PDA

View Full Version : Hottest GRAND OPENING Fri 01-11-08 PARADISE Check out PIXXXX

Sunny Dee-lite
01-10-2008, 07:30 AM
FRI JAN 11TH Sunny Dee-Lite and Dina Delicious present:
The Grand Opening of PARADISE!

Hi Guys and Dolls,

Come and join us for the Grand Opening of PARADISE Friday JAN 11th at Waikiki Wally's. Convieniently located in the East Village of Manhattan! 99 East 2nd St(between 1st Ave and Ave A).

Doors open 10p-4a. Gents $30, Ladies $15. No dress code. 21+ to enter.
Our gorgeous FEATURED DANCER of the Week is the SPANISH BOMBSHELL ASHLEY!Dance Sets at 12:30a and 1:30a! Plus this party also features The ITY BITY Bikini Contest Hosted by Dina Delicious!For CASH and PRIZES!

Come and Join US for the HOTTEST FRIDAY SENSATION...PARADISE!

Waikiki Wallys
99 East 2nd St in the East Village (between 1st Ave and Ave A)

..Thank you to all of you who post and support me in all my events! You have many options as to places to go to and you come to support me week after week! I feel very touched and I thank you!

Sunny Dee-lite
01-10-2008, 07:32 AM
ASHLEY YUMMY!!!!!DON'T YOU THINK?????????

Sunny Dee-lite
01-10-2008, 07:34 AM
:twisted:

Sunny Dee-lite
01-10-2008, 07:36 AM
8)

Sunny Dee-lite
01-10-2008, 07:39 AM
:lol:

Sunny Dee-lite
01-10-2008, 07:43 AM

Sunny Dee-lite
01-10-2008, 07:49 AM

Sunny Dee-lite
01-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Guys PLEASE post comments on your thoughts?

thx1138
01-10-2008, 06:41 PM
LOL. Yummy indeed!

Coroner
01-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Sunny, she´s your golden girl, right? :wink:

She´s beautiful and very sexy. I never paid attention to her previous pics (I don´t know why, it´s beyond me) but these got into my eyes and mind. :lol:

Nikka
01-10-2008, 10:29 PM
ASHLEY YUMMY!!!!!DON'T YOU THINK?????????

I think yes, that is correct

jro75
01-11-2008, 04:55 AM
:jawdrop Ashley is sooooooooooo damn HOT !!!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
01-11-2008, 08:47 AM
Dina Delicious will be an amazing host to the "ITY BITY" binkini contest!

ARMANIXXX
01-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Hi Sunny Dee-lite,

First I have to give it up, and I don't "give it up" too often......mostly because there's just WAYYY too much "giving it up" way too often on this site, but, you, your pics and the girls in them......SUPERHAWT. It looks like your spot is the hottest ticket in town, and If I was visiting, whether on business or vacation, I would definately make a concerted effort to make my way to your club.

But I have a question, Is $30 generally considered standard for clubs in NYC? I've only been to NYC once and while I wanted to go to something like the 40/40, time didn't allow me any of that. On vacation or a brief visit, $30 would be no problem, but I could see a problem for the general native population. In the Bay Area, that would be considered expensive and I could see alot of people balking.

So I'm just curious on your take.

Thanks.

Sunny Dee-lite
01-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Hi Sunny Dee-lite,

First I have to give it up, and I don't "give it up" too often......mostly because there's just WAYYY too much "giving it up" way too often on this site, but, you, your pics and the girls in them......SUPERHAWT. It looks like your spot is the hottest ticket in town, and If I was visiting, whether on business or vacation, I would definately make a concerted effort to make my way to your club.

But I have a question, Is $30 generally considered standard for clubs in NYC? I've only been to NYC once and while I wanted to go to something like the 40/40, time didn't allow me any of that. On vacation or a brief visit, $30 would be no problem, but I could see a problem for the general native population. In the Bay Area, that would be considered expensive and I could see alot of people balking.

Thanks.

New York City Live is lucrative in many ways! Lol..Most Night clubs here who have big followings charge $40 cover...This is a novelty event with a particular audience....The CUSTOMERS come from all over the WORLD to see these EVENTS! And enjoy anywhere from 40 -60 T-girls at any of my EVENTS! So my customers enjoy and come back week after week ...And I appreciate them greatly!

ARMANIXXX
01-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Hi Sunny Dee-lite,

Thanks.

New York City Live is lucrative in many ways! Lol..Most Night clubs here who have big followings charge $40 cover...This is a novelty event with a particular audience....The CUSTOMERS come from all over the WORLD to see these EVENTS! And enjoy anywhere from 40 -60 T-girls at any of my EVENTS! So my customers enjoy and come back week after week ...And I appreciate them greatly!

Right on.

I hope you continue with your events with great success.

Thanks for sharing.

Sunny Dee-lite
01-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Thank you much see you in a few HOURS!

Sunny Dee-lite
01-11-2008, 10:34 PM
8)

Deepdarkfucker
01-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Damn I wish you were my girlfriend, hell my wife...you look marvelous!!!!

jorthead
01-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Hey Sunny, is Ashley single and maybe looking for a boyfriend?