PDA

View Full Version : versitle

chorizo572000
01-09-2008, 01:28 PM
hope i spelled it right. do girls like a man to be versitle?? and what does it really mean??

NYCe
01-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Versatile:

ver·sa·tile (vûr'sə-təl, -tīl') pronunciation
adj.

1. Capable of doing many things competently.
2. Having varied uses or serving many functions: “The most versatile of vegetables is the tomato” (Craig Claiborne).
3. Variable or inconstant; changeable: a versatile temperament.
4. Biology. Capable of moving freely in all directions, as the antenna of an insect, the toe of an owl, or the loosely attached anther of a flower.

In our world? (To put it crassly) Someone who can Top and Bottom. Aka someone who can fuck and get fucked.

ShadowMaster
01-09-2008, 02:24 PM
I think the real question is what do you like and what are you willing to do for your sex partner or significant other.? Then I would suggest finding someone who fits those parameters.

The answer you find will be some do and some don't. Some top only and some bottom only. Some are completely versatile and some are willing to be versatile but have a preference.

KiraHarden
01-09-2008, 03:46 PM
I think the real question is what do you like and what are you willing to do for your sex partner or significant other.? Then I would suggest finding someone who fits those parameters.

The answer you find will be some do and some don't. Some top only and some bottom only. Some are completely versatile and some are willing to be versatile but have a preference.

I agree with the above, for me personally I'm only attracted to top men

thefrakkincaptain
01-09-2008, 06:25 PM
My girlfriend is versatile and so am I. She's of the opinion that if she's got the equipment, she's going to use it. I mostly top, but I'll bottom for her every now and then.