PDA

View Full Version : Any advice on oral for me

bananaboy
01-07-2008, 02:20 AM
I will be seeing a T-girl for the first time in over 20 yrs. My first experience was wonderful but I lacked at the art of giving head. I'm going to be seeing another T-girl in a few days and was hoping to get some advice. How do I learn to deep throught? I want to be a good cock sucker for her.

In case your wondering why it has been so long between episodes, I got married. I'm now divorced but should have been many many years ago. Stayed for the kids. Now I want to follow my true passion.

Thanks

ARMANIXXX
01-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Don't brush your teeth before.....use mouthwash instead.

KiraHarden
01-07-2008, 02:43 AM
Swallow dont spit!

bananaboy
01-07-2008, 03:14 AM
Swallow dont spit!

Well guess nobody thinks I'm serious. Sad....I really want to please her!!!

ARMANIXXX
01-07-2008, 03:18 AM
Swallow dont spit!

__________________________________________________ _____________________

lol

actually, I think she is being serious.

When you spit, I think there is a greater risk for said liquid to be splashed around in your mouth rather than simply going "straight down the hatch".

Now, if only I can get Kira out here to see me in the Bay Area ;)

bananaboy
01-07-2008, 03:24 AM
[quote=KiraHarden_TS]Swallow dont spit!

__________________________________________________ _____________________

lol

actually, I think she is being serious.

When you spit, I think there is a greater risk for said liquid to be splashed around in your mouth rather than simply going "straight down the hatch".

Well swallow it is...... Was hoping for a quick tip to take more inches.....Thanks Kira I'll do my best.

KiraHarden
01-07-2008, 03:38 AM
Swallow dont spit!

Im a novice at deepthroating, but heres a few pics

canihavu
01-07-2008, 05:09 AM
My my my Kira, could you do that to me? Please?

Teabagger Vance
01-07-2008, 05:47 AM
My suggestion for bananaboy is to practice by sucking a...banana.

Sulana
01-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Um. Well, second post here anyhow.
Lesse, advice on giving head:
First off, know if she actually likes it before diving down and starting. Some people don't like getting oral, makes them uncomfortable or self conscious.

You can swallow, or use a condom really. If you think you might have a problem with the taste or other problems (semen makes my mouth numb or a bit burney sometimes for example) then that would take care of that. They come in flavours too, ranging from oily tasting vague fruit, to fruit flavoured oily. (at least the ones I've tried that is.)

Enthusiasm. It's important. Don't worry too hugely about perfect technique and try not to overthink stuff.

Your jaw may or may not get really super tired; depends on your mouth size and the size of the penis you're sucking on.

In general, the sensitive areas seem to be along the top and nearish the back of the head, and on the bottom directly behind the head.

Try to avoid scraping things with teeth, unless the person in question likes that sort of pain.

And that's about it. Just practice, feedback from the person in question, and remembering to have fun and enjoy yourself.

...also, semen is rather variable in taste, which you may or may not know. Be kind, if you expect to get head; avoid eating ramen, as it makes your semen taste like old stale ramen, which no one really likes.

*relurk* ^.^;