PDA

View Full Version : Hair Salon in Hempstead, NY

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-08-2008, 11:33 PM
I was going to my barber shop, I have to drive through this town called Hempstead. My barber was not at the shop yet so I took a drive down to the local Honda dealership, had to check out the S2000..................they oughta be ashamed of themselves $35k?!? cmon Hondarobot, talk to your company

anyway

I pull out of the dealership and across the street I saw this tranny sitting in a salon chair, she gives me the glance...............ladies you know the glance, and then this chick walks in and sits in the chair. Dawns on me this tranny owns the salon. Pretty fuckin cool.

I didn't get the name of the salon, the light turned green. I'll get it next week.

BeardedOne
01-08-2008, 11:45 PM
I'd get my locks done there. :)

I so miss my GG. Gorgeous lady, looked like she'd stepped out of a Playboy spread. During the wash, she'd lean over my face and I started to believe that there was truly a heaven. :D Always got the clip right.

Then she went to work for a medical billing company. :x

Tomfurbs
01-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Heh, there's a small town near London called Hemel Hempstead, but I don't think it has any transsexual hairdressers. Stockbrokers, chavs and old grannies: yes. Hot transsexuals: nope.

Let us know how you get on.

flabbybody
01-09-2008, 12:03 AM
seems every tranny I meet works in some hair place in Queens

RawNY
01-09-2008, 12:50 AM
LMAO, flabby. I hear you.
JWBL, I work 1/2 mile from Hempstead. Lets do lunch and get our hair styled and get other things fluffed, LOL

Odelay
01-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Haircuts by women (their fingers in my hair, etc.) are awesome! I'd definitely enjoy the treatment from a TS.

NwGuy9
01-09-2008, 06:58 AM
I live right next to Hempstead.

innavoice
01-09-2008, 02:28 PM
i distinctly remember stopping by a certain Jamaican eatery in Hempstead awhile back....and seeing this tranny stepping into a professional beauty supply outlet.

hmmm.

tslvrnyc
01-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Yeah, I've seen trannies hanging out by the train/bus station a few years ago too in Hempstead.

KiraHarden
01-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Hearing how you guys spot a tranny on the street, sounds like a hunter who may have seen a deer in the woods. :lol:

Do you wear mask your scent so you can sneak up on us?

Mr_Choc69
01-09-2008, 04:59 PM
I am still getting over the 35k for the S2000!!!!

Ok~ the Salon - you should do a walk-in

RawNY
01-11-2008, 05:02 PM
i distinctly remember stopping by a certain Jamaican eatery in Hempstead awhile back....and seeing this tranny stepping into a professional beauty supply outlet.

hmmm.

Yes, that is the place, there are three hair salons next to each other, one and she is in the one next to the eatery. Tall, ample butt, smallish but nice breasts and a bit of a hard face. I was standing there and she kept looking at me.
Too bad I didnt need a cut.
There were two others there, an older spanish woman , who I think is a GG and a sort of chunky asian, who may be a TG, hard to tell. I know there is a back roo cause they kept walking there adn one dude who had his hair being done went back there for a few min with the owner. l wil try to get a cut in amonth or so and report back.

JWB, go on line and se if you can get a better price. i agree it is way too expensive, but a beautiful car.

BTW, I think this is my 500th post in two years, trying to be selective. Wow, after 20 years of relationships with TG women, youwould have thought I was an expert on post #1. Live and learn.

Peace

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-11-2008, 08:35 PM
congrats on the 500th post

as far as the car, worst comes to worst if I really want one I'll buy it used, I know enough mechanics that work or worked for Honda and in NYC you can get anything used, I saw a Bentley on a used car lot last night on my way home from Manhattan, I cracked up

I need to stop looking at toys and just pick up a gunmetal M3 droptop like I said i was gonna do..........

RawNY
01-11-2008, 11:47 PM
If your interested, I have a guy in Hicksville area who has an auto shop and sells used high end cars (Benz,porsche, etc) He gets them at auctions and other places, fixes them up and they come with a limited warranty. Let me know if you want to look. Then we can drive to Hempstead and get our hair cut

BlackAdder
01-11-2008, 11:50 PM
If the masking my scent thing works, id be willing to try it?

bxguy34
01-12-2008, 01:10 AM
I just might take a drive out to hempstead myself. I'm living in the Bronx now.

Just wanted to mention, I was deployed in Iraq from Oct 2004 to Nov 2005. On the base I was stationed at, Camp Liberty, they had different services set up ie. laundry, tailoring, barbers, etc. They were staffed by foreign nationals, many of them from the phillipines, but several other countries were represented as well. They had one trailer that was a barber, all staffed by males where I used to always get my haircut, until my friend turned me on to the salon trailer. Got the same haircut there only it was staffed by females and they gave you a back massage as well. All of the females that worked here were philipino and one of them was a TS. I immediatly noticed, as well as some of my friends, one of my buddies was tricked and was very much into her. He was quite embarrassed when we told him. Needless to say I fantasized about her often and always hoped that I was next up when her chair became available. I never had the time or opportunity to even attempt to try to create something with her, especially since it would have had to been completly on the DL. She was quite attractive though.

lazyman
01-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Heh, there's a small town near London called Hemel Hempstead, but I don't think it has any transsexual hairdressers. Stockbrokers, chavs and old grannies: yes. Hot transsexuals: nope.

Let us know how you get on.

Hey, don't diss my town, man! :lol:

Bound to be some hot trannies hanging around here somewhere. Even if they are chav stockbrokers!