PDA

View Full Version : Girls: Under what circumstances will you pee standing up?

ARMANIXXX
01-13-2008, 11:56 AM
1. Under what circumstances might you/will you pee standing up? Often?

2. When's the last time you did pee standing up?

P.S.

Before I get berated with a whole bunch of "your and idiot" or "you ask stupid questions", and "blah blah blah", A TS girlfriend of mine told me that she did in fact pee standing up on occasion.

So.......let's get on with this,

Shall we? ;)

tsntx
01-13-2008, 12:01 PM
1. in dirty / seedy looking restrooms

2. early morning wood this morning

KiraHarden
01-13-2008, 12:21 PM
1) Filthy looking public restrooms (fast food restaurants)

2) Fast food restaurant last week ( see above)

BrendaQG
01-13-2008, 02:26 PM
If the restroom is filthy and no one is around I will stand.

The question is if the restoom is filthy what do you do about #2?

melissacarter
01-13-2008, 05:31 PM

P.S.

Before I get berated with a whole bunch of "your and idiot" or "you ask stupid questions", and "blah blah blah", A TS girlfriend of mine told me that she did in fact pee standing up on occasion.

So.......let's get on with this,

Shall we? ;)

Not a stupid question at all. For me it's all about the seat. If it looks nasty, I'll usually do the "hover pee". I'm sure you girls know what I'm talking about. It's a squat with no contact, lol.

BrendaQG
01-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Ahh east asian style

Click to view some nasty shit. (http://www.cromwell-intl.com/toilet/pictures/loo-chungking.jpg)

In case anyone wonders the stalls on the left are also toilets... I guess some people still prefere a hole in the ground.

trish
01-13-2008, 06:27 PM
1) when pissing outdoors.
2) ditto on the filthy restrooms.
3) when preparing a urine sample for the doctor.
4) when walking on the moon while pissing into my space suit.

peggygee
01-13-2008, 07:22 PM
As a pre op when there was a dirty seat I would do 'the hover',
outside I would squat. Urine sample I would be seated with the
cup between my legs.

Post op the same applies.

Looks like I never will get to write my name in the snow. :lol:

Uncut
01-13-2008, 10:15 PM
Do you use the mens or womens bathroom. I will never forget walking into the bathroom at McDonalds in Newark and saw two trannies pissing in the bathroom WOW HOT

peggygee
01-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Do you use the mens or womens bathroom. I will never forget walking into the bathroom at McDonalds in Newark and saw two trannies pissing in the bathroom WOW HOT

I haven't been in a men's restroom in decades.

Until....a few months ago I accidentally walked into one.

The smell and the plumbing fixtures quickly told me I was in the wrong place. :shock:

Tomfurbs
01-13-2008, 11:36 PM
I'm guessing they'll piss standing when the situation requires , like any girl does

RevolveR.
01-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Do they piss standing up in the pool?

KiraHarden
01-13-2008, 11:55 PM

I haven't been in a men's restroom in decades.

Until....a few months ago I accidentally walked into one.

The smell and the plumbing fixtures quickly told me I was in the wrong place. :shock: thats so true :lol:

JANIRA
01-13-2008, 11:58 PM
!!!EMERGENCIES ONLY!!!

EyeCumInPiece
01-14-2008, 12:12 AM
Ahh east asian style

http://www.cromwell-intl.com/toilet/pictures/loo-chungking.jpg

In case anyone wonders the stalls on the left are also toilets... I guess some people still prefere a hole in the ground.

ive seen bathrooms like that in Manhattan!!

peggygee
01-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Do they piss standing up in the pool?

In the shower or the ocean, yes. But I try
not to piss or shit in pool.

Ya know, be considerate to others. :lol:

RevolveR.
01-14-2008, 12:44 AM
LOL peggygee, don't pretend you've never pissed in the pool! ;)

peggygee
01-14-2008, 12:58 AM
LOL peggygee, don't pretend you've never pissed in the pool! ;)

Moi?

:lol:

tgirlzoe
01-14-2008, 01:00 AM
I work outside and so I pee outside. If there are people around, coworkers, friends who don't know I'm TS, etc. I'll squat in the bushes so I don't give myself away.

Yeah, I get spoiled being able to pee standing up. If/When I get SRS, I'll have to go buy an STP.

I've attempted to use the men's bathroom at work a couple times because the women's was busy (single occupancy). We're a restaurant and we get busy. But I walk in the men's and it reeks and there's pee on the floor and I just can't do it...

peggygee
01-14-2008, 01:31 AM
Yeah, I get spoiled being able to pee standing up. If/When I get SRS, I'll have to go buy an STP.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/standtopee.jpg

When the original Woman's Guide on How to Pee Standing was first created in 1997, we only had the "finger-assist" method, listed halfway down this page. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then. We've had over three million visitors to the Guide, and thousands of women from all walks of life, from doctors to forest firefighters, to policewomen have sent us encouraging e-mail, sharing their mostly positive thoughts on this very personal topic.

During our first year on the web, we learned that many women wanted the pee standing option, but did not want to touch their inner labia or get their fingers wet in the process of urinating. Touching the inner labia, however, is a requirement for most women if they want the stream to go forward rather than straight down when using the device-free method.

To get the urine stream to go forward without touching the labia in most cases requires an assistive device of some kind.

There were no pee standing assistive devices available that worked well in the last millennium, so we decided to hire an engineering firm with experience in feminine hygiene products to help us design and manufacture one of our own for our Woman's Guide on How to Pee Standing viewers.

It took 18 months, a fair amount of money, a lot of patience and the help of more than 900 prototype testers from around the world, but we're pleased with the result. The new device, dubbed "TravelMate" won a prestigious Medical Device Excellence Award at New York City's Javitts Convention Center in 2001.

We established a new web site for the TravelMate where you can find out more about it and purchase one for yourself. You'll find it here: http://www.travelmateinfo.com/

8)

irishgirl
01-14-2008, 01:38 AM
I allways use the hover method.

***TMI***

Despite not using a men's room for like 2 plus years I'm still paranoid that my pee sounds different then something that comes out of a vajayjay. What a horrible way to be clocked, you know? I don't think it's happened yet though.

brickcitybrother
01-14-2008, 02:10 AM

Was that Penn Station McDonalds? That would be my guess as memory would serve me that ANYHTING could happen in Penn Station.

I would be really surprised if it was the one on Broad St.

El Nino
01-14-2008, 02:12 AM
What a stupid thread

ARMANIXXX
01-14-2008, 09:22 AM
^

Thanks for your endorsement.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-14-2008, 10:09 AM
I hate to use public toilets because most often than not its FILTHY. But IF I must, I prefer to sit part of the way but sorta like hovering on top of the toilet bowl. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Trogdor
01-14-2008, 10:14 AM
I hate to use public toilets because most often than not its FILTHY. But IF I must, I prefer to sit part of the way but sorta like hovering on top of the toilet bowl. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Outta see the troughs the Silverdome had. :P

ARMANIXXX
01-14-2008, 10:20 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

__________________________________________________ _________________

So are you saying that even the worst toilets won't get you to stand?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-14-2008, 10:27 AM
NOPE! Never has. IF I have to go really bad and there isn't any bathroom nearby I'd squat behind the bushes or a poorly lit alley if I have to. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ARMANIXXX
01-14-2008, 10:43 AM
NOPE! Never has. IF I have to go really bad and there isn't any bathroom nearby I'd squat behind the bushes or a poorly lit alley if I have to. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

__________________________________________________ __________________

lol

Ok.....here's one for you Hara,

You are wearing slippery shoes, you have to pee real bad, you are downtown and there are no bushes or private areas in this section, the only bathroom is in a riff raff joint with unisex bathoom. Bathroom toilet and seat is pissed on and the floor is also wet so squating especially in slippery shoes could have a nasty ending.
If you don't go now, you will pee on yourself. There's not even any paper to clean up any of the floor or nothin.

What will you do Hara_Juku Tgirl?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Trust me Armanix..I've been to some clubs/bars (gay bars included) down in the village where it's only a unisex bathroom available with no doors to top it all..floors were wet and toilets were filthy! But I always managed to go out of the club/bar and find a quiet spot around the block to squat! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

melissacarter
01-14-2008, 04:07 PM

***TMI***

Despite not using a men's room for like 2 plus years I'm still paranoid that my pee sounds different then something that comes out of a vajayjay. What a horrible way to be clocked, you know? I don't think it's happened yet though.

Don't worry, Irish, a strongly needed pee is going to make the same splashy sound coming from a too-too or a pee-pee.

It's a funny concern to have; how your pee "sounds".

flabbybody
01-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Opaline had only one bathroom and no doors. It always looked like shea statium during 7th inning stretch. all the girls would stand. first time I was in there I thought it was cool, then never gave it a second thought.

peggygee
01-14-2008, 07:24 PM

***TMI***

Don't worry, Irish, a strongly needed pee is going to make the same splashy sound coming from a too-too or a pee-pee.

It's a funny concern to have; how your pee "sounds".

I kinda disagree, the sound of genetic female peeing versus a
pre op peeing are different.

The genetic females is louder as it hits the water, if they are
both sitting.

Now if a pre op is standing the sounds are somewhat similiar.

Not sure why I've spent so much time listening to the acoustical
differences beteween natal females, post ops, and pre ops. :shrug

peggygee
01-14-2008, 07:43 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

__________________________________________________ __________________

lol

Ok.....here's one for you Hara,

You are wearing slippery shoes, you have to pee real bad, you are downtown and there are no bushes or private areas in this section, the only bathroom is in a riff raff joint with unisex bathoom. Bathroom toilet and seat is pissed on and the floor is also wet so squating especially in slippery shoes could have a nasty ending.
If you don't go now, you will pee on yourself. There's not even any paper to clean up any of the floor or nothin.

What will you do Hara_Juku Tgirl?

For me, the scenario above is really getting to the heart of the matter.

And in this situation or any comparable one, I would just have to
'hover'.

What it really comes down to is that as a pre op I couldn't feel
psychologically comfortable standing and peeing like a man. It
would have fucked with my head.

It' the same reason I didn't fuck men, or let them suck me off, I
felt that it wasn't something a woman does.

I also knew the day would come when I would have SRS, and I didn't
want to get in the habit of standing to pee.

So I haven't stood up to pee in over 30 years, other than in the shower,
ocean, or by accident on myself. :oops:

And even as a pre op, I would get out of the shower, sit down and pee.

Weird huh?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Thee only reason I could ever think for me to pee standing up is IF I'm being paid to pee on a sub who has a water sports fetish! Other than that I do with what I am most comfortable with doing my business Armanixxx! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ARMANIXXX
01-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Thee only reason I could ever think for me to pee standing up is IF I'm being paid to pee on a sub who has a water sports fetish! Other than that I do with what I am most comfortable with doing my business Armanixxx! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Ok.

cool

But I'm no "sub". ;)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-15-2008, 10:39 AM
LOL But there's always a first time! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ARMANIXXX
01-15-2008, 10:44 AM
LOL But there's always a first time! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

:oops:

tsmandy
01-15-2008, 06:41 PM
I used to be in Hara's camp, that is, $1000 and a video camera would be the only thing that could get me to pee standing up. Then my friend Krista started marketing "P-styles", standing urinary devices for women and ftm's, that many of my dyke friends started carrying with them everywhere they went. I was pretty freaked out by it the first couple of times we were hiking somewhere public and she just whipped it out and started pissing, I worried that she would get clocked as a tranny (which she isn't) and that I would get clocked by association (and I am). Then I started to really like the way she fucked with peoples heads, and didn't care whom noticed, she had to pee, and she was going to pee.

I still squat %99, I'll hover or skip on a dirty womens toilet, but if it's freezing cold and I'm pissing in the dark and no one can see, I'll stand. It's all in our heads anyways.

ARMANIXXX
01-15-2008, 06:45 PM
For me, the scenario above is really getting to the heart of the matter.

And in this situation or any comparable one, I would just have to
'hover'.

What it really comes down to is that as a pre op I couldn't feel
psychologically comfortable standing and peeing like a man. It
would have fucked with my head.

It' the same reason I didn't fuck men, or let them suck me off, I
felt that it wasn't something a woman does.

I also knew the day would come when I would have SRS, and I didn't
want to get in the habit of standing to pee.

So I haven't stood up to pee in over 30 years, other than in the shower,
ocean, or by accident on myself. :oops:

And even as a pre op, I would get out of the shower, sit down and pee.

Weird huh?

No,

I guess I understand.

But I still think it's funny, that even under extreme/emergency situations that a ts girl might suffer head trips from from just well..........goin pee. lol

And then, some of the ones that do go, You sort of get the feeling that they've met their weekly or monthly "stand up quota".

lol

On the other hand, maybe it's just means that I'd make a horrible TS. :P

TS-Mike
01-15-2008, 07:54 PM
I usually pee standing all the time... 8)

TrueBeauty TS
01-15-2008, 08:59 PM

1. Kinda depends on the situation and how I feel. At home, if I am by myself, I have no hang ups about standing up. If I am out in public, I take it on a case-by-case basis. I try to sit (with a seat cover) most of the time in nice places. I will only stand if it is totally private (full door, can't look under the stall door) and no one else is in the restroom. However, if it is filthy... all bets are off.

At tranny clubs I always STAND, STAND, STAND!!!! :shock: I also stand to pee in airplane restrooms. Those things are usually nasty.

2. This morning. :wink:

TrueBeauty TS
01-15-2008, 09:01 PM
I usually pee standing all the time... 8)

FWIW, TSMike, that pic is nasty on so many levels.

:?

Teabagger Vance
01-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Hey, it's TrueBeautyTS, everyone! Welcome back to HA. What a way to come back.

:lol:

tsmandy
01-16-2008, 11:10 PM
Dr. Girlfriend is amazing, I love your avatar True Beauty