PDA

View Full Version : My Fantasy - Starring Mia Fever Part 2

jaydubb
01-13-2008, 07:17 AM
Part 2…………………………

My cock is harder than ever. I can still taste Mia’s cum in my mouth, and I desperately want more. She sits there, staring at me with that devilish grin on her face. Maybe she was thinking about what she would like to do with my virgin ass. Maybe she liked the feeling of Marissa’s lips wrapped around her cock. Probably both. I could feel the orgasm gathering more intensely inside of my body. My dick was so full of cum that I knew it could blow any minute. But there’s no way I’m going to cum. Mia wants more. It’s incredible, but she is ready to get this night started again. Marissa’s head bobs up and down in Mia’s lap. Her mouth is open wide, engulfing Mia’s giant rod. I place myself behind Marissa whose tight, perfect ass is propped up in the air. I spread her cheeks and begin probing her asshole with my tongue. I plunge my tongue in and out of her ass tasting the sweat and juices that this incredible night has brought forth. The moment is electrifying as I hear Marissa begin to gag on Mia’s giant tool. Mia has a handful of Marissa’s hair and is slamming her head up and down on her dick. Forcing Marissa to swallow every inch of that thick meaty cock. A puddle of drool and saliva is collecting at the base of Mia’s dick. Marissa pulls her head back quickly. The juices trail from her lips and chin to Mia’s cock. She turns and looks over her shoulder at me as if to say, “I’m such a little whore.” But no words come out. Tears have begun to collect in the corners of her eyes. Being force fed a giant cock and not let up for air will do that. She spits angrily on Mia’s crotch and begins heavily stroking her penis. I now have 3 fingers in Marissa’s ass. Fingering and probing, doing anything that will delay my impending orgasm. Mia gets up from the couch and says, “Lets go into my room.”

Marissa grabs my hand and begins leading me to the dark abyss. Upon entering, Mia turns on a light but the room remains dimly lit. “Have a seat on the bed you two. I’ve got to get a few things.” Marissa and I hit the bed in full embrace. We roll over and I find myself on top of her, shoving my tongue into her mouth and rubbing her hot, wet pussy. She is digging her fingernails into my back. I feel her hands move down to my ass and grab my cheeks. Squeezing harder and harder as I finger her tight box. “Don’t get to far without me guys. I have a special treat for you two.” I look up and see Mia’s profile silhouetted by the light in the room. She is stunning. Her fully erect cock looks absolutely amazing as it protrudes from her tight body. Her tits are as full as ever and look as if they are ready to explode. Carrying a bag, she begins to slowly walk towards the bed. Her hips are swaying back and forth sexually. Her cock and balls bounce with every step. God I want to suck that dick. I want to feel it deep down my throat. I want to taste her cock sweat and feel her massive balls on my chin. But that would have to wait.

As Mia arrives at the bed where I am now sitting. She sets the bag down next to me and reaches deep inside. “Turn around sweety.” She says. My heart is racing. I’m sure that the ladies can hear it pumping inside my chest. It feels as though it is going to burst through at any moment. Mia pulls a blindfold from the bag and covers my eyes. My erection grows even stronger now. Completely blind, I can only guess what is going to happen. I feel the ladies rubbing my shoulders. Tongues lick up and down each side of my neck. A mouth makes its way to mine and I inhale the owners tongue. We kiss passionately. Hands rub my chest and pinch my nipples. Kisses are placed on my neck just below my earlobe. A tongue is still being shoved down my throat. I feel a hand wrap around my cock and start stroking. Then, the mouth moves from mine. It slowly licks and kisses from my lips to my chest, then to my stomach. The tongue swirls around my belly button. The hand continues to stroke my ever-growing cock. Another mouth inserts a tongue into mine. The mouth licking my abdomen slowly moves south. Kissing up and down my rock hard shaft. I am sucking the tongue that has been placed in my mouth, my mind swirling. Who is this? I must know. My balls have been engulfed into a wet, warm mouth. I feel the tongue swirling all around them, sucking them in and letting them go. I’m going to explode. Then I hear a whisper in my left ear. “Have you ever been fucked before Jay?” I’m so exited that I can hardly breath, let alone answer that question. The devilish giggle lets me know exactly who is asking the question. Mia. “Have you ever had a nice big cock in your ass?” the whispers continue. “N, n, no” I muster. “Ooooooooooh. You really are an ass virgin then? I can’t wait to get inside of you.” I’m nearly in tears. I don’t know what to think. I’ve never wanted to be fucked in the ass before. Sure, the occasional fingering was cool, but a cock?! In my ass?! Yet I wanted it so bad. I could feel my ass being pounded and fucked, and oh did I want it. Marissa has stopped sucking my cock, and has taken a spot to my right. She is licking my neck and chest and gently rubbing my monster. “Why don’t you get on your hands and knee’s baby?” Marissa whispers. I do as she asks. “Marissa, have you ever fucked a man in the ass?” she asks with a sexy tone in her voice. “No, I haven’t,” replies Marissa. “But I’ve always wanted to.” “Well, it looks like your wish is going to come true tonight baby. We’ve got a good little butt slut here with us. Don’t we Jay?” I can’t believe this is happening. My ass is practically begging for something to be shoved inside. I’ve never felt like this before. I’m trembling. My entire body has gone numb. I can’t wait for this to start.

“Don’t worry baby. We’ll start slow.” Says Mia. I feel something cold being dripped onto my ass. Must be lube. I feel fingers spreading it all around my asshole and cheeks. I hear someone digging around in the bag that Mia had brought with her to the bed. Then I hear Marissa say, “This one looks good.” “Oh no, that’s far too big.” Mia replies. “We have to get him warmed up first. Then we’ll give him the big one. Try this.” I hear a slight humming noise followed by a giggle from Marissa. “He’s going to love that one.” Mia proclaims. I feel the weight shift behind me and suddenly feel a vibration on my ass. “That’s it. Work it in there. Nice and slow luv. Nice and slow.” I can feel the tip of the vibrator on the rim of my asshole. Slowly, I feel it begin to slide into my begging crevice. “Ooooooooooooh. Does that feel good baby?” asks Marissa. I can only moan my pleasure. Marissa begins pumping the vibrator in and out of my asshole faster and faster. She plunges it deep into my ass and leaves it there for a moment or two. This causes my cock to spasm and pre-cum to begin leaking all over the bed. “Naughty boy!” Says Mia. “You’ve got pre-cum all over my bed. There’s only one way to take care of that.” Mia places her head between my legs and begins to suck my cock slurping up all of my pre-cum in the process. She lays under me 69-style, placing her dick directly in front of my face. I feel it slap against me nose and instantly begin searching for it with my hands and mouth. Once I find it, I inhale it wrapping my lips around it. “Yeah, that’s it baby. Suck that big cock.” I hear her say. Marissa continues to plug my ass with the vibrator that she selected form Mia’s bag of tricks. I can hardly believe the pleasure that I am feeling. After 10 to 15 more minutes, Marissa decides its time for something bigger. Mia removes herself from between my legs and asks me to roll over onto my back. My ass is begging for another toy, and so am I. “Oh god. Fuck my ass!’ I find myself begging. Mia laughs and says, “You need it don’t you baby? You need a big toy in your ass?” “YES! I NEED A BIG TOY IN MY ASS!” I scream. “We’ve got one for you baby. Don’t you worry about that. Lift your legs up sweety.” I do as Mia requests lifting my legs into the air. I can feel her now sitting on my chest, grabbing my legs behind the knees and pulling them into my shoulders. Her cock rests on my lips. As I begin to suck her massive dick into my mouth, I feel a tremendous pressure on my asshole. “Open up baby” says Marissa. “Take this big fake cock in your ass!” The thing must be huge. It feels 10 times the size of the first one. She continues to push slowly against my wanting hole. Pushing in a bit then pulling out. Getting my ass ready for this monster that she is going to plant in my ass. Finally, I feel it break through. I let out a gasp of pain and ecstasy. She is slowly pumping my ass. Mia’s cock is pumping in and out of my mouth as she has now straddled my face and is fucking my throat. My legs, pinned against my shoulders leave my cock pointing straight up in the air. Marissa notices this and takes it into her mouth. My senses are going berserk. I have no idea how to react, as I am being hammered in the ass, fucked in the mouth and sucked like a vacuum. All while being blindfolded. The dildo moves in and out of my ass faster and harder now. Going so deep that it feels like it is going to come out of my mouth. I love it. Mia pulls her cock from my mouth. My moans increase along with shouts of “FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS!” The request does not go unheard as I continue to get dildo’d for another 20 minutes.

“We have one more for you baby.” Marissa tells me as she removes the giant dildo from my now gaping ass. “Why don’t you stand at the edge of the bed sweety?” asks Mia. Marissa grabs my hands and pulls me up off the bed. I turn to face the bed and bend over with my hands if front of me. “Oh yeah. That asshole is nice and ready isn’t it baby?” Mia asks me. “It’s ready Mia. Feed my ass. FEED IT!” I reply, needing something to be plugged deep in my ass. “Let’s get some lube on it first baby.” The cool, soothing feel of the lube hits my ass. I feel something entering. “Ohhhhhhhhhh! FUCK!” I moan. Mia positions herself in front of me again forcing her cock into my mouth. My ass being spread apart by what must have surely been the biggest dildo in the bag. It goes in slowly. Teasing my ass. Going in an inch, then being pulled out. Forced back in, then pulled out. My asshole is puckering, begging for the kiss of this dildo. I pull my face away from Mia’s cock long enough to say “Stop teasing me! FUCK MY ASS!” I feel it slide all the way in, or at least I assumed all the way. It went deeper than the other two had gotten and I was squirming. “Ohhhhhhhhh shit! Fuck me baby. FUCK ME!” I yell in sheer pleasure. Then suddenly, the blindfold is taken off. After a few moments, my eyes adjust and I find a dildo in my face. I look up and see Marissa holding the dildo up to her crotch as if it were a penis. But if she was there, where is…? It’s at that point that I feel two hands grab my hips and start pulling me backwards. A cock is being slammed deep into my ass. The sound oh Mia’s thighs slamming into my ass cheeks is un-mistakable. I turn and look over my shoulder to see those beautiful big tits bouncing with each thrust. That devilish grin smiling down at me. “How does it feel baby? How does your first real cock feel?” “I love it. I LOVE IT!” I holler in response. “FUCK ME BITCH. FUCK MY VIRGIN ASS!” Mia places both hands on my shoulders and begins to pump even harder. The sound of our bodies slapping together must have been heard for miles. My face is now buried into the mattress as Mia pumps my ass. Marissa sits at the head of the bed using one of those famous dildos to please herself. We lock eyes for a moment as I’m getting hammered by Mia. Marissa says ,“You look good taking that big cock. Faggot!” “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” I yelp as Mia plunges deeper and deeper. Then suddenly, Mia pushes me away and lays down on the bed.

“Get on top and ride my cock you little slut.” She demands. I straddle her and slowly lower myself onto her raging hard dick. “That’s it you little cock sucker. Ride that big fat dick!” Marissa positions herself over Mia’s face in order to be eaten out. We are face to face. I am bouncing up and down on Mia’s dick, she is grinding on Mia’s face. Marissa looks deep into my eyes and asks, “How does it feel baby? How does that big she-cock feel in you ass? Does it make you feel like a man?” I lean in and shove my tongue into her mouth. My dick and balls are slapping against Mia’s stomach, my ass being stretched to the limits by her massive member. She is pumping harder and faster. I can feel the pre-cum leaking out of my cock. Every thrust brings more and more of my juice. A nice little puddle has formed on Mia’s belly. Marissa notices it and scoops it up with her fingers. She brings the jizz to my lips and says, “Taste it baby. Taste your own sweet cum.” I suck her fingers into my mouth, licking every drop of hot cum from them. She kisses me as she removes her fingers from my mouth. “I love it baby. I love the taste of cum.” I announce. “ I need more.” Marissa removes her pussy from Mia’s face. “You hear that baby? He needs more.” Marissa asks Mia. Mia begins pumping faster and harder than she had been. Spreading my ass even wider. Suddenly I feel a pulsation in my ass. Mia’s pumps have turned into a grind and I feel a warm liquid being shot deep into my ass. “AHHHHHHHHHH!” yells Mia. “Yeah baby. Take that cum. Take that FUCKING CUM deep in your ass. Ahhhhhhhh. Fuck!” The feeling was incredible. The orgasm seemed to last forever. Mia’s cock was pulsating and gyrating inside my ass. Tons of hot jizz was being pumped into my hole. I grinded on her cock for a few moments after she had finished cumming then leaned over and kissed her. I slid slowly off her dick and saw a nice amount of cum resting on her belly. It must have come from my ass. But before I could get to it, Marissa had it slurped up into her mouth. She enjoyed it before slowly letting it drip into Mia’s mouth. “Now it’s your turn.” Says Mia. “I want to taste YOUR cum.” I stand at the edge of the bed. The two most gorgeous women that I have ever seen are on their knees in front of me. Mia sucks the head of my dick while stroking the shaft. Marissa has my balls in her mouth. I feel the climax on the horizon. I grab my cock and start jerking it fast, but smooth. I place my cock head directly over Mia’s face. She looks deep into my eyes. “Give it to me baby. Give me that cum.” She says softly. I feel it in my stomach, my loins are going to explode. The first gush has been wanting to come for so long that it shoots past her face and lands on the floor behind her. The rest goes squarely onto he face. She receives a healthy load into her mouth, but the rest covers her face. Some in the eyes, on the chin and forehead, I even manage to get some in her hair. Marissa is blown away by the size of my load. After admiring my handy work for a few moments, I lean in and kiss Mia as deeply and passionately as I had all night. Marissa and I take or time in cleaning up the mess I made with our tongues and sharing it with Mia. Afterwards, we all took a shower together and hit the sack for a well-deserved night of rest. It was the greatest sexual experience of my life. That is until we woke up the next morning.

The End

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
03-27-2011, 05:15 AM
An excellent ending to the story