PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys have the guts to be naughty out in public..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Like this fetish video:

http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?cv=0&idx=5&v=w4dJupe411-&cl=jR0K58i49x-

LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

swingplus
01-07-2008, 06:51 PM
If I'm with a hot girl and she's into it also, there isn't a lot that I won't do in public. Anybody want to get fucked on the subway?

FiremanforTS
01-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Sure Hara....as long as your working the camera.

8)

justatransgirl
01-08-2008, 12:19 AM
IAnybody want to get fucked on the subway?

ME, ME, ME!

I've sucked cock on the monorail at Disneyland, might as well take the next step.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Tomfurbs
01-08-2008, 12:25 AM
When I was 19 I fucked my then gf in the loos next to the burgerking in Kings Cross station. So semi-public i suppose..

I was just paranoid we would get interrupted by some junky, but little tomfurbs rose to the occasion.

swingplus
01-08-2008, 01:06 AM
Absolutely! Can we get this on film?

IAnybody want to get fucked on the subway?

ME, ME, ME!

I've sucked cock on the monorail at Disneyland, might as well take the next step.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

davedoesit
01-08-2008, 01:12 AM
ive given head to a TS somewhere just off soho then been made to do it in the back of a cab too, kinky bitch! cab driver gave her a free ride for that one i think she invited him back to hers once id left.

seriously turned on by that whole night ... ahhh memories

nohj68
01-08-2008, 04:36 AM
I use to fool around with a female co-worker at a previous job. We'd go down to a boat dock in the winter where we would be alone, but in the spring and summer it would be full of people fishing or working on their boats. This one time we didn't care and we just went in the back of her truck, I sat down and unzipped, she had a skirt on and slid her panties to the side and we just banged right there with people fishing about 10 feet away. It was a bit nerve wracking but hot as well. She was a great lay. I was 27 she was 41 and in amazing shape and it was hot. Wasn't the only time we did something daring like that.

blckhaze
01-08-2008, 05:01 AM
are we talkin midnight on the beach public or in a park around noon public?

xrey
01-08-2008, 07:01 AM
It is very fun and very very exciting - I dated a co-worker and besides the occasional before work, during work, and after work tryist in and around the office we have played:

1. On a flight to Mexico
2. Stairwell at a mall parking lot
3. Restaurant bathroom
4. On the hood of my car at the beach - at night
5. Park
6. Movie theatre
7. Whenever / wherever the mood would hit.

You could say she is an exhibitionist (and me just horny!).

bklynboy
01-08-2008, 07:11 AM
Definitely amateur stuff!

Ponyboy
01-08-2008, 12:49 PM
A dominatrix once put a chain around my balls and paraded me naked around her front garden - does that count?

Prospero
01-08-2008, 12:58 PM
I guess the most public place I ever had any form of sex was a blow-job at Westminster Abbey.

Hank147
01-08-2008, 07:33 PM
The video I got was of a guy jerkin it alone at home. I don't think that was what you meant.

One time at Moon Shadows in North Hollywood I got head from 2 gg's. It was quite exciting.

Hara_Juku, let's get together and make our own video!

;-)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-09-2008, 11:30 PM
are we talkin midnight on the beach public or in a park around noon public?

Both blckhaze! LOL ;)

I really thought that vid was hot! And funny seeing the disgusted looks on the old lady's faces when they boraded that bus. LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG