PDA

View Full Version : Taser to sell leopard-print gun, with MP3 player in holster

Legend
01-09-2008, 08:12 AM
Taser to sell leopard-print gun, with MP3 player in holster

Scottsdale based Taser International says its newest weapons for the public will come in leopard print and fit in a holster that's embedded with an MP3 player.

Taser spokesman Peter Holran says the company wanted to make it easy for people to integrate its C2 "personal protector" stun guns into their lives.

The Taser C2, which shoots two electrically charged darts with the same shocking power as the police version, was launched last year.

It previously came in four colors -- silver, black, blue and pink.

The company now says it will also make the guns available in leopard print, "fashion" pink, and "red-hot" red. And to hold them, Taser has built a Music Player Holster that holds 1 gigabyte of music.
http://opinion.latimes.com/bitplayer/2008/01/gadget-of-the-d.html

What an awesome gift for a female freind or relative she can stop a would be rapist/attacker while listening to twisted sister's "were not going to take it anymore" in the background.

SarahG
01-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Its only got 1GB. Who has such a small amount of music? My $20 SD card holds more than that.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-21-2008, 08:22 AM
Its only got 1GB. Who has such a small amount of music? My $20 SD card holds more than that. Unless your planning on a killing spree you don't need too much gun music just the esentials

SarahG
07-21-2008, 08:24 AM
Its only got 1GB. Who has such a small amount of music? My $20 SD card holds more than that. Unless your planning on a killing spree you don't need too much gun music just the esentials

Yes but I thought they were marketing the music player feature as something to listen to while jogging/going for walks, not for sound effects while tazing people :lol:

For a general purpose mp3 player to use while running 1gb is effectively worthless.