PDA

View Full Version : Photos from the Gurlesque Burlesque Premier

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:33 PM
I had a great time at this club. It wasn't like the other parties, it was a lounge with a few dancers on the bar. Allanah and Amanda showed up celebrity style in a stretch SUV complete with paparazzi. For the arrival and the ribbon cutting there must have been a dozen cameras out there, including mine.

Here are the photos I took...

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:34 PM
:D

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:36 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:37 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:39 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:40 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:42 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:44 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:45 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:47 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:48 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:50 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:51 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:52 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:54 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:55 PM

Bigguy
06-14-2005, 04:56 PM
And the last picture

Ecstatic
06-14-2005, 05:18 PM
Outstanding, bigguy--you have some great shots in there, especially Allanah 5813. Nice work. Man, I think I might go for this party my next time in the city.

gaiseric
06-14-2005, 06:34 PM
A great set of photos, bigguy - I love the shots of Cassandra. 8) 8) I think I'll have to try and get to Allanah's London party next month.

geekmeat
06-14-2005, 08:25 PM
All I can say is WOW!
What a star studded event!
Amanda Lepore iN THE HOUSE!
I have to give it to you Allanah you have style!
Talk about making an appearance in a strecthed limo?!!
Amanda Lepore and Sofia Lamar are LEGENDARY!
Their notoriety extends far beyond NYC.
And I must say Allanah you a woman of a thousand looks.
The way you can reinvent yourself is almost modellike.
You really have a nac for fashion......you must have been an extravaganza in a past life!
Then makin an appearance is the divine Candice Cayne.
What a classy woman.........her mere presence adds a cache of class and elegance to ANY function.
And what do I see?
Photos of my favorite glamarama Giselle Ex tra va ganza giving me Las Vegas showgirl tees.
My only question is when is she going to fulfill her destiny and conquer the pagaent circuit?
Who is that very tall woman I always see with a beautiful smile?
I dont know who she is but I like her.
WHY CANT I BE IN NYC?
Your gonna make me move to NYC!

WendyWilliams
06-14-2005, 08:37 PM
LOL god you crack me up.

When you going to put ona dress and ballroom, LOL.

Allanah didnt need to be a ex tra va ganza she conquered the pageant circuit as a top 5 finalist at Miss. Contiental, Top 5 at Miss Entertainer of the Year, she is a Miami LEGEND, no wonder her parties are successful she has more creativity than most and you DONT learn that in the ballroom scene.

DARLING

geekmeat
06-14-2005, 08:42 PM
I thought we called a truce?
I didnt say anything about you and then this.
I could be viscious but I wont.
There are MANY creative people that come out of the ballroom scene.
Just because you are JEALOUS of it doesnt mean you should try to put it down.
Let me ask YOU a question:
Are you a miami legend?
I THINK NOT!
The things you may be legendary for are NOT discussed in polite soceity!
GOOD DAY!

quote="WendyWilliams"]LOL god you crack me up.

When you going to put ona dress and ballroom, LOL.

Allanah didnt need to be a ex tra va ganza she conquered the pageant circuit as a top 5 finalist at Miss. Contiental, Top 5 at Miss Entertainer of the Year, she is a Miami LEGEND, no wonder her parties are successful she has more creativity than most and you DONT learn that in the ballroom scene.

DARLING[/quote]

WendyWilliams
06-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Sweetie Sweetie Sweetie I am VERY well known in the pageant scene as well as my home here in Ft. Lauderdale, I actually was 2nd runner up too our prestigious Miss FLorida FFI pageant (winner of onstage question and swimsuit), Ive also made top 12 at Miss Gay USofA in 2003 and 2004. Im the reigning Miss Boardwalk, Miss Tampa Bay and Miss Florida Madame's all here in South FLorida so my dear for someone who has only been in the pageant scene for 3 years Im bay far where I want to be at this moment.

KISSES

geekmeat
06-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Ugh!
The thought of you in a swinsuit makes me gag!
You might have been at these events.......working the front door as a bouncer!
Your a hideous evil creature........repeat after me "THE POWER OF CHRIST REPELS YOU......THE POWER OF CHRIST REPELS YOU."
Their is NOTHING about you that is feminine.......NOTHING!!!
No amount of surgery can help you.............
God.
Ft Lauderdale is a great place to live........the thought of a beast like you parading up and down the boulevard must send shrieks of terror throughout the land.

Sweetie Sweetie Sweetie I am VERY well known in the pageant scene as well as my home here in Ft. Lauderdale, I actually was 2nd runner up too our prestigious Miss FLorida FFI pageant (winner of onstage question and swimsuit), Ive also made top 12 at Miss Gay USofA in 2003 and 2004. Im the reigning Miss Boardwalk, Miss Tampa Bay and Miss Florida Madame's all here in South FLorida so my dear for someone who has only been in the pageant scene for 3 years Im bay far where I want to be at this moment.

KISSES

geekmeat
06-14-2005, 09:14 PM
I apologize to all of you.
The evil creature wendy is always trying it.
This was a very beautiful thread with beautiful women in it.....except for the beastmaster wendy.
Im sorry Allanah I really respect what you are doing and think your are a class act.

WendyWilliams
06-14-2005, 09:25 PM
LOL sebastian you are hillarious and thats why you are special, specially retarded.

Just for you Sybill LOL

http://www.missfla.com/galleries/04fashion/images/MISS_195.jpg

steeveX
06-14-2005, 09:28 PM
that would be considerate for other people who may not be interested in personal fights

THANK YOU

mixedprettyboy
06-14-2005, 10:29 PM
Is that Boy George?

castabyss
06-15-2005, 12:44 AM
Great job, Bigguy.........

Yeah it would be nice to look at the pics and discuss them without two people bashing each other all of a sudden, but how would that be different than any other thread?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-15-2005, 01:20 AM
Big guy thanks for the pics, excellent shots

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-15-2005, 01:24 AM
I truly have to give it up to Giselle..She is the only one in these "raw" photos that ever looks lovely!

Werk Giselle Xtrava!

shemalejunky
06-15-2005, 05:35 AM
Wendy is such a hag.... :x

MADEA
06-15-2005, 06:47 AM
Giselle IS OVAH

swamprat4077
06-15-2005, 12:29 PM
Wendy is such a hag.... :x

GROW UP!
Between you and that other idiot i feel like i'm back in grade school.

excellant pics BTW

Desmon
06-15-2005, 10:56 PM
I think some people need to be a little more mindful of what they say about others. It's one thing to have an opinion about a certain subjet/girl but to say things to intently dig at someone is just asinine. Those kind of comments usually come from persons with little or no self value.

Personally I think Wendy Williams is truly a beautfiul person; physically as well as in her atttitude. Having a genuine personality is quite a rarity among not only shemales, but in people in general. This is a quality that she has in spades and that adds to her overall appeal. Her fanbase speaks for itself.

I don't mean to preach but the usless pot-shots from the peanut gallery are something I think we all could use alot less of. Some of these girls are performers but above all, they are people.

-Ciao

gaiseric
06-15-2005, 11:48 PM
I couldn't agree more, especially about the personal digs. Like everyone, I have my favourites among the TS's, but I wouldn't have a personal attack on someone just because they weren't on my favourite list. As was said, it's an asinine thing to do.

Felicia Katt
06-16-2005, 03:37 AM
I couldn't agree more, especially about the personal digs. Like everyone, I have my favourites among the TS's, but I wouldn't have a personal attack on someone just because they weren't on my favourite list. As was said, it's an asinine thing to do.

well said, but what's even worse and more asinine is when a person attacks someone just for not agreeing with them about that person's favorite or for having another favorite. Some "fans" (fantatics) get all defensive and offended when someone dares to point out that their idol isn't flawless or unequalled. And their response is generally not to build their favorite up, but to try to tear the other person or their favorite down. It sometimes takes on the dimension and language of a holy war.

People need to remember its more gossip than gospel. and more flame than blasphemy. And that its supposed to be "do unto others.... "

Felicia

shemalejunky
06-16-2005, 07:22 AM
Wendy was bearable at first, but now with all the self-promotion, well, she is dull and not all that. In other words, she is really a hag and is too proud to admit it. Needs some serious work to make that look appealing...

fuck off you wannabe philosophers....truly, you are pathetic.

TheGuard
06-16-2005, 08:16 AM

I've been a member on a few different boards, and this place is no different than the rest, there will always be a few immature asinine posters (I'm a college student, I certainly know about asinine people) but if you seek out other members of similar maturity and generally ignore the trouble makers the boards can still be fun in their own right, I get frusterated daily at several posts, but I genuinly find it enjoyable to develop a rapor with theses women and disscuss transgendered issues as well as, Hell, something like last nights Mets game. I rambled on a bit, but the point I'm trying to make is this place has the potential to be a great messageboard.

Desmon
06-16-2005, 08:22 AM
Thank you Gaiseric and Felicia. It's nice to know that ALL intellect is not dead!:)

I'm a philsopher now! YAY!!!:)
-Ciao

AllanahStarrNYC
06-16-2005, 09:25 PM
first

thank u to everyone who attended the fabulous opening night

it was a great success and i am very pleased with the photos-everyone looked great no matter what absolute or anyone has to say.

the girls made a great effort and succeeded in bringing the theme of the night together.

the space is amazing and a very special thanks to all of my staff
nyce
hungangels
bigguy
tommy
sonia
dina deluca
kenny kenny
carlos
giselle
cassandra
ebbey
bianca

and a very special thanks to amanda lepore for cutting the ribbon and bringing a lot of the press including m.musto from the voice

candis cayne was fabulous as always

i hope this evening turns to be a weekly success and let us leave all this nastiness and harmful words behind-it seems like more and more annonymous posters are appearing on here just to instigate problems

i suggest they just be ignored

and geek- thanks for the compliments but stop being so mean to wendy
we know u dont like her but she has her fanbase and her own thing going for her, so just let it be-and to her credit at least she is working hard and trying to make it happen for herself , like all of us hard working girls

so let us all be nicerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ecstatic
06-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Well said, Allanah. I hope I can make one of your Gurlesque Burlesque parties coming up soon. I had a grand time at the Arabian Nights party. You really do a fab job.

geekmeat
06-16-2005, 09:43 PM
Its always a pleasure when you grace us with a post my darling Allanah.
SHE STARTED IT!
Wendy that is.
SHE ALWAYS STARTS IT!!
On her own merits shes hardly worth any mention at all.
Look.....I even applauded her when she mentioned that she was getting more plastic surgery.
I of course said bravo because she needs MUCH more surgery.
I support her.
I dont hate her.......she actually makes me laugh a lot........
You all looks so fabulous at that event and Allanah your turning into the Beyonce of the transexual world with your bootylicious and titilicious self.
That dress was SOOOOOOO naughty!
meow!!
You girls are like moviestars to me.
So sexy.so provocative,so glamorous,so beautiful.
Those who complain are most certainly jealous......the photos speak for themselves and those who cant take it will have to suffer......ha ha ha!
We love u Allanah(and those big ole titties) and wish you even more success in the future.

bootlova
06-17-2005, 01:08 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhh.... I am in LOVE!

Bigguy
06-17-2005, 02:22 AM
A few clips from the event: :D

The ribbon cutting (http://www.shemalesitereview.com/party/MVI_5766.mpg)
Allanah welcomes everybody (http://www.shemalesitereview.com/party/MVI_5791.mpg)
More Allanah (http://www.shemalesitereview.com/party/MVI_5792.mpg)
Allanah and the spotlight (http://www.shemalesitereview.com/party/MVI_5793.mpg)
Candis Cayne (http://www.shemalesitereview.com/party/MVI_5796.mpg)

The first three are shorter but higher resolution from what I usually post.

geekmeat
06-17-2005, 05:52 AM
va va voom!
Burlesque?
YES!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!

phungu2
09-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Allanah

1) is there complete nudity in the shows?
2) is picture-taking still allowed ? (not a good thing for us conservative job types)

thanks
p

Deepdarkfucker
09-12-2005, 06:34 PM
Wish I was there!