PDA

View Full Version : HA Sexual Definitions.................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Hara & Kalina feel free to make a Wiki

Many of us have sexual positions we have claimed to have created not realizing the shit was done on film before we were even conceived.........

With that being said here's your chance to at least go down in Hung Angels history...............

name your favorite sexual position and add your own special staple to it and call it your own for all time................

not that it matters but fellas if you're gonna make one up try to make it something that will make you crack the fuck up when you make a chick say it while your pounding the shit out of her...................no not literally you fuckers

I'll go 1st:

The Organ Shifterİ: modified spider monkey, which if you don't already know or have never heard of is my favorite sexual position of all time. A couch is needed, I suggest a pillow for her to bite on or scream into, a stereo system, and a recent fast paced reggae compilation........
Said broad lays her stomach on the end of a couch (either end, doesn't matter). You (the MAN) climb up on the couch with your feet hanging on the end of the couch and your arms stretched out holding her hips or one hand on the middle of her back and the other bracing yourself on the couch. You then proceed to pound the living hell out of the broad and while she is moaning or screaming make her say "Yes daddy shift those organs!!!"

Ecstatic
01-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Opposite Polesİ: Two partners, one of whom penetrates the other and both of whom are pretty flexible. You begin by sitting facing one another, with one inside the other, screwing in the sitting position while fondling one another's body. Then, you both gradually lay back until you are both flat on your backs while the penetrator remains inside the penetratee. The penetrator slowly fucks the penetratee, building pressure. Gradually come back up to a sitting position, then, without pulling out, the bottom partner rolls around into doggie position and the top partner...well, you know....

Caution: may be dangerous if the top partner moves too abruptly or bends too much and injures his/her unit.

I've been on the receiving end, and it was pure heaven!

kalina
01-11-2008, 09:23 PM
[I deleted it since nobody bothered to comment. Jeez, some people don't like to read!]