PDA

View Full Version : NORBIT OR NOT ????

mimiplastique
01-12-2008, 10:53 PM
WHO IS THIS LADY BOY AND DOES HE LOOK LIKE NORBIT ???OR IS IT NORBIT IN DRAG??? YOU TELL ME
I OBTAINED THIS PHOTO ON A GEOCITIES WEBSITE !!!!!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
01-12-2008, 10:57 PM
WHO IS THIS LADY BOY AND DOES HE LOOK LIKE NORBIT ???OR IS IT NORBIT IN DRAG??? YOU TELL ME
I OBTAINED THIS PHOTO ON A GEOCITIES WEBSITE !!!!!!!!!!!
LET THE VOTING BEGIN

irishgirl
01-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Aw this isn't nice. But, I have seen brenda posting across quite a few "tranny only" forums, and she has a weird superiority complex that has to be rooted in self esteem issues.

The best way to resolve issues like this is to ignore no? But if you're having fun I can't blame you!

BrendaQG
01-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Oh and all other trannies are so well balanced by comparison. And I'm so insulted by a picture I have on my own website. :roll: Think whatever you want to think.

sugdaddie69
01-13-2008, 12:46 AM
Resentments hurt only the person carrying them.

TsVanessa69
01-13-2008, 01:41 AM
it looks like "BRENDA" looks more like norbit than not ... tisk

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 02:19 AM
lets have some fun

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 02:25 AM
Mimi,

Don't take this the wrong way. But can you and Brenda just drop this fight? What's the point. You live your life and she lives hers. God knows you both have better things to do but have daily "high noon" showdowns on HA.

lets have some fun
i did not take it the wrong way BUT no i do not have anything better to do right now its 6:05 chicago time

Star
01-13-2008, 03:05 AM
LOL!

Im on Mimi's side.

BrendaQG
01-13-2008, 03:50 AM
The real fight was in court. She lost by default. Even after I suggested a new date after she no showed the first time.... I even reminded her by text message. She had every chance.

It matters not who here is on her side. I have the judge and the Law of the state of Illinois on my side. Wheels are in motion. They grind slowly but rest@ashured grind her they will.

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 04:05 AM
threats ouch

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 04:07 AM
because i have not done anything to this man he has no just case against me . i have NOT directly or indirectly contacted him and he would have to fabricate a very convincing story to put me away OH and proof . I am miles away and he needs me to survive .

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 09:34 AM
now come on ... i know we can get more votes than 18 !!!!! i mean yes i know this person named BRENDA is a norbit stunt bubble but lets show this in the poll

bilko
01-13-2008, 09:58 AM
your just a bully.

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 10:51 AM
your just a bully.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT THIS IS MY LIFE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 10:55 AM
ANY MORE VOTES PLEASE I FEEL IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT YOU WOULD EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE 19 VOTES HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE ARE BLIND ...

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 10:57 AM
WHY WASTE YOUR VOTE WITH A NO WHEN YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THIS BULLSHIT IS ALMOST IDENTICAL

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 11:49 AM
YOUR VOTE IS IMPORTANT PEOPLE I KNOW YOU MAY THINK THIS IS SILLY BUT LETS BE REAL WITH EACH OTHER !!!! V************o*************t***********e

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 12:28 PM
(chant ) vote Vote VOTE

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 08:34 PM
nobit or not

mimiplastique
01-13-2008, 10:01 PM
the numbers in the polls do not reflect the truth

mimiplastique
01-14-2008, 10:36 AM
the numbers in the polls do not reflect the truth

Coroner
01-14-2008, 12:48 PM
your just a bully.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT THIS IS MY LIFE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If you want it this to stay your life, don´t post it on some forums. I´m not interested in your life. Thank you very... less.

mimiplastique
01-14-2008, 12:54 PM
your just a bully.

If you want it this to stay your life, don´t post it on some forums. I´m not interested in your life. Thank you very... less.
some faggot with a pink ass tiger on the side of his comment playing a saxophone right come on .

Coroner
01-14-2008, 01:05 PM
your just a bully.

some faggot with a pink ass tiger on the side of his comment playing a saxophone right come on .

I just asked you for more peace and didn´t offend you. Don´t profile yourself even more ridiculous than you already are. It´s better for you, believe me.

ILuvGurls
01-14-2008, 01:30 PM
lets have some fun

at whose expense?

TsVanessa69
01-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Aw this isn't nice. But, I have seen brenda posting across quite a few "tranny only" forums, and she has a weird superiority complex that has to be rooted in self esteem issues.

The best way to resolve issues like this is to ignore no? But if you're having fun I can't blame you!
Now this is the most intelectual and correct response anyone has ever made about Hontis. You have proven to be smarter than he claims to be. THANK YOU!
btw, what are the other tranny forums, I only know of this one.
Oh and YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are having FUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TsVanessa69
01-14-2008, 06:35 PM
The real fight was in court. She lost by default. Even after I suggested a new date after she no showed the first time.... I even reminded her by text message. She had every chance.

It matters not who here is on her side. I have the judge and the Law of the state of Illinois on my side. Wheels are in motion. They grind slowly but rest@ashured grind her they will.
Dude, you whoopped her ass, and she never pressed charges like she could have. If she had of pressed charges, your fagoot ass would have gone to jail.
You put a restraining order on her for what? She never laid a hand on you.
You just are a lowlife bastard. SCUM.
And this post you just made, is in violation of your case.
In her favor.

" I have seen brenda posting across quite a few "tranny only" forums, and she has a weird superiority complex that has to be rooted in self esteem issues" another member of this board see's what a fool you are too!

Quinn
01-14-2008, 06:54 PM
your just a bully.

Mimi, you do realize that said "pink ass tiger on the side of his comment playing a saxophone" is the Pink Panther, right? If not, you’re probably the only person in the United States over the age of seven who doesn’t.

-Quinn

http://www.kdheks.gov/ohi/kids_smiles/pink_panther_big.jpg

mimiplastique
01-14-2008, 07:40 PM
your just a bully.

Mimi, you do realize that said "pink ass tiger on the side of his comment playing a saxophone" is the Pink Panther, right? If not, you’re probably the only person in the United States over the age of seven who doesn’t.

-Quinn

http://www.kdheks.gov/ohi/kids_smiles/pink_panther_big.jpg

yea i know what it is thx .

mimiplastique
01-15-2008, 05:27 AM
some dumb ass fagots have the nerve not to vote norbit !!!!! show who you are !!!!