PDA

View Full Version : Girls??

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Have you modeled your looks if bought, after any celebrity women?

I have and still working on it.

I've modeled my looks after Katie Price and Carmen Electra. I don't like Katies big boobs but her face is definitely my ideal and I love Carmen's body and face. I took Katie and Carmens pics to my surgeon when he asked me who I'd like to look like. I am doing my jawnline next and hair grafts around my forehead to round the top of my forehead off more. I realize I'll never look exactly like them but I'd like to have their facial proportions.

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 12:50 AM
I guess I am the only one lol

GIA LOVES RON
01-11-2008, 02:20 AM
I would probobly get my face done similar like Tia Carrera or Nicole of the pussycat dolls. I don't think I would ever look like them but a little resemblance would do. What do you think Kelly?!

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 02:28 AM
I would probobly get my face done similar like Tia Carrera or Nicole of the pussycat dolls. I don't think I would ever look like them but a little resemblance would do. What do you think Kelly?! I think those are excellent choices, both are beautiful.

str8curiousm
01-11-2008, 04:33 AM
I think this will work out for both of you, since you both have chosen women that suit your current appearance.

The work should just enhance the beauty that is already there, not radically alter it.

HeavenlySin
01-11-2008, 04:46 AM
Kill me but I took in some old-school britney spears. We're both trainwrecks anyway. HAHAHA

HeavenlySin
01-11-2008, 04:47 AM
Kelly, you just can't keep those titties covered up, can you?

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 04:51 AM
Kelly, you just can't keep those titties covered up, can you? lmao nope

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 04:52 AM
Kill me but I took in some old-school britney spears. We're both trainwrecks anyway. HAHAHA Really, a lot of transsexuals have modeled themselves after her. I thought she was so pretty with the brown hair when she first came out.

justatransgirl
01-11-2008, 05:05 AM
I want to look as pretty as you Kelly... that's why I'm going to the same doctor! LOL :-)

Actually at my age, so long as I don't look like Howard Stern in drag I'll be happy...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 05:10 AM
Jamie you crack me up girl

BADAZZBODY
01-11-2008, 05:23 AM
NEVER THOUGHT TO TAKE A PIC OF A GG TO MY FUTURE SURGEON OF WHO I WANNA LOOK LIKE ..THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN..HAVEN HAD SURG YET BUT HAVE PLANS ON IN MARCH..THATS A GOOD POINTER..NOW FINDING WHO I WANT TO RESEMBLE I GOT TO PUT SOME THOUGHT TO THAT ONE

JamesHunt
01-11-2008, 06:26 AM

KiraHarden
01-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Gabrielle Reece would be my first choice then Diane Lane or a little of both

CORVETTEDUDE
01-13-2008, 10:03 PM

Kira....You're drivin' me frickin' nuts!!!!!!!!! :peanutbutter :rock2 :claps

KiraHarden
01-13-2008, 10:12 PM

You must think they are HAWT. I do see a small resemblance in Gabrielle to me. Diane is just a natural Beauty.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-13-2008, 10:25 PM

You must think they are HAWT. I do see a small resemblance in Gabrielle to me. Diane is just a natural Beauty.

Two of God's most beautiful creatures!!! And, I agree with the resemblence to Gabby...not just facially. She's a tall drink of water, as well!

KiraHarden
01-14-2008, 12:56 PM

Two of God's most beautiful creatures!!! And, I agree with the resemblence to Gabby...not just facially. She's a tall drink of water, as well!
Plus she married Laird Hamilton :D

KiraHarden
01-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Oh, I told you you looked like Gabrielle motnhs ago!

Gabrielle Reece would be my first choice then Diane Lane or a little of both Thats right! I forgot :oops: