PDA

View Full Version : I've Noticed The Class of 2008 Cock Bandits Posting

KiraHarden
01-12-2008, 08:49 PM
I just wanted to say hello to the Graduating class of 08, and the guys who are clueless on why a TS transition and wants SRS.

MrsKellyPierce
01-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Don't you know most think, LET ME REPEAT "MOST" before it's taken as I am generalizing, they always seem to miss on the most, a lot, etc etc. That we start living as a woman to be "special" and "attention" In their eyes if we transition to post op we are no longer "special" we are like every other women out there. Which I quote from many guys I have spoken to over the years..is BORING.

KiraHarden
01-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Don't you know most think, LET ME REPEAT "MOST" before it's taken as I am generalizing, they always seem to miss on the most, a lot, etc etc. That we start living as a woman to be "special" and "attention" In their eyes if we transition to post op we are no longer "special" we are like every other women out there. Which I quote from many guys I have spoken to over the years..is BORING.

So we must bore them, when we are clothed, not having sex and they cant see our dick.

Aunt Kay
01-12-2008, 09:28 PM
Personally, I prefer "innies" to "outties." Although I bet some of those men want their cornholes reamed out, and they miss that after SRS.

MrsKellyPierce
01-12-2008, 09:30 PM

So we must bore them, when we are clothed, not having sex and they cant see our dick. Yep, the fantasy of tearing our clothes of and having a big cock underneath them is what they live for.

El Nino
01-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Not everything is black or white Kira. Not everybody will agree with your categorical labels and prerequisites and gender roles. Some guys are attracted solely to pre-op or non-op T-girls. Live with it.

MrsKellyPierce
01-12-2008, 09:38 PM

So we must bore them, when we are clothed, not having sex and they cant see our dick. Yep, the fantasy of tearing our clothes of and having a big cock underneath them is what they live for.

while I definitely dig a beautiful girl with a cock, I would prefer the beautiful girl as opposed to the she-beast with a cock...Victoria Saenz is a perfect example of what I'm attracted to...with the cock, I wanted her SOOOOO badly...without the cock, I still want her SOOOOO badly...she is just unbelievably hot, who cares what she was born with or without? haha thats great, but I was really talking about guys that really only see transsexuals as fantasies and playtoys. They can't grasp that we have emotions and why we'd choose to live our lifes this way other than for their fantasy and attention.

KiraHarden
01-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Not everything is black or white Kira. Not everybody will agree with your categorical labels and prerequisites and gender roles. Some guys are attracted solely to pre-op or non-op T-girls. Live with it.
It really doesnt matter if you or anyone else believes in my views. These are my views. You live with it. I know what the cock bandits crave. I deal with it more than you.

MrsKellyPierce
01-12-2008, 10:00 PM
totally unrelated Kelly, but you have a pic on your xpeeps page, like on the 4th page, you are wearing black panties and a black top, lying on a couch...that is one of the most beautiful pics I've ever seen...have you ever posted it here?

This one?

MrsKellyPierce
01-12-2008, 10:08 PM
yes, good lord...I didn't want to post it out of respect to your privacy, so I just wanted to describe it...you look unbelievable there, :hitit :claps :banghead :peanutbutter :jawdrop :rock2 :jawdrop haha thank you.

KiraHarden
01-12-2008, 10:09 PM
There is also quite a difference between a Cock Bandit and men who are attracted solely to pre-op or non-op T-girls. :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
01-12-2008, 10:13 PM
There is also quite a difference between a Cock Bandit and men who are attracted solely to pre-op or non-op T-girls. :lol: You can repeat this a thousand times to the same individuals and they will still get offended. Guilty conscious? is what I say.

KiraHarden
01-12-2008, 10:16 PM
There is also quite a difference between a Cock Bandit and men who are attracted solely to pre-op or non-op T-girls. :lol: You can repeat this a thousand times to the same individuals and they will still get offended. Guilty conscious? is what I say.
Funny, that you mentioned this. I was just thinking I must have hit a nerve.

El Nino
01-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Actually, non at all!!!

Aunt Kay
01-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Oh shucks! I love it when the fur starts flying! Kinda reminds me of Christmas at the in-laws house.

KiraHarden
01-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Here pet the pussy, breath and relax

Tomfurbs
01-12-2008, 11:14 PM

Jericho
01-12-2008, 11:45 PM
.......this should be on the latest salvage thread, but i'm *so* not touching that!

GinX
01-13-2008, 01:06 AM
I just read through this thread and wanted to add my two cents.

I realize there are some men for whom having sex with a woman who also happens to have a cock is an exciting, exotic, fantasy come true. I think it is also true that some men obsess over a t-girl's cock and don't take the time to notice the whole package. T-girls are some of the most beautiful women there are...two excellent examples are two gals who have been posting on this thread, namely Kelly and Kira. I don't think anyone would argue that they are both sweet and beautiful women and if all you worry about is what's between their legs, then you are really missing out.

That being said, I must honestly admit that I do greatly enjoy pre-op t-girls, especially those who like to top. The reason is simple...I greatly enjoy the feeling of anal sex. Some would say this labels me a homosexual, which I find curious as I don't find men appealing at all. The last thing I want is some hairy, sweaty guy being on top of me...but a beautiful woman, who happens to have that something extra? Now we're talking.

It's my hopes that this doesn't label me a 'cock bandit', as I'd be pretty disappointed with myself because what that label means to me is someone who has no respect for the person and only cares about a body part.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

beatmaker
01-13-2008, 02:26 AM
While, I agree too many dudes are obsessed with a transsexual's package, there are too many T-Girls obsessed with shallow shyt like how rich, buffed or handsome a dude is. I believe Kelly Shore stated sometime back, that she only dates great looking guys. Cool, but don't try to put someone else on blast, because of their shallow bullshyt. That is a classical example of pathological behavior.

I also gotta laugh, because many of the same TS's trying to clown these size queen dudes (here and in other threads), were the same one's in Allanah's "Best Cock" thread, OHHHIN and AHHHIN. Talking about this is the best thread ever. I'm not addressing Kira, because I haven't seen this type of hypocrisy in the posts I have read, that she has written. However, many other trannies on HA need to stop. Their shyt is sloppy, but they have the nerve tell somebody else to clean up their act. Hypocrisy!

CaliGuy
01-13-2008, 02:28 AM
There are a lot of mixed up, screwed up things said here, is that surprising?

LTR_Seeker
01-13-2008, 03:16 AM
the cocck means nothing to me that pre op ladies have i wouldnt even touch it i rather do stuff with the breast kiss the lips make them feel like lady on there terms

KiraHarden
01-13-2008, 05:16 PM
I just spotted another angry cock bandit posting. :)

Odelay
01-13-2008, 05:54 PM

I'm sure the "generalizing" point is meant for many on this board but since I brought this up with Kelly on another thread it bears replying to.

I actually think generalizing about guys' interests in cocks on a 99% pre-op TS subject board is A-OK. Generalize away.

Kell, what you were talking about (not necessarily generalizing about) in the other thread was guys' opinions on how to best behave as a TS. That's 100% different. Many, many people avoid this trap. I should say, smart people avoid this trap. As a white man I don't air opinions on how best to live or behave as a black man. I don't air opinions on how best to live or behave as a woman, t-girl, truck driver, astronaut, or even as a gay man. Although that last thing gives me pause for thought considering that it would appear that I sorta kinda like cocks. :twisted:

KiraHarden
01-13-2008, 06:01 PM

I'm sure the "generalizing" point is meant for many on this board but since I brought this up with Kelly on another thread it bears replying to.

I actually think generalizing about guys' interests in cocks on a 99% pre-op TS subject board is A-OK. Generalize away.

Kell, what you were talking about (not necessarily generalizing about) in the other thread was guys' opinions on how to best behave as a TS. That's 100% different. Many, many people avoid this trap. I should say, smart people avoid this trap. As a white man I don't air opinions on how best to live or behave as a black man. I don't air opinions on how best to live or behave as a woman, t-girl, truck driver, astronaut, or even as a gay man. Although that last thing gives me pause for thought considering that it would appear that I sorta kinda like cocks. :twisted:
I love your avatar :)

jimbobw2
01-13-2008, 06:02 PM

It’s how they cope with their un-admitted bi or gayness

KiraHarden
01-13-2008, 06:19 PM
I think I would be more willing to take a risk dating some guys, If the first thing out of their mouth wasn't "How big are you ?" How many guys ask a GG how big her clit is when first meeting her?

I normally tell them im about 1in and I'm non fuctional

Just dont be more of a size queen, and crave dick in your mouth/ass more than me.

I just have no attraction to that type of man sexually. There is no on and off switch. It's just my nature.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-13-2008, 11:11 PM
I think I would be more willing to take a risk dating some guys, If the first thing out of their mouth wasn't "How big are you ?" How many guys ask a GG how big her clit is when first meeting her?

Just dont be more of a size queen, and crave dick in your mouth/ass more than me.

I just have no attraction to that type of man sexually. There is no on and off switch. It's just my nature.

I guess I'll jump in here, figuratively speaking...... :arrow:

Kira, I don't want you dick in my ass or my mouth! I do want mine in yours. I consider you a Lady(a very sexy Lady)....not a chick with a dick. Am I being clear on this?! :shrug

Kelly, I'm a slut, can I have you too??? :peanutbutter

WOW...What a sandwich: Kira/Corvettedude/Kelly!!! Well, I can dream, can't I?!

KiraHarden
01-14-2008, 12:00 AM

Kira, I don't want you dick in my ass or my mouth! I do want mine in yours. I consider you a Lady(a very sexy Lady)....not a chick with a dick. Am I being clear on this?! :shrug

Crystal Clear :)

MNccklvr
01-14-2008, 12:32 AM
Hi Kira, I am a cock bandit and I just happen to love women and cock!

peggygee
01-14-2008, 01:03 AM

That's actually sweet, kinky, but sweet. :wink:

KiraHarden
01-14-2008, 01:14 AM
Hi Kira, I am a cock bandit and I just happen to love women and cock!
Hello MNccklvr. :)

a994
01-23-2008, 12:58 AM
I just read through this thread and wanted to add my two cents.

I realize there are some men for whom having sex with a woman who also happens to have a cock is an exciting, exotic, fantasy come true. I think it is also true that some men obsess over a t-girl's cock and don't take the time to notice the whole package. T-girls are some of the most beautiful women there are...two excellent examples are two gals who have been posting on this thread, namely Kelly and Kira. I don't think anyone would argue that they are both sweet and beautiful women and if all you worry about is what's between their legs, then you are really missing out.

That being said, I must honestly admit that I do greatly enjoy pre-op t-girls, especially those who like to top. The reason is simple...I greatly enjoy the feeling of anal sex. Some would say this labels me a homosexual, which I find curious as I don't find men appealing at all. The last thing I want is some hairy, sweaty guy being on top of me...but a beautiful woman, who happens to have that something extra? Now we're talking.

It's my hopes that this doesn't label me a 'cock bandit', as I'd be pretty disappointed with myself because what that label means to me is someone who has no respect for the person and only cares about a body part.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

It doesn't matter whether the woman is TG or GG. As long as you honestly love her for her, and whatever body parts she has you view as a bonus (however much you like said body parts), I don't think you're doing that bad at all.