PDA

View Full Version : Should I give up on her or no?

Trogdor
01-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Well, there's this particular someone, a GG, I have had my eyes on for a long while, since 2004 when I met her on another forum, and it was instant attraction when I first seen her pictures.

The following year or two I got to talk with her, via phone, chat and e-mail. All was going well, till now. She moved back from overseas back here, and things were slow. Ok it takes time to move back, no biggy. But it's been awhile now, so one would think all is good once again....

Yea.....I have not gotten any responded to my emails from her since fucking September!!!! And I am not some nutcase making calls or e-mails everyday, only 1 or 2 a month, pretty much seeing if she's even still alive nowadays :P Same with the phone, I could catch her before, we had enjoyable talks, but now all I get is an answering message, but no responce. And before anyone goes "Maybe she's busy" or "She does not have her compy yet, give it time.'

How busy does one have to be to not have 5 minutes to respond to 2 or 3 stinkin' e-mails, huh? Did she decide I Was not importent enough for even a couple minutes? And compy or no compy, there's computers everywhere now, from libraries to coffee houses, so access should not be a problem.

I mean frustrated does not even begin to God Damn begin to describe this.

No e-mail responces, to return phone calls, she never even posts on the forum she herself had created for the fellow fans of the hobby me and her share.

I am just about to give up on her. And futhermore, I got some x-mas and b-day presents for her, and never got to send since she never responded to an e-mail for her new address so I could have sent her this stuff.....I'm about ready to take all this stuff I got her ( she's big on Transformers like I am, and I got her some hard to get stuff. ) and sell it on ebay, since I feel like this stuff was just wasted money on what now seems to be a mere pipe dream. :( :sadcry

What do you think, give it some time, or drop her like a sack of potatos and call it quits?

And I'm have just about HAD with GG's all togather cause of shit like this, so if I give up on this one, I'm done....no more GG's EVER again, since something always seems to have to happen. Getting sick of this mother fuckin' crock of bull-shit soap opera GG's seem to have always put me through.

Now if you'll excuse me.....*goes to vent his anger in the weight room*

melissacarter
01-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Relax, chill, maybe spank one out. You have two likely scenarios here:

1. She's moved on with her life, has a man, too busy to even say hello or see ya.

2. She's dead from any one of a thousand different things.

Unless you hear from her again you'll never know the reason. Either way, it doesn't bode well for a future relationship for you two.

X
01-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Hang in there!! This is just a part of her master plan at playing hard to get!!!

lassolasse
01-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Excuse my poor english, but wat is a GG?

phats
01-11-2008, 04:06 PM

1. She's moved on with her life, has a man, too busy to even say hello or see ya.

Unless you hear from her again you'll never know the reason. Either way, it doesn't bode well for a future relationship for you two.

Sorry to say but it might be because of the 1st reason.

Luna555
01-11-2008, 04:11 PM
I don't really have an opinion on whether you should give up on her...or not

I just want to add that in the last prt it seems like you are giving up on gg's because of the 'soap opera drama. but honestly if you think it will be different with a ts... most ts I know are way more dramatic than gg's...

CORVETTEDUDE
01-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Trogdor....You were a distraction for her while she was overseas. Now she's home and back into her old life...let it go, it was never yours. Sell that stuff on eBay and move on!

As Luna555 stated, GG or TS, samo-samo, the brain damage remains.

lassolasse
01-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Still no answer to what GG is/stands for. Anyone?

trish
01-11-2008, 07:04 PM
sorry to hear about your woes trogdor. i have to concur with melissa and corvette dude. she's probably moved on. but i'll hold out one more morsel of hope for you. maybe she using new email software and it's junking your e-mails without her knowing (it happened to me once...i sent documents to myself and they never arrived. later i found them in the junk folder! my own computer was junking mail sent from my own address!). is there any other way you can contact her?

CORVETTEDUDE
01-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Still no answer to what GG is/stands for. Anyone?

GG---Genetic Girl (born that way). Does that clear it up for you?

mikeslefthand99
01-11-2008, 07:34 PM
sounds like she's not interested dude. Take a hint and move on.

lassolasse
01-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Thanks CORVETTEDUDE, didn't know that.

Trogdor
01-11-2008, 08:39 PM
sorry to hear about your woes trogdor. i have to concur with melissa and corvette dude. she's probably moved on. but i'll hold out one more morsel of hope for you. maybe she using new email software and it's junking your e-mails without her knowing (it happened to me once...i sent documents to myself and they never arrived. later i found them in the junk folder! my own computer was junking mail sent from my own address!). is there any other way you can contact her?

If I was able to find another way to fucking contact her, I would and not be posting this thread in the first place. :x

I just want to add that in the last prt it seems like you are giving up on gg's because of the 'soap opera drama. but honestly if you think it will be different with a ts... most ts I know are way more dramatic than gg's...

Possibly, but I have gotten treated much more better and respectively by TS than GG's....alot more.

ottorocket
01-11-2008, 09:01 PM

Silly why more TS women aren't in acting...with all that drama experience...lol

mpcc2004
01-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Ok first calm down and take some deep breaths. Feeling better? Good.

I wouldn't worry about this much. It sounds like you never actually met in person. All you are really losing is a pen pal/phone buddy. You don't actually have a relationship with her. I agree with the other posters that anything could have happened, but she probably just met someone and is dating them. Don't let this type of stuff bother you. I know that is easier said than done. Just don't forget that you haven't even met her so you aren't really losing that much.

Have a good weekend and imbibe in a few beers. May I recommend a dogfish head 120 minute IPA. That should take the edge off.

Trogdor
01-11-2008, 10:10 PM

I wouldn't worry about this much. It sounds like you never actually met in person. All you are really losing is a pen pal/phone buddy. You don't actually have a relationship with her. I agree with the other posters that anything could have happened, but she probably just met someone and is dating them. Don't let this type of stuff bother you. I know that is easier said than done. Just don't forget that you haven't even met her so you aren't really losing that much.

Have a good weekend and imbibe in a few beers. May I recommend a dogfish head 120 minute IPA. That should take the edge off.

Knowing my luck, she probably hooked up with some gangbanger or some hoodlem. :roll:

I only do wines, beer and barbells don't mix. I still wish to keep my abs, you know.

mpcc2004
01-11-2008, 11:05 PM

Knowing my luck, she probably hooked up with some gangbanger or some hoodlem. :roll:

I only do wines, beer and barbells don't mix. I still wish to keep my abs, you know.

She may have. But don't worry about it. There are millions of women on the internet who would love to chat with you.

A good beer can be like a fine wine. I'm not talking about MGD here. Wine and beer have similar caloric content, its just that you don't see many people drinking 15 glasses of wine several days a week. But if you must have wine might I suggest something from the Rhone (sp?) region of France from 2001. Very yummy.

BlackAdder
01-11-2008, 11:26 PM
No more GG's ever?? Trust me when i say that TS are just the same:)

Trogdor
01-12-2008, 12:20 AM

She may have. But don't worry about it. There are millions of women on the internet who would love to chat with you.

Pffft, I'll believe THAT when it happens. I mean if I had a dollar each time said something akin to that, especially when from a chick, I'd have an army of Gold robots by now. So, as I said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Trogdor
01-12-2008, 12:23 AM

Not really.....I have been treated much better by TG's than GG's.....much more better.

Odelay
01-12-2008, 01:25 AM
I have an online "guy" friend who has went through something very similar to you. An online female friend who he sunk a lot of time and energy into. He had bought her gifts as well. But as soon as it looked as if there was a possibility of the two of them meeting face-to-face, she stopped communicating with him altogether. Dropping her old email addresses, myspace and yahoo profiles, etc.

Two years later, he still can't get that girl out of his head.

My advice to you: do whatever it takes to gain closure. Selling the stuff on ebay might not be a bad way to achieve it. Or burning it. lol

gr4phic4rtist08
01-12-2008, 01:27 AM
Not to be mean but why don't you stop crying about it so much? Obviously she doesn't like you and with you quoting "if you knew of other ways to contact her you would" sounds a bit stalkerish to me. Just my .02

If she wanted to talk to you she would...end of story

Trogdor
01-12-2008, 01:48 AM
I have an online "guy" friend who has went through something very similar to you. An online female friend who he sunk a lot of time and energy into. He had bought her gifts as well. But as soon as it looked as if there was a possibility of the two of them meeting face-to-face, she stopped communicating with him altogether. Dropping her old email addresses, myspace and yahoo profiles, etc.

Two years later, he still can't get that girl out of his head.

My advice to you: do whatever it takes to gain closure. Selling the stuff on ebay might not be a bad way to achieve it. Or burning it. lol

Gonna sell it, lemme make some sorta profit off this loss, you know.

Anyone wanting to buy some Transformers in good condition, PM me. :P
Her loss will be your gain, possibly.

bezane
01-12-2008, 05:25 AM
Sorry to say you must consider the anonymity of it all. It's tough Trog to swallow. But it's a common fact. Even me, that hides nothing here. It's truly me. But even I have posted as a woman on a crowded financial board to garner attention and get views on my posts. Circumstances given, I felt it had nothing to do with intimate contact, only exchanging views on biotech stocks, so I don't feel so bad.

Seems to me whether it's an unattractive person posting as a same sex cutie or a gender swap, when things heat up and then fade quickly, there was a problem. Project nothing on yourself and if they want to contact you they will. There is no mystery in finding a person that is not hiding.

Move on Trog. Move on.

Trogdor
01-14-2008, 10:46 AM

Not really, Adder, not really.

As I said, TS girls treated me much better than any GG ever has.

God, I need to get out of this fuckin' state I live in :banghead

Trogdor
01-14-2008, 10:50 AM

Yea, real good reasons to chill and relax about. :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-14-2008, 11:15 AM
My guess is that she is currently dating someone Trogdor! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Trogdor
01-14-2008, 11:28 AM
My guess is that she is currently dating someone Trogdor! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Ahh, ain't my life just great, huh? It's high school all over again, Hara.

And please don't wink when saying bad shit, ok? :(

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-14-2008, 11:57 AM
Well sorry about that Trogdor. I think it's best to forget her and find someone else who can give you the time that you need. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Trogdor
01-14-2008, 12:12 PM
Well sorry about that Trogdor. I think it's best to forget her and find someone else who can give you the time that you need. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Unfortunately, each time I tried with a girl I attempted that with has blown up in my face. Either something akin to this, loosing to a gangbanger, or getting the damned friends speech. So it's not like I am trying, I'm doing my damned hardest, it seems I have this....bad luck streak when it comes to getting chicks....I'm like the Detroit Tigers of dating. :violin I do wonder what I did in a past life to deserve this sorta thing. :smoking

And to add insult to injury....*holds up an empty wine bottle* I downed this whole thing a few hours ago tonight, and I don't even feel buzzed. So I can't even get to numb my anger. :frustrated

Just my luck to be able to hold my liquer. :roll:

Fox
01-14-2008, 12:55 PM
Trogdor, I don't know what you're like in person, but when I see you on this forum, an overwhelming percent of the time it seems you're stuck in this "woah is me" mentality. According to you, you've been burned by chicks. A lot. I sympathize, I really do, but I can't help but think it's not just the chicks you're going after, but you too on some level. Again, I don't know you and can only go on what I see here. It doesn't seem like you have that "winner" attitude.

We humans are naturally attracted to winners. If you ain't winning, you have to act like you are. I don't mean frontin' like you're the shit, just have that positive aura that people like. Even if you don't feel that way, you can pretend you do until... guess what? You actually do. I was watching 20/20 Friday night and they were saying 40% of the happiness in our lives we can control (10% being our social status, money, etc, 50% genetical). When you have that positive energy people (women) will start noticing you more and want to be around you. It's not even something overt and obvious, it's kinda like pheromones. If you want to try it, take 30 minutes out everyday to meditate on positive thoughts and apparently you can notice results within 2 weeks.

Feel free to tell me if I'm off base with respect to you, but either way, it's something to think about.

Trogdor
01-14-2008, 01:07 PM
You are off base.

Confidence is not a problem, if I see a babe, I go right for it. And expecting the best. Just getting fucking sick of the bullshit is all. :P

A fellow can be allowed to bitch about stuff, can he not? Especially when one sees the gutterslime these girls end up eventually going for.

Fox
01-14-2008, 01:12 PM
Yeah, you can bitch if you want, but when I see so much of it, it makes me wonder. Anyway, good luck man.

hondarobot
01-14-2008, 04:03 PM
It's kinda early in the day for this sort of stuff, but what the hell. . .

She dumped you. It happens, I know. You still liked her for various reasons, so keep that in mind. Things didn't work out. Go get drunk, flip out, and get over it.

She's still somewhere in the world, you should appreciate that. Hope she's happy, and leave her alone.

stillies77
01-14-2008, 09:09 PM
NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER!