PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton Post May Be A Trojan Horse

wjcdiver
01-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Norton Antivirus detects the codec pac you dowload to play the vids as a Trojan Horse. Download at your own risk.

BeardedOne
01-06-2008, 08:00 PM
And this surprises you in what way? :roll:

Paris Hilton, by nature, is SPAM.

wjcdiver
01-06-2008, 08:05 PM
I just want to let other people know.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Norton Antivirus detects the codec pac you dowload to play the vids as a Trojan Horse. Download at your own risk.

Concur. Recommendation: Mods, delete the thread and, if warranted, block the poster.

Emigre
01-06-2008, 08:48 PM
I would say block the poster, too. I mean, this is a ts forum... and short of some of the gossip posts I don't think many people come here looking for pictures of Paris Hilton.

BeardedOne
01-06-2008, 09:04 PM
I would say block the poster, too. I mean, this is a ts forum... and short of some of the gossip posts I don't think many people come here looking for pictures of Paris Hilton.

Paris Hilton can =BE= a dick, but I don't think she has one. Therefore: DISQUALIFIED!

NYCe
01-07-2008, 02:01 AM
It's a spambot that's been attacking the boards lately. We delete this one as soon as we see it but sometimes the post stays up a little longer than it should.

The bot keeps changing names but always has the same format, two names and some sort of hexadecimal (maybe) value at the end of the name.

I'm not sure why people on this forum are clicking posts about Paris Hilton and Jessica Alba when they're clearly spam posts though.

FREEFALLL666
01-07-2008, 02:53 AM
I dont know why anyone would even be tempted by that anorexic talentless waste to even want to click.. Seriously what is she for other than reminding us that God has a sick sense of humor?

Realgirls4me
01-07-2008, 03:21 AM
Paris Hilton Post May Be A Trojan Horse

Well, uh, e-e-e-e-yea-ah. That one of Pamela Anderson a week ago should have been a dead giveaway. I think it was posted by the same "person" if I'm not mistaken.

Let's see, after Anderson, Alba, and Hilton, who will be next ?

NYCe
01-07-2008, 03:31 AM

Well, uh, e-e-e-e-yea-ah. That one of Pamela Anderson a week ago should have been a dead giveaway. I think it was posted by the same "person" if I'm not mistaken.

So far the "subjects" have been:

Pamela Anderson
Jessica Alba
Paris Hilton
Angelina Jolie
Britney Spears
Victoria Beckham
Madonna
Lindsay Lohan

hwbs
01-07-2008, 03:11 PM
i deleted it the sec i saw it...

NYCe
01-07-2008, 03:19 PM
i deleted it the sec i saw it...

By the time I hit delete on one of those posts yesterday, it was already removed, lol.

jaybull
01-10-2008, 07:51 AM
It is a Trojan Horse, my AVG stopped it right away :?:

El Nino
01-10-2008, 07:53 AM
ya think

Thatiger23
01-10-2008, 02:06 PM

So far the "subjects" have been:

Pamela Anderson
Jessica Alba
Paris Hilton
Angelina Jolie
Britney Spears
Victoria Beckham
Madonna
Lindsay Lohan
Next thing you know it will be Micheal Jackson