PDA

View Full Version : fake juliana

juliana_dominguez
01-11-2008, 10:38 AM
there's a fake profile on xtube that has my email on it, and i am sooooo pissed because lots of people that i don't know keeps on messaging me and are very very rude. the videos aren't mine, and they are kellys'... i don't go to xtube or post there or put videos nor photos. gosh...

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 10:41 AM
what on the Kelly part lol and there is an old old video of me on xtube that I made for a boyfriend, which I still don't know how they got ahold of it. My exboyfriend says it's not him that put it up...I've tried to have it removed for a year now and they wont remove crap.

ARMANIXXX
01-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Thats rude and a fucked up thing to do.

Whats the URL?

juliana_dominguez
01-11-2008, 11:09 AM
what on the Kelly part lol and there is an old old video of me on xtube that I made for a boyfriend, which I still don't know how they got ahold of it. My exboyfriend says it's not him that put it up...I've tried to have it removed for a year now and they wont remove crap.

it's a video of you wherein you were buttnaked, wearing a red bra, blonde hair and on the profile, my yahoo email address is written down.

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 11:10 AM

it's a video of you wherein you were buttnaked, wearing a red bra, blonde hair and on the profile, my yahoo email address is written down. yeah see who is that guy!!! I've been trying forever to get that video taken off. It's annoying, especially when you get emailed by other people about it.

ARMANIXXX
01-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Yeah....

I just don't understand how or why someone would do that type shit.

I mean, it's like a total invasion of privacy and decency.

Maybe I can help get that shit taken down too.

Let me get that URL.

juliana_dominguez
01-11-2008, 11:16 AM

it's a video of you wherein you were buttnaked, wearing a red bra, blonde hair and on the profile, my yahoo email address is written down. yeah see who is that guy!!! I've been trying forever to get that video taken off. It's annoying, especially when you get emailed by other people about it.

oh i don't know who that is, but my email is right down there, i dunno how my yahoo email got in there, and what i have been getting is tons of IMs from people i don't know, it's really annoying. i know you know what i am talking about kelly. i think i may be needing to make a new yahoo then.

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 11:19 AM

oh i don't know who that is, but my email is right down there, i dunno how my yahoo email got in there, and what i have been getting is tons of IMs from people i don't know, it's really annoying. i know you know what i am talking about kelly. i think i may be needing to make a new yahoo then. I've had to do that a few times. It's a lot easier.

juliana_dominguez
Yeah....

Let me get that URL.

thanks. i know, it's soooo annoying to be getting weird, sick, rude messages from people on the IM.

http://x02.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=001100

MrsKellyPierce
Yeah....

Let me get that URL.perve

juliana_dominguez
01-11-2008, 11:21 AM

oh i don't know who that is, but my email is right down there, i dunno how my yahoo email got in there, and what i have been getting is tons of IMs from people i don't know, it's really annoying. i know you know what i am talking about kelly. i think i may be needing to make a new yahoo then. I've had to do that a few times. It's a lot easier.

yes especially when it's a personal email address wherein i get in touch with family and friends...

ARMANIXXX
01-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Yeah....

__________________________________________________ _______________________

LOL

Free's free

LOL

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 11:30 AM

yes especially when it's a personal email address wherein i get in touch with family and friends... Geeze I wonder how they got it?

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 11:32 AM

yes especially when it's a personal email address wherein i get in touch with family and friends... Geeze I wonder how they got it?

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Yeah....

LOL

Free's free

LOL It's before any surgeries.

ARMANIXXX
01-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Yeah....

LOL

Free's free

Jesus.......

You TS's just can't help it can you.

*sigh*

Yes Kelly, I know it was before surgeries.......

Yes Kelly, you still looked pretty.

Yes Kelly, you look even more fab now

:roll:

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Yeah....

LOL

Free's free

Jesus.......

You TS's just can't help it can you.

*sigh*

Yes Kelly, I know it was before surgeries.......

Yes Kelly, you still looked pretty.

Yes Kelly, you look even more fab now

:roll: well I am just saying :oops:

X
01-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Wow