PDA

View Full Version : Preview pics from upcoming video

WendyWilliams
06-13-2005, 05:56 PM
Probably one of my BEST scenes was upcoming Jet Set 7. Not only was I extremely attracted to my co-star but working with Joanna is AMAZING. Her and Joey really are amazing directors.

Here are a couple of preview pics from my scene you can either see ALL the pics over 100 in the set at www.hotwendywilliams.com or www.joannajet.com so please click on links you find here at HungAngels so they get some affiliate sales which helps keep this board free.

Enjoy!!

popperluv
06-13-2005, 07:39 PM
photos not working wendy :cry:

WendyWilliams
06-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Hmm they are showing on my side,,,,,,,,,,blah

ttmanofsteel1
06-13-2005, 08:57 PM
yeh well wendy wud yur website be any good if it worked for u and not yur audience!??? anyway i am another who is stating that the fotos r not uploaded in yur message....may i request u trying again!

WendyWilliams
06-13-2005, 09:11 PM
Please dont be rude. THe pictures have nothing to do with the functioning of my website. I will be happy to try again.

Wendy

WendyWilliams
06-13-2005, 09:18 PM
here trying again

WendyWilliams
06-13-2005, 09:19 PM
is it working

WendyWilliams
06-13-2005, 09:20 PM
trying

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-13-2005, 09:42 PM
suggestion if the pics arent coming up and you want them up on any forum "fast"
http://www.photobucket.com
it's free and links the images directly to your post

thanos
06-13-2005, 09:55 PM
The photos are coming up in the cursed AOL format. They'll only come up if you have AOL.

WendyWilliams
06-13-2005, 10:06 PM
Ok Ill try this way, LOL

UGh AOL does this sometimes.

suckseed
06-13-2005, 10:09 PM
my old roomate, a computer programmer, once said to me while throwing away the umteenth disc-in-a-tin he found in the mailbox, "AOL. The software of choice for people that know nothing about the internet!"

Not you tho wendy - you're a cutie and thanks for sharing. I really hate it when people post mean things about other people's appearance. I'll say it again, I miss Danielle, and the girls that post here are what separates HA from - I was going to say being just a sausage party, but that's not quite the expression I'm looking for. Jeez, I crack myself up sometimes.

By the way, as long as I'm here, you guys should really check out Triumph the Insult Comic Dog bagging on the fans standing around at the Michael Jackson trial on Ifilm. Fucking hilarious.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-13-2005, 10:13 PM
here are the pics she's trying to post

http://hotwendywilliams.com/ggallery/wendc/th_wendc034.jpg

http://hotwendywilliams.com/ggallery/wendc/th_wendc065.jpg

http://hotwendywilliams.com/ggallery/wendc/th_wendc078.jpg

WendyWilliams
06-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Thankyou sexy

Ecstatic
06-13-2005, 10:40 PM
Thanos is right, Wendy: your images were saved as .art (the AOL format, which is a variant of jpeg designed for smaller filesize and, thus, lower quality). Saving them as .jpg or .jpeg, as Johnny Walker did (beating me to it, lol) allows them to be seen.

It's a bit confusing because IE (being the default AOL browser--though again in a bastardized form--for many years) supports the .art format without letting you know it if you don't check file properties.

Hot photos, though! :)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-13-2005, 10:47 PM
hehehehehehe

I'm almost up there with ya points wise Ec

btw, if you must use IE use Deepnet Explorer, it's safer

personally I use firefox, makes browsing so much easier

Ecstatic
06-13-2005, 10:54 PM
You're right about Deepnet, which I believe was originally planned as part of Longhorn. Firefox is great, but still a little buggy in some areas; when browsing sites for photos, for instance, I hate that FF doesn't "remember" your previous focus and returns to the top of a list of links (thumbnails or html) rather than to the last one you clicked. I'd like to see them remedy that particular item.

Yeah, you're closing in on points, but you've a ways to go in total posts, my friend! I'm less than 75 from the 1000 post mark (which has been hit by only four guys--and I passed Seanchai a while back, lol).

Ecstatic
06-13-2005, 10:57 PM
Hey, I just passed 1000 points...where's my free date with (Vicki, Allanah, Felicia, Gia, Jade, Laura)?!