PDA

View Full Version : Transsexual Film Student in NYC

alfredog
06-14-2005, 07:27 PM
Does anybody know this girl? I went to School of Visual Arts film school with her in the early '90s. She was a HE at the time, very slender hispanic with an easygoing personality. He was supposed to shoot my friend's film but disappeared for a while (this was 1995). I ended up shooting the film and we wondered where he went. By graduation time he reappeared as a very pretty, feminine SHE in the senior catalogue.

But I don't know where he/she went after that. Can't even remember his/her name. I just remember a very cool person who I would have liked to know better.

If I had been comfortable with the idea of dating transsexual women at the time... who knows?

Sigh...

hondarobot
06-15-2005, 01:18 AM
The hispanic transexual girl who went to the anonymous Visual Arts School?

Sheesh, who doesn't know her? She's all anybody talks about on Hung Angels.

:?

(I haven't posted since the Points Of Mystery were installed, I'm mainly curious if they can be transfered to my fantasy baseball team)

alfredog
06-15-2005, 02:52 AM
I asked here because I remember how pretty and photogenic she was, and the fact that she was studying to enter the arts/entertainment industry. It is possible that she would have some connection with this scene, as many of the women here act, perform and dance. And many are in NYC.

So don't be an asshole.

rick_932
06-15-2005, 03:26 AM
The hispanic transexual girl who went to the anonymous Visual Arts School?

Sheesh, who doesn't know her? She's all anybody talks about on Hung Angels.

:?

(I haven't posted since the Points Of Mystery were installed, I'm mainly curious if they can be transfered to my fantasy baseball team)

haha, my fantasy baseball team could use some points also

Felicia Katt
06-15-2005, 05:14 AM
I just remember a very cool person who I would have liked to know better.

know better? You don't even know their name. Not to be harsh, but the time to make their acquaintence was then, in person, not ten years later through a TS web page. There must be someone in the present who you think is equally cool that you could try to meet now, instead. Otherwise, you might be posting about someone else someplace else 10 years from now.

Felicia