PDA

View Full Version : tsmandy

JamesHunt
01-11-2008, 06:45 AM
Scares me. I mean, I read on here she's a sadist, is it true? Could she ever give a true GFE???

help!!!
01-11-2008, 06:47 AM
who cares, i mean look at her lol both me and jess would love to be with her

TJT
01-11-2008, 07:59 AM
Heh,heh,heh....... You ain't gonna find out now. She owned your ass once you made that lil' remark about being afraid.

In the words of the great Patti Smith "Awww pretty boy......Can't you show me nothin' but surrender?"

A real sadist can spot a sub when they walk in a room. It's like you smell them. An S&M version of "gaydar".

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-11-2008, 08:03 AM
Scares me. I mean, I read on here she's a sadist, is it true? Could she ever give a true GFE???

Why do you care Silvester? It's not like she's into you or anything! LOL

I'm quite sure she doesn't care one way or the other what you think about her. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

tgirlzoe
01-11-2008, 09:28 AM
She seems (as far as this forum is concerned) down-to-earth, laid-back and kinky (not to mention cute!), go for it dude! GFE or whips and chains, pick your poison :P

justatransgirl
01-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Don't pick on Mandy, or Mistress Jamie will get her floggers out and teach you a thing or two about sadism...

PS - I'm a GFE girl too, and I LOVE a man whos sensual and likes to take control and let me be his girl in every way, but sometimes I do get my corset on and take my stress out on sissy boys.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

CORVETTEDUDE
01-11-2008, 07:44 PM
I would bury my tongue in Mandy's ass in the middle of Times Square!!!

Shortly afterward, I would be arrested by the cops! LOL :peanutbutter

Had to edit, got so excited, I mispelled Mandy's name!

tsmandy
01-12-2008, 12:55 AM
Could she ever give a true GFE???

Sure. As long as a true GFE involves you submitting to my every whim and cruelty.

tsmandy
01-12-2008, 12:59 AM
I would bury my tongue in Many's ass in the middle of Times Square!!!

I think I had a dream about that once, cops and everything.

laoda8
01-12-2008, 01:05 AM
I had a dream that I got arrested by a bunch of mandys.

tsmandy
01-12-2008, 01:11 AM
Spread em!

JamesHunt
01-12-2008, 06:44 AM
Spread em!

Ha ha, you just have those country girl looks, you know, the kind you go for long walks with, or settle in front of the fire with a bottle of bubbly and a dvd. I just can't imagine you having me strung by my balls from the ceiling with a red hot poker up my ass, lol./..

CORVETTEDUDE
01-12-2008, 08:57 AM
I would bury my tongue in Many's ass in the middle of Times Square!!!

I think I had a dream about that once, cops and everything.

Was it good for you too??? :rock2

Bubbas world
01-12-2008, 11:15 AM
I just can't imagine you having me strung by my balls from the ceiling with a red hot poker up my ass, lol./..

we dont want to hear about your depraved fantasies james :roll:

tsmandy
01-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Spread em!

Ha ha, you just have those country girl looks, you know, the kind you go for long walks with, or settle in front of the fire with a bottle of bubbly and a dvd. I just can't imagine you having me strung by my balls from the ceiling with a red hot poker up my ass, lol./..

Well that's generally how a disguise works. A convincing disguise has large elements of truth, with subtle falsehoods.

I do go on long walks in the woods, I do sit by the fire with a J in my hand and my lovers head on my lap (I don't drink though). Then I also like inflicting pain, fucking in dangerous places, flirting with the devil, you know.... So its both, I'm sweet as home made pie, and at the same time have evil aspirations of tremendous proportions.

Kind of like Buffy the Vampire slayer. Just less suburban, more country.