lake Station.

mimiplastique
01-14-2008, 08:03 PM

But is it true that you guys and Allanah ask Brenda to be a moderator of HA as he claims?
Mimi don't forget when " BRENDA" wink, wink, said she was smarter than Allanah Starr that day we were driving home from my show in lake Station.
well she said it with such confidence in his voice that you could tell he was only trying to convince himself .
if he were smarter than Allanah then he would have had a successful transition and with all that money and being on top of the world and all he would have gotten that hairline together and made it to a plastic surgeon instead of stopping to take time to make a youtube video for me about how "happy " he was without me ... the proof is in the EYES .... that looked like someone who has been crying and is very lonely .... this was all some bullshit

TsVanessa69
01-15-2008, 12:43 AM
This from a fellow poster on HA: I have seen brenda posting across quite a few "tranny only" forums, and she has a weird superiority complex that has to be rooted in self esteem issues