PDA

View Full Version : The SockPuppet....................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-07-2008, 10:53 PM
A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an Internet community. In its earliest usage, a sockpuppet was a false identity through which a member of an Internet community speaks while pretending not to, like a puppeteer manipulating a hand puppet.[1]

In current usage, the perception of the term has been extended beyond second identities of people who already post in a forum to include other uses of misleading online identities. For example, a NY Times article claims that "sock-puppeting" is defined as "the act of creating a fake online identity to praise, defend or create the illusion of support for one’s self, allies or company."[2]

The key difference between a sockpuppet and a regular pseudonym (sometimes termed an "alt") is the active exploitation of the pretense that the puppet is a third party who is not affiliated with the puppeteer. Using multiple identities for privacy purposes (for example, one identity divulges information which is easily identifiable and the other identity acts as a whistleblower) is not considered sockpuppetry unless one identity expresses assent to another identity's posting.

An interesting definition I found while looking up info on people who feel the need to hide under fake identities on forum's such as this one.

I'm sure we have quite a few of these here on HA, many have been eliminated, but it keeps my job interesting.

BeardedOne
01-07-2008, 10:57 PM
A couple of my lovers made me their handpuppet, but that's another story. :twisted:

ottorocket
01-07-2008, 10:59 PM
There's always a puppet show going on here.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-07-2008, 10:59 PM
hehe

justatransgirl
01-08-2008, 12:13 AM
So what JBW is saying is that in reality he is Night Rider...

:-) :-) :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 12:30 AM
This place is constantly on the edge of slipping into complete nonsense. To the last poster: JBW doesn't mean anything, the original poster was JWBL. Good grief, pay attention to details.

As far as the "sock puppet" thing goes, I'm pretty sure I know of one poster who did that, at least twice, and before doing so she was supposedly very adamant about being opposed to that sort of thing.

I can honestly say I've never been a "sock puppet". I logged in once on Gabbly as "Gabbler#whatever" and posted who I actually was. Anonymous sneaky bullshit is just that. Nonsense.

justatransgirl
01-08-2008, 12:37 AM
Duh Honda - I know that... I was just trying to sucker someone in and you took the bait!

:-) :-) :-)

OK, may it was bad taste, so spank me... PLEEEZE! :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 12:45 AM
I have no interest in spanking you.

I will say this, because I'm sick of this sneaky forum bullshit. Vicki Richter posted as both "Niqhtrider" (the alter form of the nut job Night Rider) and "Molesterbot".

I imagine she found that clever. I didn't. I still don't see the point of it.

Just be normal.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Anonymous sneaky bullshit is just that. Nonsense.

Quote of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Anonymous sneaky bullshit is just that. Nonsense.

Quote of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you wanna go with this? Post one instance where I've ever done that. You can't, because I never did, and you know it.

Let's go.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-08-2008, 12:50 AM
????

Dude, it was a compliment

you ok over there?

come join us in chat

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Oh. I'm kinda twitchy still from the last forum war. I'll just chill out and make chili for a couple days and get back to normal.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-08-2008, 12:55 AM
make me a bowl too, you twitchy muhfucka

sheesh..........................

and put some extra mozzarella on that muhfucka

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 01:10 AM
Will return to normal. Over and out.

Current objective: The Perfect Bowl Of Red.

BeardedOne
01-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Mozzarella, good. Cheddah, bettah. :)

Don't forget the Bacon Salt "Because everything should taste like bacon".

Quinn
01-08-2008, 01:58 AM
I will say this, because I'm sick of this sneaky forum bullshit. Vicki Richter posted as both "Niqhtrider" (the alter form of the nut job Night Rider) and "Molesterbot".

Vicki posted as "Molesterbot" just like Chefmike posted as "Night Rider" (remember saying that?). Seriously, don't you ever get tired of being so consistently wrong about this stuff, Honda?

-Quinn

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 02:05 AM

Vicki posted as "Molesterbot" just like Chefmike posted as "Night Rider" (remember saying that?). Seriously, don't you ever get tired of being so consistently wrong about this stuff, Honda?

-Quinn

The "hero", who has never been seen: Quinn.

How are your financial deals going, beyond the forum based fantasy stuff?

Quinn
01-08-2008, 02:17 AM

-Quinn

The "hero", who has never been seen: Quinn.

How are your financial deals going, beyond the forum based fantasy stuff?

Vegasboy was Molestorbot, you fucking idiot.

As to the financial dealings, not too well. You see, I'm rapidly approaching 40 while working a job at a low-end gay club, in the ass end of the universe, that even aimless twenty-somethings think is for complete losers. I keep clinging to delusions of someday making something of myself, but I just can't seem to do it. Oh, wait, I'm sorry, that's your life:

I will now proceed to attempt to become lecherously wealthy (it's not entirely impossible, actually) and then my past tirades will be forgotten because when you're rich and powerful you're never crazy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe you'll have better luck in the next life, cupcake – instead of just being this forum's foremost cautionary tale.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 02:17 AM
It's not like you went anywhere, Quinn. You could be occupied with trading pictures right now, I suppose.

I know you suffered a stroke, and just for the hell of it I have to ask: How do you go to the bathroom? How do you do that if you can't move on your own? That would seem weird to me.

Do you just shuffle up to the toilet and cling to the wall? I imagine it would be difficult.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 02:20 AM
It's not like you went anywhere, Quinn. You could be occupied with trading pictures right now, I suppose.

I know you suffered a stroke, and just for the hell of it I have to ask: How do you go to the bathroom? How do you do that if you can't move on your own? That would seem weird to me.

Do you just shuffle up to the toilet and cling to the wall? I imagine it would be difficult.

Sorry, dumb ass, only one person here knows my birthday. Check the posts. It was VR. Retard. Go buy a new spit cup. Go away.

Quinn
01-08-2008, 02:22 AM

That's it??? That's all you can come up with??? It's okay, cupcake, we all know how "special" you are:

But to your, and I'm sure everyones relief, the story of my vacation has now been told and shall not be revisited here or elsewhere, ever again.

Now go watch a Vicki video, you kook! I know I will. I even have a towel that still kinda smells like her that I may use as a jack rag. . .

Nyah nyah nyah!

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 02:24 AM
At least I never suffered a stroke. Which is nice.

suckseed
01-08-2008, 02:29 AM

A new low, even for Fembot.
I sincerely hope that whenever you have health problems, which given your habits is a certainty, you remember being such a complete dick. Goddamn I hate you, you fucking piece of shit.
If I ever find myself in Minneapolis I'm going to make it a point to come and see you. Just for that post. What a fucking coward you are.

Quinn
01-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Sorry, dumb ass, only one person here knows my birthday. Check the posts. It was VR. Retard. Go buy a new spit cup. Go away.

This is just like the other day when you were in gabbly claiming JWBL was Vicki? That, too, much like your claim that Chefmike was Night Rider, proved to be just plain wrong. Face it, Forrest, you're just too stupid for this. And for the record, Molesterbot was Vegasboy, you fucking dullard.:

Hi Quinn,
sort of new to the forum. Had read some of this guy's posts over the weekend and decided to sign on as molesterbot last night. Hope the mods don't check pms. But lots of people have used other names I take it and this guy's so spineless, he deserves it.

Now, before you backpedal, as your kind so often does, the mods can verify that the PM was indeed sent to my PM box. You just can get anything right can you. How sad. :lol:

-Quinn

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 02:36 AM

I sincerely hope that whenever you have health problems, which given your habits is a certainty, you remember being such a complete dick. Goddamn I hate you, you fucking piece of shit.
If I ever find myself in Minneapolis I'm going to make it a point to come and see you. Just for that post. What a fucking coward you are.

Now you have made a physical threat. You should stop posting here Suckseed. Meeting a cross dressing failed musician is something I deal with frequently. I'm not really interested in it.

Quinn should stop posting as well, it's not like anyone doesn't know what a dumb fuck this guy is.

suckseed
01-08-2008, 02:39 AM
I'm sure in your little mind someone 'coming to see you' is physically threatening. Getting physical won't be necessary you little shrimp, and not my style.

hondarobot

This is just like the other day when you were in gabbly claiming JWBL was Vicki? That, too, much like your claim that Chefmike was Night Rider, proved to be just plain wrong. Face it, Forrest, you're just too stupid for this. And for the record, Molesterbot was Vegasboy, you fucking dullard.:

Hi Quinn,
sort of new to the forum. Had read some of this guy's posts over the weekend and decided to sign on as molesterbot last night. Hope the mods don't check pms. But lots of people have used other names I take it and this guy's so spineless, he deserves it.

Now, before you backpedal, as your kind so often does, the mods can verify that the PM was indeed sent to my PM box. You just can get anything right can you. How sad. :lol:

-Quinn

I was claiming JWBL was Vicki in chat? What the hell? Don't you have people to be Finacially Advising? Nope. You don't.

Quinn

Now you have made a physical threat. You should stop posting here Suckseed. Meeting a cross dressing failed musician is something I deal with frequently. I'm not really interested in it.

Quinn should stop posting as well, it's not like anyone doesn't know what a dumb fuck this guy is.

Says the guy who doesn't know which poster is posting what. We don't even need to get into your getting caught telling bullshit stories, do we, you fucking sissy.

-Quinn

Ecstatic
01-08-2008, 02:42 AM
:shock:

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 02:43 AM
I'm sure in your little mind someone 'coming to see you' is physically threatening. Getting physical won't be necessary you little shrimp, and not my style.

Thank God. Don't come to see me then. That's still sounds a bit threatening though. Maybe you should just ignore me? Weirdo?

Quinn
01-08-2008, 02:44 AM
This isn't sad, at all:

Hehe. . . that's a cool idea. You could sell signature "Vicki Richter Cum Towels", I don't think anyone's done that yet.

I'm keeping my towel. Nobody would buy it anyways, it's got that damn tear in it. Ah, who am I kidding, I'm sure lots of guys would buy it. The resort would probably sue my ass for liberating it, though. I actually almost had to go to court once long ago for "defrauding an Innkeeper", no joke. But that's a completely different story.

But the towel is mine, dammit! None of you can have it! HAHA!

8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: No wonder she asked for your pathetic ass to be banned.

-Quinn

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 02:45 AM

Says the guy who doesn't know which poster is posting what. We don't even need to get into your getting caught telling bullshit stories, do we, you fucking sissy.

-Quinn

How's the wife doing?

:lol:

suckseed
01-08-2008, 02:45 AM
By the way, jizzmopper, I've made about a third of a million dollars from music alone, played with Ziggy Marley, the Counting Crows, and Bruce Hornsby, my band was on the Tonight Show, my band sold over a million records and opened for Sting and Neil Young. What have you ever done?
And I don't crossdress, not that it matters.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 02:47 AM
By the way, jizzmopper, I've made about a third of a million dollars from music alone, played with Ziggy Marley, the Counting Crows, and Bruce Hornsby, my band was on the Tonight Show, my band sold over a million records and opened for Sting and Neil Young. What have you ever done?
And I don't crossdress, not that it matters.

That's awesome. I've never met anyone as famous as you before. You opened for Sting. That's great.

Quinn
01-08-2008, 02:50 AM

-Quinn

How's the wife doing?

She's great. How's the "I sexually assaulted Vicki Richter" memorial towel holding up (aka the only non-male companionship you've ever had):

Hondarobot/Jeff is a creep who molested you, right? Yes or no?

Yes. And stop hijacking all my threads.

OUCH!! Just what is that smell anyway? Oh, that's right, it's the stench of failure that follows you everywhere. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Now, the real topic is: why are you losers posting here, attacking me? I've been involved with the TS scene, which is the main subject here, for over ten years. I think the guys who attack me have some fantasy ideals they will never realize. Why is that my problem?

Seriously, if ya want to post about it, go ahead. You guys suck and you'll probably never have any contact with any hot TS girls beyond this forum. Too bad.

Teabagger Vance
Damn, this thread went four pages and not one mention of Nelly Snores?

What is wrong with you people! :P

suckseed
I played here twice. My band headlined here many times. We drew over six thousand people last time. No, I'm not famous anymore, and I never really was. But you will never be anything. This forum is the only place where people even listen to you, isn't it?

Teabagger Vance
01-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Give it up for Nelly Snores, everyone!

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 02:58 AM

-Quinn

How's the wife doing?

She's great. How's the "I sexually assaulted Vicki Richter" memorial towel holding up (aka the only non-male companionship you've ever had):

OUCH!! Just what is that smell anyway? Oh, that's right, it's the stench of failure that follows you everywhere. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The toewl is doing great. Did the stroke thing make you occasionally shit your pants? I've heard that happens in that situation. I'm just asking.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 03:01 AM
Damn. I fucked up the spelling of the word "towel".

Please continue.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 03:06 AM
So you are done? Desperate Suckseed and obviously phoney Quinn? I hope so. Take that chef mike clown with you. Dumb fucking trolls.

suckseed
01-08-2008, 03:06 AM
Now, the real topic is: why are you losers posting here, attacking me? I've been involved with the TS scene, which is the main subject here, for over ten years. I think the guys who attack me have some fantasy ideals they will never realize. Why is that my problem?

Seriously, if ya want to post about it, go ahead. You guys suck and you'll probably never have any contact with any hot TS girls beyond this forum. Too bad.

Have you noticed I've been leaving you the fuck alone Jeff? That's because the subject of you molesting and stalking Vicki is all talked out as far as I'm concerned. You probably didn't notice, what with all the other guys circling you like you probably experienced in P.E. back in grade school. I know critical thinking isn't your strong suit, so....the REASON I've attacked you is because you're slimy enough to bring up someone's health in place of any kind of intelligent retort. Like the asshole you are. Asshole.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 03:08 AM

Have you noticed I've been leaving you the fuck alone Jeff? That's because the subject of you molesting and stalking Vicki is all talked out as far as I'm concerned. You probably didn't notice, what with all the other guys circling you like you probably experienced in P.E. back in grade school. I know critical thinking isn't your strong suit, so....the REASON I've attacked you is because you're slimy enough to bring up someone's health in place of any kind of intelligent retort. Like the asshole you are. Asshole.

It's time to shut up now. Your loser is showing.

Quinn
01-08-2008, 03:09 AM

Actually, if you remember, it was your dumb ass that brought our relationship to this point, so stop crying about it, you intellectually anemic sissy. Your only connection to the TS scene is that you are known as one of its foremost kooks. Seriously there, Dahmer, do you have any idea how many PMs have flown back and forth between the women here about how fucking creepy and obsessed you are? The going opinion among a number of HA's women is that you suffer from erotomania:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania

They feel that ignoring you will make you go away. Frankly, I don't care whether you go or stay. You're a tool for my amusement. That's all that matters. :lol:

For a variety of reasons, I have been making frequent wildly insane rants on these boards for quite some time lately. The general themes in these bizarre outbursts are generally either related to my nearly psychotic pursuit of superstar Vicki Richter, or the fact that I believe I am in fact, uh, a woman.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 03:16 AM

Actually, if you remember, it was your dumb ass that brought our relationship to this point, so stop crying about it, you intellectually anemic sissy. Your only connection to the TS scene is that you are known as one of its foremost kooks. Seriously there, Dahmer, do you have any idea how many PMs have flown back and forth between the women here about how fucking creepy and obsessed you are? The going opinion among a number of HA's women is that you suffer from erotomania:

They feel that ignoring you will make you go away. Frankly, I don't care whether you go or stay. You're a tool for my amusement. That's all that matters. :lol:

For a variety of reasons, I have been making frequent wildly insane rants on these boards for quite some time lately. The general themes in these bizarre outbursts are generally either related to my nearly psychotic pursuit of superstar Vicki Richter, or the fact that I believe I am in fact, uh, a woman.

That was great Quinn, keep it going. Phoney, shut-in, nut job.

suckseed
01-08-2008, 03:18 AM
Inbox Inbox Sentbox Sentbox Outbox Outbox Savebox Savebox

Reply to message HungAngels ,Trannys, Tgirls, Shemales, Transsexuals and Ladyboys Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: suckseed
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:41 pm
Subject: Re: ? Quote message
He really is crazy. For real. I am not going to provoke him. Who knows what he would do.

http://www.vickirichter.com/forums
http://www.myspace.com/vickicali
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Reply to message All times are GMT - 7 Hours

suckseed
01-08-2008, 03:21 AM
And that's what your dreamgirl thinks of you, shithead.
So go fuck yourself.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 03:21 AM
Inbox Inbox Sentbox Sentbox Outbox Outbox Savebox Savebox

Reply to message HungAngels ,Trannys, Tgirls, Shemales, Transsexuals and Ladyboys Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: suckseed
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:41 pm
Subject: Re: ? Quote message
He really is crazy. For real. I am not going to provoke him. Who knows what he would do.

http://www.vickirichter.com/forums
http://www.myspace.com/vickicali
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Reply to message All times are GMT - 7 Hours

What a fucking idiot. What could I do her? You two should hook up and talk bad about me.

suckseed
01-08-2008, 03:23 AM
How ya feeling right about now, cupcake?

Quinn
01-08-2008, 03:24 AM

Acutally a nut job would type any of the above nonsense attributed to you. A phoney, by contrast, would type this:

Soooo, I go out drinking yesterday with my buddy Weebo around 3pm. We hung out on the patio at the Monte Carlo with a mutual friend who is currently making a small fortune on ebay. We drank and told stories and had a great time, but after six beers it was time to move on.

We made our way to the Hilton hotel, Weebo is seeing a girl at the moment who's a waitress there. She hooked us up with food, whiskey and beer and we had fun, talking too loud and irritating the people in the bar. We left eventually, and this is where memory fails me for a brief time.

I ended up back in my apartment with a hooker. Not an escort or anything fancy, just a reasonably attractive, early 20's, kinda nervous street hooker. I don't pick up hookers at all, actually, so this was somewhat odd, but what the hell? I don't remember meeting her either, but these things happen. I got us both some drinks and we sat and talked on my couch, then there was a knock on my door.

This goofy guy with glasses walked in and did just what a person would expect him to do, and I laughed at him. He was getting tough, talking shit, and I told him "Shut the fuck up! You're not talking to Joe Lunchbox here. I know this fuckin game and you've been on at least three security cameras just coming up here. I'm going to hang out with your girl, have some drinks, and you're going to walk the fuck away or I'm going to stick a fucking sword in your eye and the cops will call it self defense."

I showed him the sword that I intended to use if things got ugly.

He didn't have anything to say in response, and he left. So I hung out with the girl, although right now I have no idea what we talked about. At the moment half of my bottle of whiskey is gone, and there is an empty can of Miller Genuine Draft next to my sink (she must of had it in her pocket), so I imagine we blabbed for quite awhile. I asked her what her rate was at some point, and she said $30 for a blowjob. I gave her $40, kissed her on the forehead, and told her to stay away from that dipshit pimp, and that I thought she was a very sweet girl. And no, there was no sex (although I did play with her tits for awhile, she had nice tits).

And then she left.

Somewhat strange evening.

I don't know why I'm posting this. It's a true story, and it happened last night. Just one of those things.

The moral: Guys, always be nice to girls, even if they drink Miller Genuine Draft. Cute girls are good people. And if a pimp tries to shake you down, it's good to have a weapon nearby (although, in my case, it's not even a real sword, but work with what you have).

:)

Seriously, cupcake, you should write science fiction. Now wonder posters called you out on that flight of fancy. Thanks for the laughs though – and the latest demonstration of your boundless capacity for psychological projection.

P.S. Don't worry, nancy_bot, I'm bound to get tired of metaphorically bitch slapping you like a five dollar ho sooner or later. :lol:

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 03:27 AM

Acutally a nut job would type any of the above nonsense attributed to you. A phoney, by contrast, would type this:

Soooo, I go out drinking yesterday with my buddy Weebo around 3pm. We hung out on the patio at the Monte Carlo with a mutual friend who is currently making a small fortune on ebay. We drank and told stories and had a great time, but after six beers it was time to move on.

We made our way to the Hilton hotel, Weebo is seeing a girl at the moment who's a waitress there. She hooked us up with food, whiskey and beer and we had fun, talking too loud and irritating the people in the bar. We left eventually, and this is where memory fails me for a brief time.

I ended up back in my apartment with a hooker. Not an escort or anything fancy, just a reasonably attractive, early 20's, kinda nervous street hooker. I don't pick up hookers at all, actually, so this was somewhat odd, but what the hell? I don't remember meeting her either, but these things happen. I got us both some drinks and we sat and talked on my couch, then there was a knock on my door.

This goofy guy with glasses walked in and did just what a person would expect him to do, and I laughed at him. He was getting tough, talking shit, and I told him "Shut the fuck up! You're not talking to Joe Lunchbox here. I know this fuckin game and you've been on at least three security cameras just coming up here. I'm going to hang out with your girl, have some drinks, and you're going to walk the fuck away or I'm going to stick a fucking sword in your eye and the cops will call it self defense."

I showed him the sword that I intended to use if things got ugly.

He didn't have anything to say in response, and he left. So I hung out with the girl, although right now I have no idea what we talked about. At the moment half of my bottle of whiskey is gone, and there is an empty can of Miller Genuine Draft next to my sink (she must of had it in her pocket), so I imagine we blabbed for quite awhile. I asked her what her rate was at some point, and she said $30 for a blowjob. I gave her $40, kissed her on the forehead, and told her to stay away from that dipshit pimp, and that I thought she was a very sweet girl. And no, there was no sex (although I did play with her tits for awhile, she had nice tits).

And then she left.

Somewhat strange evening.

I don't know why I'm posting this. It's a true story, and it happened last night. Just one of those things.

The moral: Guys, always be nice to girls, even if they drink Miller Genuine Draft. Cute girls are good people. And if a pimp tries to shake you down, it's good to have a weapon nearby (although, in my case, it's not even a real sword, but work with what you have).

:)

Seriously, cupcake, you should write science fiction. Now wonder posters called you out on that flight of fancy. Thanks for the laughs though – and the latest demonstration of your boundless capacity for psychological projection.

P.S. Don't worry, nancy_bot, I'm bound to get tired of metaphorically bitch slapping you like a five dollar ho sooner or later. :lol:

I don't think you'll get tired of it. What else would you do?

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 03:30 AM
How ya feeling right about now, cupcake?

Oh, I just sent her a PM. Thanking her for all the good times. She's all yours now.

Good luck with that.

Oli
01-08-2008, 03:33 AM
I'm bound to get tired of metaphorically bitch slapping you like a five dollar ho sooner or later. :lol:

I didn't realize inflation had elevated his price to such a lofty level.

Quinn
01-08-2008, 03:34 AM
I could hang out here twice as much as I currently do now and be told by many of the forum's most prominent posters what a loser I am. Oh, wait, that would make me you:

Great job. You're an idiotic troll who posts way way to often. Does anyone think you shouldn't shut the fuck up? I don't mean the trolls.

says the jackass that is desperately trying to hijack yet another GOOD thread.... way to be a fucking douchebag, faggot

Would this be a case of the pot and the kettle?

Yeah no kidding. Honda you scare the girls away, your a fucking obsessive man - you make yourself a target and love the attention.
Go away and get some help. You scare more people here - and post more wasteful posts than anyone.
Take a long hard, sober look in the mirror.
seanchai

:lol: :lol: :lol:

-Quinn

Quinn
01-08-2008, 03:38 AM
I'm bound to get tired of metaphorically bitch slapping you like a five dollar ho sooner or later. :lol:

I didn't realize inflation had elevated his price to such a lofty level.

When you're as feminine as Jeff is, you're bound to command a premium:

What in the world makes me think I'm trans, especially if I have no desire to physically be female? Well, physically I am fairly girl like. 5' 6", 135lbs, nice eye lashes, use to have hair down to my ass (and it's a pretty damn nice ass), all sorts of things. I shave my head now, have a beard, and so on to accentuate the male thing. I really wish I was 100% guy, life would be easier, but I'm not.

Wow, kooks just don't get any better than Jeff. My ribs hurt from all of this. :lol:

-Quinn

suckseed
01-08-2008, 03:38 AM
She's not yours to give away, fuckstick. Go suck on your cumtowel and cry yourself to sleep, you damn alky.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 03:45 AM
I could hang out here twice as much as I currently do now and be told by many of the forum's most prominent posters what a loser I am. Oh, wait, that would make me you:

Great job. You're an idiotic troll who posts way way to often. Does anyone think you shouldn't shut the fuck up? I don't mean the trolls.

says the jackass that is desperately trying to hijack yet another GOOD thread.... way to be a fucking douchebag, faggot

Yeah no kidding. Honda you scare the girls away, your a fucking obsessive man - you make yourself a target and love the attention.
Go away and get some help. You scare more people here - and post more wasteful posts than anyone.
seanchai

-Quinn

Did some form of foam come out of your mouth and nose when you "stroked out"? That's pretty common from what I've heard. Then you end up in a retirement home or hospital bed posting all day on an internet forum, trying to be a tough guy. Prove me wrong.

You can't. You can post all you want, but who here has ever met you or seen your picture? That will never happen. Too bad for you, loser.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 03:48 AM
She's not yours to give away, fuckstick. Go suck on your cumtowel and cry yourself to sleep, you damn alky.

Why aren't you posting on her site? Or talking with her in some other way?

Loooser.

Quinn
01-08-2008, 03:56 AM

seanchai

-Quinn

Did some form of foam come out of your mouth and nose when you "stroked out"? That's pretty common from what I've heard. Then you end up in a retirement home or hospital bed posting all day on an internet forum, trying to be a tough guy. Prove me wrong.

You can't. You can post all you want, but who here has ever met you or seen your picture? That will never happen. Too bad for you, loser.

Sometimes others say it better. With that said, I give you the wisdom of yet another of this forum's many posters who think you're a creep (well before the sexual assault thing):

LMFAO...you most definitely aren't anonymous around here, are you tardbot?

Now let's see...what is hondatoadbot known for on this forum?

1. He's been banned from Vicki's forum.

2. He's a cyber-stalker.

3. He took a cross-country bus trip(as he's scared of planes, trains, and automobiles) to stalk Vicki R.

4. He's an admitted date-rapist.

5. He's a jizzmopper at a gay bar.

6. He's(?) not sure if he's(?) a man, woman, TS, or alien.

7. He starts whiny passive-aggressive threads every time that he's called out for being the village idiot that he is. Then he slinks away from them when proved to be an even bigger fool.

Nice going, tardbot. You're famous!!

Well said, Chef. Well said, indeed.

-Quinn

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 03:58 AM
You guys gave up. Please, if this post goes any further, post your pictures. Can either of you do that? Nope. I don't think so.

suckseed
01-08-2008, 04:01 AM
Is there another person here dumb enough to post their picture, full name and place of employment? Would JWBL tell you where he works? Would Allanah give out her phone number and street address?
Face it, Jeff Anderson of the Gay 90's club in Minneapolis, you're the only one who thinks this place is important enough to do that.
You dumb motherfucker.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 04:03 AM
Is there another person here dumb enough to post their picture, full name and place of employment? Would JWBL tell you where he works? Would Allanah give out her phone number and street address?
Face it, Jeff Anderson of the Gay 90's club in Minneapolis, you're the only one who thinks this place is important enough to do that.
You dumb motherfucker.

You are one of the people too scared to do anything like that. Why do you post here?

Quinn
01-08-2008, 04:03 AM
Could I have fucked Vicki? Honestly, yes. I'm a pretty cool guy, to be honest, and she's not all about the money, so yes I believe that could have happened. The reason it didn't, well, I'm the younger version of Stanley Roper from Three's Company. I do have a "super power" in regards to ending up in bed with beautiful women, and Vicki is the most beautiful on my list, I just keep dissapointing them.

If by "dissapoint" you mean sexually assault, then, yes, you've definitely dissapointed at least one woman on HA:

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 04:07 AM
The "sexual assault" was actually very nice, I think I paid too much for the final drinks though.

Ah, once again, how is the "beautiful wife and financial advising" going?

Trolls.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 04:14 AM
OK, here's the simple answer. Go talk to Vicki.

Pretty easy.

Quinn
01-08-2008, 04:21 AM
The "sexual assault" was actually very nice, I think I paid too much for the final drinks though.

Trolls.

Already answered those questions, or are you too dumb to remember what you already typed? Wait, you've already established that you're too dumb to remember just what you've typed on any given day. I guess that happens when you have to drink yourself silly to forget how sad your life is working a dead-end job in a low-end gay club:

I just finished off my last bit of whiskey. There's no more booze in the house. I could go out, go to work, drink for free, but I'm not going to do it.

I'm gonna detox. It's gonna suck, but it's something I wanna do. I have nothing against casual drinking, but I've been a raging drunk and have been for most my life. I liked to party, then I took it home with me. It will kill me sooner or later..

Wow, you really are a tower of strength, aren't you, fembot? :lol: That said, let's go with another bit of commentary devoted to your underwhelming presence on this forum:

YOU: the guy who everyone is glad is around, because someone has to be the biggest loser, and its a good thing to spot the obvious winner right away and remove self doubt...the guy who youde think twice before shaking his bare hand...the guy who ur not shocked with anything he says or does since u put as little value on his life as he does...the one youde never let a family member or friend take a ride with...and the guy who knows all this but is putting up a pretend fight because dealing with reality would probably involve lots of drugs, alcohol and a noose...we all know its only time before ur 3 for 3

Wow, that was both Incisive and funny. Anyway, be sure to let us know when you get around to the inevitable suicide part of that ode to failure you call a life. You can type whatever you want now. I'll get back to you when I'm in the mood for some more laughter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Quinn

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 04:25 AM

Trolls.

Already answered those questions, or are you too dumb to remember what you already typed? Wait, you've already established that you're too dumb to remember just what you've typed on any given day. I guess that happens when you have to drink yourself silly to forget how sad your life is working a dead-end job in a low-end gay club:

I just finished off my last bit of whiskey. There's no more booze in the house. I could go out, go to work, drink for free, but I'm not going to do it.

I'm gonna detox. It's gonna suck, but it's something I wanna do. I have nothing against casual drinking, but I've been a raging drunk and have been for most my life. I liked to party, then I took it home with me. It will kill me sooner or later..

Wow, you really are a tower of strength, aren't you fembot? :lol: That said, let's go with another bit of commentary devoted to your underwhelming presence on this forum:

YOU: the guy who everyone is glad is around, because someone has to be the biggest loser, and its a good thing to spot the obvious winner right away and remove self doubt...the guy who youde think twice before shaking his bare hand...the guy who ur not shocked with anything he says or does since u put as little value on his life as he does...the one youde never let a family member or friend take a ride with...and the guy who knows all this but is putting up a pretend fight because dealing with reality would probably involve lots of drugs, alcohol and a noose...we all know its only time before ur 3 for 3

Wow, that was both Incisive and funny. Anyway, be sure to let us know when you get around to the inevitable suicide part of that ode to failure you call a life. You can type whatever you want now. I'll get back to you when I'm in the mood for some more laughter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Quinn

What is your wife doing while you post here all day? I don't have an imaginary wife, so that just seems odd to me.

hondarobot
01-08-2008, 04:35 AM
Seems like "Suckseed" (I honestly feel a bit ill even typing that) and Quinn have tired out. No girl here will ever hook up with either of you. Too bad.

Felicia Katt
01-08-2008, 04:51 AM
Honda, making fun of someone for having a stroke is lower than low.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

FK

ezed
01-08-2008, 06:47 AM
Honda, I've never attacked you about the alledged Vicki stuff or anything else for that matter that I remember. Why do you do this? Are you drunk?

Where has it ever gotten you? What are you trying to accomplish. The fact that you say the things you do and are still here should tell you something. People have disappeared for a lot less.

Unless you got something on someone who runs the site, I'd say they keep you around for entertainment value. I don't think you have anything on the mods, cause when you drink, you can't keep anything in. You tend to have diariaha of the mouth. So step back and look at your posts and ask yourself....are they letting me make myself the village idiot.

Chill out. You jump on a thread like a guy running into a Woman's Roller Derby locker room with no pads yelling "Fucking Cunts".

chefmike
01-08-2008, 08:41 AM

seanchai

-Quinn

Sometimes others say it better. With that said, I give you the wisdom of yet another of this forum's many posters who think you're a creep (well before the sexual assault thing):

LMFAO...you most definitely aren't anonymous around here, are you tardbot?

Now let's see...what is hondatoadbot known for on this forum?

1. He's been banned from Vicki's forum.

2. He's a cyber-stalker.

3. He took a cross-country bus trip(as he's scared of planes, trains, and automobiles) to stalk Vicki R.

4. He's an admitted date-rapist.

5. He's a jizzmopper at a gay bar.

6. He's(?) not sure if he's(?) a man, woman, TS, or alien.

7. He starts whiny passive-aggressive threads every time that he's called out for being the village idiot that he is. Then he slinks away from them when proved to be an even bigger fool.

Nice going, tardbot. You're famous!!

Well said, Chef. Well said, indeed.

-Quinn

Thanks, Quinn. Jizzbot makes it so easy, doesn't he? Everytime the little creep opens his cock-holster something more absurd and moronic spews out...tardbot is the gift that keeps on giving...kind of like herpes...

suckseed
01-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Don't worry Chef, we Chuck Norris'd him in your absence

chefmike
01-08-2008, 09:12 AM
Have you ever seen such a glutton for punishment? Maybe tardbot has some sort of selective amnesia...he seems to keep forgetting that every time that he posts, he makes an even bigger fool of himself...and that's no mean feat coming from a laughingstock like jizzbot...

suckseed
01-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Nice pic Ari.
Even you have to admit the stroke jokes were bullshit.

suckseed
01-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Whatever ari. The point is, you're looking pretty fucking hot lately...

memyself
01-08-2008, 08:15 PM

FK

I think indeed such behavior is horrible, for someone to take advantage of another persons (severe) misfortune is evil.
Dose Honrobot delight in causing misery, why on earth a sane person would continue to make an ass of them selves escapes me....therefor I think honrobot isnt sane & is truly pitiful.
Go away horrible little person ΊτΊ do rehab or something for Christ sake.

chefmike
01-08-2008, 09:46 PM

FK

I think indeed such behavior is horrible, for someone to take advantage of another persons (severe) misfortune is evil.
Dose Honrobot delight in causing misery, why on earth a sane person would continue to make an ass of them selves escapes me....therefor I think honrobot isnt sane & is truly pitiful.
Go away horrible little person ΊτΊ do rehab or something for Christ sake.

Tardbot is living proof that abortion isn't used often enough.

chefmike
01-11-2008, 11:58 PM

BlackAdder
01-12-2008, 01:39 AM
I agree...thats the best pic ive ever seen of you arriana