PDA

View Full Version : For The Geeks: A Quick Computer Question ...

Realgirls4me
01-11-2008, 08:53 AM
Hey, I was typing a private missive to another poster and noticed that small case "W"s were suddenly not showing up as I typed them. Not only that, but some of the "W"s on the page were missing also. On other sites, different letters were missing from the pages themselves. Is it the browser or the computer doing this? I've noticed this taking place on both on Firefox and Safari, so my guess is that it is not the browser, but something else.

(Right now I can't see any lower case "W"s in this typing box for example. Just a space where they should be)

What can be going on here? Any ideas?

Mac 10.3.9 system fwiw.

Thanks in advance. :)

KO47
01-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Use capital Ws.

Realgirls4me
01-11-2008, 09:26 AM
I cleaned up my desktop, restarted, and viola, problem solved.

:)

FREEFALLL666
01-11-2008, 11:21 AM
I cleaned up my desktop, restarted, and viola, problem solved.

:)
So you moved that weird goblin away from your monitor, pushed play on ShemalePsycopaths Volume-3, came on yer keyboard, and wiped it off...

Realgirls4me
01-12-2008, 10:28 PM
VOILA.

I see where you have been gone for 11 days, you POS coward. Find anything in all that time to prove I am either T-5000, or scheming on a woman via some coffee pretext? Come now. You certainly dished it up on me for no reason, and without proof I might add, and like the lying coward you were revealed to be, you ran off as I knew you would.

I hate liars...I really do.

hippifried
01-13-2008, 12:48 AM
must be nice to have someone counting the days till your return.

Realgirls4me
01-13-2008, 10:09 AM
must be nice to have someone counting the days till your return.

Duuuuh. All it takes is to hit the person's name and up pops out his/hers profile. Then it is a simple click of the link to all the person's posts and there they are. Nothing laborous. Why is it a concern to you?