PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 4 Used TS Testicles...

justatransgirl
01-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Not being one to pass up an income opportunity, it suddenly came to me today that since Jessica and I are about to get our testicles removed and having no further use for such manly things, I though that perhaps one of you perverts would like to buy them...

Just think of the potential uses...

They could be gold plated and used as a replacement for next years Golden "Globe" awards. Or perhaps painted blue and given to the AVN TS "Top" performer of the year - the "Blue Balls Award..." :-)

You could keep them on a shelf in mineral oil and show them to your friends and tell them that you really "do" own a piece of us.

Or you could just fry them up with some tomato, lettuce and sour cream and make tacos!

I will be accepting bids for the next 3 days only. You snooze you lose!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

help!!!
01-07-2008, 09:05 AM
probably one of the more random things you have posted lol i bid 10 imaginary dollars

jefferson1776
01-07-2008, 09:09 AM
where is ur ebay id?

help!!!
01-07-2008, 09:11 AM
where is ur ebay id?

god i hope your joking lol

slinky
01-07-2008, 09:33 AM
Houston auctioned her labia off after she had a reduction surgery on the now defunct (I think) EroticBid.Com (I think the domain name was bought by Rick's Cabaret, but I don't think they announced any plans for it yet even though they bought it like 6 years ago?)

Dino Velvet
01-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Barbara Streisand might be interested. She can put both sets in jars and place them on the mantle next to her husband's.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Roll them across the stage at Barrett-Jackson!!!

:peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter

KiraHarden
01-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Not being one to pass up an income opportunity, it suddenly came to me today that since Jessica and I are about to get our testicles removed and having no further use for such manly things, I though that perhaps one of you perverts would like to buy them...

They could be gold plated and used as a replacement for next years Golden "Globe" awards. Or perhaps painted blue and given to the AVN TS "Top" performer of the year - the "Blue Balls Award..." :-)

You could keep them on a shelf in mineral oil and show them to your friends and tell them that you really "do" own a piece of us.

Or you could just fry them up with some tomato, lettuce and sour cream and make tacos!

Giggle,
Great idea! anyone want mine?

Dino Velvet
01-07-2008, 05:18 PM

Giggle,

Didn't you remove your's some time ago? I hope they were packed in dry ice. If not, you just figured out why that mama wolf keeps scratching at your door. Ever see "Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia"?

chefmike
01-07-2008, 05:20 PM
I've eaten fried pig testicles, but I'll have to pass on the human ones...

KiraHarden
01-07-2008, 05:22 PM

Giggle,

Didn't you remove your's some time ago? I hope they were packed in dry ice. If not, you just figured out why that mama wolf keeps scratching at your door. Ever see "Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia"?
They aged like fine wine :)

Dino Velvet
01-07-2008, 05:28 PM

Giggle,

I'm sure the flies agree.

KiraHarden
01-07-2008, 05:38 PM

Giggle,

I'm sure the flies agree.
Have you looked at the guys who would be pretty girls thread yet? No guys are commenting?

tsmandy
01-07-2008, 09:21 PM
I threw mine away, never quite understood the girls that kept them. I mean, if you like keeping 'em, more power to you, I just thought they were kind of revolting once removed from my body

BeardedOne
01-07-2008, 09:26 PM
I threw mine away, never quite understood the girls that kept them. I mean, if you like keeping 'em, more power to you, I just thought they were kind of revolting once removed from my body

A couple of gurls have kept them as a creepy sort of souvenir. I guess it's an extension of why Alannah keeps her old boobies. :) 'Course, on the latter, she paid for them, she might's well keep 'em.

Balls can be fun to play with but, like Mexican Jumping Beans, they lose their appeal once out of the package. :?

Ecstatic
01-08-2008, 02:49 AM
Transsexual Rocky Mountain Oysters, ehhh? A little hot sauce, a beer, and ....

.... wait, does this make me a gay cannibal?!

lerath666
01-08-2008, 07:01 AM
You can go real crazy with them, and have them bronzed like baby booties, then get them turned into earringes, and gold plated. No one would ever have a nother pair like them.

One of those odd transexual marketing ideas, Like Admaral Ackbar baby T-shirts for when you go clubbing. :)

SarahG
01-08-2008, 09:14 AM
-deleted-

chefmike
01-08-2008, 09:32 AM
You could always hang them from your rear view mirror, you're in SolCal right? Gotta give those police something to look at when they're trying to find CARB violations.

LMAO...and paint them to look like dice?

SarahG
01-08-2008, 09:39 AM
-deleted-

Dino Velvet
01-08-2008, 09:43 AM
You could always hang them from your rear view mirror, you're in SolCal right? Gotta give those police something to look at when they're trying to find CARB violations.

LMAO...and paint them to look like dice?

In the hot summer you're going to have some pretty funky smelling dice.

suckseed
01-08-2008, 10:19 AM

EyeCumInPiece
01-08-2008, 11:42 AM
This topic is what HA is all about. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bid is $250 a testicle.

Jericho
01-08-2008, 12:49 PM
This topic is what HA is all about. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bid is $250 a testicle.

Dam...That's me out.
I was thinking, "Buck a ball".

justatransgirl
01-11-2008, 04:59 AM
LAST CALL FOR BALLS! Only 12 hours until the axe drops!

And Suckseed WTF is that? Talk about a case of blue balls... :-)

And Jericho - thank you for the offer but I'll let the ants have them first.

And ECIP - I LOVE you honey - no checks please.

Giggle,

BADAZZBODY
01-11-2008, 05:49 AM
BALLS FOR SALE ..LOL I DONT HEARD IT ALL