PDA

View Full Version : orgasm via anal

BlackMath
01-10-2008, 09:30 AM
It is very hard to climax during anal

justatransgirl
01-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Orgasam from anal penetration is essentially a prostate massage. The right size in the right direction and the stars will shine! It's different from a vaginal orgasam (not that I would know...) in that vaginal orgasam is associted with skin and nerve sensation. Whereas anal is more of an overall stimulation and a direct pressure on the prostate.

I've been on hormones for three years and the only way I can orgasam anymore is if I play with it myself, (I know what I like... giggle) or from a good ass banging.

For me it's best on my back when my man uses sort of a rolling thrust motion which drives his penis in and up against my prostate. And I'm sorry to say gents, but yes, size does matter so far as that goes.

But even if the size isn't enough to get me off, it's still a pleasant and enjoyable experience. And for me sex isn't about me getting off it's about me pleasing my partner and getting him off. After all I'm a girl.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Wolfcap
01-10-2008, 10:25 AM
kinda sad sounding

Wombat
01-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Both males and females can orgasm from anal sex, fingering, toying etc. Perhaps you need to indulge in a bit more anal foreplay to get your partner off, or at least close to the mark so that during anal sex they can cum.

thx1138
01-10-2008, 03:23 PM
perhaps ingesting LSD will help.

KiraHarden
01-10-2008, 04:37 PM
perhaps ingesting LSD will help. :shock: :peanutbutter

whatislove
01-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Obviously Im not doing something wrong in not bringing my partners to climax during anal, is there a specific motion I need to follow

You should roll your hips and squeeze and unsqueeze your butt, lol. Also don't forget to moan and scream like a bitch! :D
jajjajajaj.

Gmanfromthechi
01-10-2008, 05:32 PM
My first time with a tgirl, (and anal), I dont remember what she did exactly, but a few minutes into it I told her to slow down because I was so shocked that I was getting the feeling I was going to cum, and at that time, didn't even kno that was possile. A couple min later, sure enough, had the most intense orgasm of my life, all from only anal. I think it was more mental then it was physical, but I may be wrong...

I'll never forget her...

trish
01-10-2008, 06:01 PM
i definitely respond best with a little (well maybe more...yes more) prostate foreplay. it's just easier in general for my partners to find my prostate with their fingers or with a dildo. it's not very deep. just a few inches up and located ventrally (i believe that's the medical term for towards the front and not the back). watch my face, i'll let you know when you got it right. apply a little pressure and massage. it doesn't work to keep your fingers on the exact same spot all the time. there are sensitive vesicles that slip their position beneath your fingers under the pressure of the massage. stimulating these really sends me and makes my cock drool like a st. bernard! sometimes, but not often, i'll cum this way.

it's really hard to do this with a real cock. for one, it's sooo tempting to shove a cock in all the way. my partners want it in all the way and so do i. but remember the prostate's not all the deep. that's why my preference is prostate foreplay first, then a good ass banging. after i'm this far gone i don't usually need to cum. i'm left breathless just to hear my lover wail and feel him shoot. but a gentlemenly reach around is nice, unless he's occupied groping my breasts and tweaking my nipples which i actually like better. sometime's i'll reach down and masturbate myself while my partner convulses inside me.

thx1138
01-10-2008, 06:45 PM
@ Trish: thanx. I'll print out your post and hand it to my urologist on the 24th. (my next exam). I'll let you know if I cum or not. :>)

CORVETTEDUDE
01-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Orgasam from anal penetration is essentially a prostate massage. The right size in the right direction and the stars will shine! It's different from a vaginal orgasam (not that I would know...) in that vaginal orgasam is associted with skin and nerve sensation. Whereas anal is more of an overall stimulation and a direct pressure on the prostate.

I've been on hormones for three years and the only way I can orgasam anymore is if I play with it myself, (I know what I like... giggle) or from a good ass banging.

For me it's best on my back when my man uses sort of a rolling thrust motion which drives his penis in and up against my prostate. And I'm sorry to say gents, but yes, size does matter so far as that goes.

But even if the size isn't enough to get me off, it's still a pleasant and enjoyable experience. And for me sex isn't about me getting off it's about me pleasing my partner and getting him off. After all I'm a girl.

Giggle,

Jamie...Yur the Bomb!!! :peanutbutter :rock2

easycck
01-11-2008, 11:54 PM
It works best if I'm on my back with my legs wrapped around my partners waist. I like to pull him/her in with my heels. If I'm lying on the bed with my ass hanging off a bit it won't take long. As far as size goes, well a real thick one is best. If it's around 8" and thick that is heaven. If my partner long strokes me by pulling out to the head of his/her cock and then driving back in so the ridge of the cockhead rubs over my prostate and keeps it up for a while I will cum hard. And I do mean hard. My cock will not get really hard. Just thick and real heavy feeling. And I won't spurt a long shot out. It just seems to flow forever in long slow pulses. And my orgasm lasts much longer than if I'm doing the fucking. It's pretty intense for me.

BlackAdder
01-12-2008, 12:22 AM
Depends on the guy or girl really... a hands free anal orgasm is on the rarer side...Some kind of digital manipulation makes it much easier...and a steady motion also helps.

Like a previous poster said though, some people have an easier time with this then others.... In my experience, a toy *can* be too big....too much pressure is just uncomfortable.

mrlaredo
01-13-2008, 10:44 AM
I orgasm best while geting it doggy style. like others have said, not too deep and atthe rite angle. First starts the pre cum them I just explode. By far better than masterbating.

brickcitybrother
01-14-2008, 02:46 AM
i definitely respond best with a little (well maybe more...yes more) prostate foreplay. it's just easier in general for my partners to find my prostate with their fingers or with a dildo. it's not very deep. just a few inches up and located ventrally (i believe that's the medical term for towards the front and not the back). watch my face, i'll let you know when you got it right. apply a little pressure and massage. it doesn't work to keep your fingers on the exact same spot all the time. there are sensitive vesicles that slip their position beneath your fingers under the pressure of the massage. stimulating these really sends me and makes my cock drool like a st. bernard! sometimes, but not often, i'll cum this way.

it's really hard to do this with a real cock. for one, it's sooo tempting to shove a cock in all the way. my partners want it in all the way and so do i. but remember the prostate's not all the deep. that's why my preference is prostate foreplay first, then a good ass banging. after i'm this far gone i don't usually need to cum. i'm left breathless just to hear my lover wail and feel him shoot. but a gentlemenly reach around is nice, unless he's occupied groping my breasts and tweaking my nipples which i actually like better. sometime's i'll reach down and masturbate myself while my partner convulses inside me.

Whoa ... I think I need a smoke after reading you post. LOL

Bee
01-15-2008, 10:34 AM

OMG...you make me HOT, Trish!

LenaBaby
02-17-2008, 11:25 AM
ZORRY REPOSTED

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-17-2008, 11:35 AM
Orgasam from anal penetration is essentially a prostate massage. The right size in the right direction and the stars will shine!

Giggle,

I agree with you TS Jamie. I know I won't cum if my ass is in pain (if its a big fat cock stuffed inside my tight ass). LOL Plus, I can only achieve orgasm (from anal) when I have deeper connection with my partner..Our body rhythm should be in sync with one another (this doesn't happen overnight). And since I was on HRT for 8 years, I can't just top to top a guy..there has to be more in there than just attraction for me (deeper connection) for the deed (mojo) to be lasting. Maybe I'm just weird that way! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LenaBaby
02-17-2008, 03:29 PM
When it comes to anal play, no toy or dildo will do for me, I like the feel of a throbbing hard cock. I like to feel its head rubbing against my pussy, feeling it getting harder and thicker as my hole starts getting wet and asking for it, ready to be penetrated.

Once I feel I'm ready I ask for it to cum in slow at first so I can get acquainted with every yummy inch of it. It only takes a minute of slow, kind thrusts for my pussy to fit tightly around, squeezing it inside to feel all of its girth. My pussy and your cock have just gotten acquainted and now, you are free to enjoy me the way you like it, fast or slow, kind or rough... anyway you wanna make me moan.

I luv to have daddies that grab my hips and bring my pussy towards them as I arch my back some more and get my small tits in the reach of your rough hands and you caress them. I start moving my hips as you pound me back and forth, in a thrusting circle motion getting that gets my penis excited and like its tip is gonna explode (not hard but still ready to cum).

By now I don't need to touch myself and concentrate totally on making you cum buckets as I moan harder and speak dirtier and squeeze tighter. You can't fight it any longer and are ready to explode, so you grab me by the arms and bring me towards you for one last deep thrust. You hold on to me as I squeeze my pussy as tight around your cock as I can and you unload, shaking and panting. I lay down on the bed with you still inside of me and you're resting on top of me, breathing heavily around my ear. While you recuperate, I slip my hand down my panties and get ready to explode as you try to pull out but notice how my pussy has swallowed every inch of u and doesn't wanna let go. Finally, its my turn to feel every inch of ur cock rubbing my prostate as I cum while your pulling out. I've squeezed you so tight that half of your condom is still inside of me and I get one last great sensation as my pussy finally manages to let go.

That's anal bliss for me, definitely don't need my clit worked to cum, being a bottom is so erotic to me ^_^

LenaBaby
02-17-2008, 03:30 PM
ZORRY REPOSTED!!!

travel4fun81
02-17-2008, 11:08 PM
First time I tried anal beads they were the "thunder beads" (vibrated). Hadn't had them in more than a minute when I came. Been chasing that 1st time, unsuccessfully, for a bit now. Even tried the aneros, but to no avail (as yet). Perhaps size is the answer....

mikejones
02-17-2008, 11:37 PM
When it comes to anal play, no toy or dildo will do for me, I like the feel of a throbbing hard cock. I like to feel its head rubbing against my pussy, feeling it getting harder and thicker as my hole starts getting wet and asking for it, ready to be penetrated.

Once I feel I'm ready I ask for it to cum in slow at first so I can get acquainted with every yummy inch of it. It only takes a minute of slow, kind thrusts for my pussy to fit tightly around, squeezing it inside to feel all of its girth. My pussy and your cock have just gotten acquainted and now, you are free to enjoy me the way you like it, fast or slow, kind or rough... anyway you wanna make me moan.

I luv to have daddies that grab my hips and bring my pussy towards them as I arch my back some more and get my small tits in the reach of your rough hands and you caress them. I start moving my hips as you pound me back and forth, in a thrusting circle motion getting that gets my penis excited and like its tip is gonna explode (not hard but still ready to cum).

By now I don't need to touch myself and concentrate totally on making you cum buckets as I moan harder and speak dirtier and squeeze tighter. You can't fight it any longer and are ready to explode, so you grab me by the arms and bring me towards you for one last deep thrust. You hold on to me as I squeeze my pussy as tight around your cock as I can and you unload, shaking and panting. I lay down on the bed with you still inside of me and you're resting on top of me, breathing heavily around my ear. While you recuperate, I slip my hand down my panties and get ready to explode as you try to pull out but notice how my pussy has swallowed every inch of u and doesn't wanna let go. Finally, its my turn to feel every inch of ur cock rubbing my prostate as I cum while your pulling out. I've squeezed you so tight that half of your condom is still inside of me and I get one last great sensation as my pussy finally manages to let go.

That's anal bliss for me, definitely don't need my clit worked to cum, being a bottom is so erotic to me ^_^

Wow...excellent post Lena! I love a horny bottom girl who is really into it.

LenaBaby
02-18-2008, 03:21 AM
No problem babe, sorry I posted it like 3 times but HA works weird for me late at nite.

I have a ton of turn ons down there, and I like to share!!!

pigsnizzle
02-28-2008, 06:45 AM
when i ride my 9" super cock dildo after a while the pleasure heightens to what feels like a climax in my ass. it makes my cock squirt urine though.
has any one else had this happen to them while being penetrated?

jamesedwards
05-08-2008, 09:27 AM
It's not "difficult" ... it's on an individual by individual basis. My long, long term girlfriend and I started role reversal - dressing me up/makeup on occassion and she'd "strap-on'up" and very quickly I'd cum - huge !!

But that's me

Indeed, you are right, it's the best orgasm EVER! I was fucking my girl and a TSgirl, first my girl made my asshole cum and then the shemale made my asshole cum she had an 11 inch cock! I was on the verge of passing out, that's how fucking good it is. You can feel that shit stir up in the heels of your feet and work it's way deep in the ass, and the Tgirl she was slamming the ass and that shit was turning my girl on, and she was slamming all 11 inches, my asshole just bust! I jumped off the dick and my ass trembling and my girl grabbed the Tgirls cock and rammed it back up in my ass and the Tgirl kept fucking my asshole until she was to bust. I love that shit, I can't get enough. Most I have cum from my ass is three times.

jamesedwards
05-08-2008, 09:29 AM
when i ride my 9" super cock dildo after a while the pleasure heightens to what feels like a climax in my ass. it makes my cock squirt urine though.
has any one else had this happen to them while being penetrated?

Yes done that but I was standing and bent over with a glass frozen dildo in my ass. it was 12 inches and my dick started to squirt. My girl like that shit and she kept doing it and hitting my prostate . I think I can't only do it from that position because the glass is straight it won't bend.

Alyssa87
05-08-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm with the majority on this one...

Being on hormones, I don’t cum very much. And when I so it’s a little spurt of clear runny liquid. But when I get fucked real good, and he strokes me while doing it...OH forget it. I shoot all the way up past my head. Its thick and its creamy.

On the other side. My ex boyfriend was the only guy who let me fuck him. But once he did, he loved it (even tho he would never admit it.lol). He’s one of those guys that will fuck you for hours and has control. He would fuck me until I said I didn’t want anymore, THEN he would cum.
But if he'd let me fuck him, I’d do him just like he did me. And he’d cum in 2 minutes, he couldn’t control it. :twisted:

voy4her
05-10-2008, 06:35 PM
perhaps ingesting LSD will help.

ive tried combining sex and tripping several times, but my gf and i kept getting distracted, we never were able to finish.