PDA

View Full Version : Need help from the girls

KrazyIvan
01-12-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm a sociology (and politics) student in Ireland, but I also write stories, articles etc for magazines, websites an things like that. I've always been interested in the hidden aspects of society, (sex, vice etc...). I want to do a project on the taboo sides of love and desire. I'm writing a story about a young man who's decided to embrace that which society choses to ignore, I also hope it will illuminate the differences, (if indeed there are any-I believe there are), between homosexuality and transexuality. For instance, the character is going to form a relationship with a transexual.

Basically, in order to research my work properly, I would appreciate any input from any of the girls on this site. I have a number of questions I would like to ask, or alternatively, you can simply share some of your thoughts, feelings or experiences with me. Everything will be kept private.

And finally, I intend for my story to highlight some of the difficulties faced by people who simply embrace their feelings/desires, and in so doing, hope that in some small way I can make the world a little more understanding of the ignored groups of society.

My e-mail address is edwardking20@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!