PDA

View Full Version : Userplane rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-06-2008, 12:51 PM
A few of us grabbed our belongings and left the gabbly room and went across the street to Userplane.

The link:
http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=313832

It's a chatroom, it's actually alot more but to keep it simple it's a chatroom. Cameras work flawlessly, microphones work well, and best of all the shit is free. I've set it up for a few things:

1. The room limit is 100 people for now
2. The Women will run the room.

Guys if you want to chat, speak on the mic, get on video and do God knows what for your favorite hung angel knock yourself out. If you get out of line and one of the hung angels checks you and you find yourself in the hallway wondering what happened and why your ass is in pain......... oh well.

Check it out, if you dont like it gabbly is still open. I'll be here on Userplane for awhile because Heavenly & Kelly on the mic sound really good.

Fox
01-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Saw it, signed up and got this:

Oops! You have reached this page because either your session has expired or you are trying to access a resource you do not have rights to view.

Do I have to be approved first or something?

MrsKellyPierce
01-06-2008, 01:57 PM
To hear us on the mic, you have to click on our names

then hit dock..then hit A so your voice turns on

then you can hear us talking.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Yay!!! This works eh? I told you this is better than gabbly. ;)

So cum join us!!

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
01-06-2008, 02:49 PM
HEY COME CHAT!!

KiraHarden
01-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Register a name Wankers! Dont be shy...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-06-2008, 03:08 PM
LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
01-06-2008, 06:25 PM
UMM HELLO!

IrishJim
01-06-2008, 06:26 PM
come say hello its fun, kira and kelly sound sexy :D

whatislove
01-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Nice! Cute voice kells.

MrsKellyPierce
01-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Thanks sweety

MrsKellyPierce
01-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Hey, come chat come chat bitch!

BeardedOne
01-06-2008, 09:25 PM
My experience with Userplane has been cumbersome, at best. It steals the cursor in mid-type when the popups come out. :/ I'm in there now, but can't find the room.

KiraHarden
01-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Im in the chat room come in and join Register a Name

Fox
01-07-2008, 01:12 AM
Doesn't seem to be working for me. Oh well.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-07-2008, 01:16 AM
click on my signature and it should direct you to the userplane chat room

you will be under an anonymous name and registering a username is free

as stated earlier the WOMEN have control of the room, so if you are sitting under there anonymously and you get kicked out, it's probably because one of them didn't like the anonymous user sitting in there........

as with anything new give it a shot, the voice & cameras work it is not like gabbly though, it will take you a few minutes to set it up

I will agree B1 the text does lock up, only because we are on the free version and their links upload causing a pause in typing text, small price to pay for free chat with voice & cams

the ladies REALLY sounded sexy last night in chat, I'm hoping we get a good crowd again

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-07-2008, 02:00 AM
Yeah!!! I'm in there rightnow..come join us!

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-07-2008, 02:33 AM
Just wanted the ladies to know you now ALSO have your own chat room that the gents CANNOT enter, seems more than fair for those late night gossip sessions and conference cell phone calls you all usually make, might as well do it in there for free, hehe

scousepope
01-07-2008, 03:51 AM
sounds good

KiraHarden
01-07-2008, 03:54 AM
Hey! come on in its a cool site you might catch a few HA girls on cam...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-07-2008, 05:20 AM
come on in

scousepope
01-07-2008, 05:23 AM
am there now good chatroom

SXFX
01-07-2008, 06:31 AM
I'm in same unser name SXFX

help!!!
01-07-2008, 08:44 AM
taking me a century to create a prifile but im on my way in as ryski1230

MrsKellyPierce
01-07-2008, 10:07 AM
yeah I am in there KISS KISS

KiraHarden
01-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Come on in I'm here for a a cpl hours

KiraHarden
01-07-2008, 05:52 PM
come visit me!

scousepope
01-07-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm on there now

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-07-2008, 11:27 PM
sorry ladies, I see you jumping in & out, I am in there now

p.s. I dont talk to the 'anonymous'

BeardedOne
01-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Getchoassinnair! :shock:

KiraHarden
01-08-2008, 03:10 AM
user plane is down for... anyone else having probs getting in

Quinn
01-08-2008, 03:14 AM
user plane is down for... anyone else having probs getting in

Strangely enough, I'm still in and getting a response.

-Quinn

blckhaze
01-08-2008, 04:11 AM
WOOOT.
cmon u wankers join the party

LTR_Seeker
01-08-2008, 04:34 AM
i was kicked by room adminstrator it said while backim not allowed in user plane sucks in my view i didnt do anything to get kicked

TopHeavyCutie
01-08-2008, 04:34 AM
I absolutely LOVe the new room!!!! I urge ANYONE for which whom hasnt came an made a name for his or herself, Please do so!!!!!

Felicia Katt
01-08-2008, 05:15 AM
I'm in the room now

FK

skaterboisandiego
01-08-2008, 05:43 AM
Signed up :)

echimandu
01-08-2008, 06:17 AM
click on my signature and it should direct you to the userplane chat room

you will be under an anonymous name and registering a username is free

as stated earlier the WOMEN have control of the room, so if you are sitting under there anonymously and you get kicked out, it's probably because one of them didn't like the anonymous user sitting in there........

as with anything new give it a shot, the voice & cameras work it is not like gabbly though, it will take you a few minutes to set it up

I will agree B1 the text does lock up, only because we are on the free version and their links upload causing a pause in typing text, small price to pay for free chat with voice & cams

the ladies REALLY sounded sexy last night in chat, I'm hoping we get a good crowd againBad move man, bad move.

SXFX
01-08-2008, 07:00 AM
shouldn't this be a sticky?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-08-2008, 07:15 AM
I don't see it as a bad move
I got asked all the time about where the women are
let's face it women come here, don't get the usual ass kissing treatment they are used to from chasers or clients and make a bullshit announcement saying they are leaving only to become a sockpuppet and lurk in the shadows via the forum or the chatroom to see what's going on or who's talking about them

this gives the chicks that had enough HEART to stay and duke it out with the gents the opportunity to chat and if some of the guys that acted up on here who got banned see the chat site under their sockpuppet name(s) the chicks can kick em out and keep the chat flowing smoothly...........

IMO it'll get women chatting, you'll hear from women who have hardly ever spoken on the forums, and as it's been at least the last few days you'll occasionally get a big tittied chick flashing you from time to time................on cam..............free

blckhaze
01-08-2008, 07:21 AM
let's face it women come here, don't get the usual ass kissing treatment they are used to from chasers or clients and make a bullshit announcement saying they are leaving only to become a sockpuppet and lurk in the shadows via the forum or the chatroom to see what's going on or who's talking about them

this gives the chicks that had enough HEART to stay and duke it out with the gents the opportunity to chat and if some of the guys that acted up on here who got banned see the chat site under their sockpuppet name(s) the chicks can kick em out and keep the chat flowing smoothly...........

IMO it'll get women chatting, you'll hear from women who have hardly ever spoken on the forums, and as it's been at least the last few days you'll occasionally get a big tittied chick flashing you from time to time................on cam..............free

If that bold part doesnt get you in there. i dun know what will.
I heard Kira and Lunas voices today. And Kira flashed me. Three times. On her OWN ACCORD.
I'm eagerly awaitin my other devilish mamacitas kells and Hara to grace me. I'm waitin...

KiraHarden
01-08-2008, 10:17 AM
the room is a blast!

KiraHarden
01-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Ill Be in here chatting if I get in...

KiraHarden
01-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Is this site working for anyone?

echimandu
01-09-2008, 12:09 AM

IMO it'll get women chatting, you'll hear from women who have hardly ever spoken on the forums, and as it's been at least the last few days you'll occasionally get a big tittied chick flashing you from time to time................on cam..............freeJW I guarantee you the HA tranny double standard will be in full effect. Any opinion a man has of a tranny will be viewed as an attack if it isn't kissing their ass, and they will boot him. But no one will police the girls from attacking men. I bet the house on that shit.

KiraHarden
01-09-2008, 01:06 AM

IMO it'll get women chatting, you'll hear from women who have hardly ever spoken on the forums, and as it's been at least the last few days you'll occasionally get a big tittied chick flashing you from time to time................on cam..............freeJW I guarantee you the HA tranny double standard will be in full effect. Any opinion a man has of a tranny will be viewed as an attack if it isn't kissing their ass, and they will boot him. But no one will police the girls from attacking men. I bet the house on that shit.
If thats how you feel... stay away. Don't fucking throw me in this mix. No one has been attacking anyone in this room and I have no reason to believe that will change. If your a TS or a GUY who wants to start shit. STAY THE FUCK OUT!!! GO look in a mirror and worship yourself.

echimandu
01-09-2008, 01:58 AM

If thats how you feel... stay away. Don't fucking throw me in this mix. No one has been attacking anyone in this room and I have no reason to believe that will change. If your a TS or a GUY who wants to start shit. STAY THE FUCK OUT!!! GO look in a mirror and worship yourself.You see Kira, I wasn't talking about you. I've had no problems out of you. But this proves my point. All I said was tranny double standard and they all get defensive regardless if it applies to them or not. That didn't take long at all. Generally when someone knows something doesn't apply to them, they ignore it. don't worry, its not that important to me and I don't need the drama. Because there will be. Its HA remember.

tsntx
01-09-2008, 03:11 AM

If thats how you feel... stay away. Don't fucking throw me in this mix. No one has been attacking anyone in this room and I have no reason to believe that will change. If your a TS or a GUY who wants to start shit. STAY THE FUCK OUT!!! GO look in a mirror and worship yourself.You see Kira, I wasn't talking about you. I've had no problems out of you. But this proves my point. All I said was tranny double standard and they all get defensive regardless if it applies to them or not. That didn't take long at all. Generally when someone knows something doesn't apply to them, they ignore it. don't worry, its not that important to me and I don't need the drama. Because there will be. Its HA remember.

then why do you keep coming back faggot? hmm?? fuck off mary and stay out of the big person room.... go play w/ your toys or watch cartoons princess... let the grown ups do their own thing w/o all of your crying and pussified nonsence.

tsntx
01-09-2008, 03:14 AM
anyone around

LTR_Seeker
01-09-2008, 03:25 AM
sure wish i can enter i sent email to room owner cause i cant enter

echimandu
01-09-2008, 06:47 AM

then why do you keep coming back faggot? hmm?? fuck off mary and stay out of the big person room.... go play w/ your toys or watch cartoons princess... let the grown ups do their own thing w/o all of your crying and pussified nonsence.Would you ever call me a fag to my face? Hmmmm, I really don't think so, so why do it here? You're fucking trash. White texas trash.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-09-2008, 07:05 AM

What happened?!? Did someone accidentally ban you? I mean, it's quite possible someone hit the ban key by ACCIDENT (It's all new to everyone you know)!

But I'm guessing tho that you can re-register again and be able to join in the action LTR_Seeker.

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
01-09-2008, 07:10 AM
Emotional breakdowns aside,i decided to give the room a go tonight and was booted while in the process of creating a name.

KiraHarden
01-09-2008, 02:27 PM

What happened?!? Did someone accidentally ban you? I mean, it's quite possible someone hit the ban key by ACCIDENT (It's all new to everyone you know)!

But I'm guessing tho that you can re-register again and be able to join in the action LTR_Seeker.

;)

~Kisses.

HTG
When this Happened it was just Johnny and I in room as admins. I did not ban him. If Johnny didn't then it was a accident

KiraHarden
01-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Emotional breakdowns aside,i decided to give the room a go tonight and was booted while in the process of creating a name.
I am blocking the anonomous from listning/viewing me, and will continue that. Are you still banned?

KiraHarden
01-09-2008, 02:33 PM
I'm in the chatroom now :)

Thatiger23
01-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Ive been in the room a couple times and was there the night it was first up and i have to say its better than gabby by far :peanutbutter

LTR_Seeker
01-09-2008, 06:08 PM

;)

~Kisses.

HTG I did reregister still says i cant enter Hara

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Hmm..I think it just maybe a GLITCH with the userplane system. Because as kira said, she and jwbl were the only ones that was in there when this happened and they didnt ban you.

What browser do you use when logging on chat? That might have something to do with it? Or is it possible for you to get a new IP?

Just trying to be of help sweety.

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
01-09-2008, 11:02 PM
i use ie hara

MrsKellyPierce
01-09-2008, 11:14 PM
I love USERPLANE...I'll be in there later to talk with you all!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2008, 04:24 AM
discussing ass kissers who pay $500+ for an hour
join us, hehe

KiraHarden
01-10-2008, 07:32 AM
Dont be a lurking come out and chat

CORVETTEDUDE
01-10-2008, 07:36 AM
Sorry folks...I've got no use for chat rooms. And that's my final word on the matter!

KiraHarden
01-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Sorry folks...I've got no use for chat rooms. And that's my final word on the matter! I finally got my answer. :(

LTR_Seeker
01-10-2008, 05:10 PM
its the absaoulute worst chat program ever i resubbmited 3 tiimes with 3 diffrent email adresses & i even cleared out cookies & stuff defragged did everyhimg humally possoble to computer its flat out not letting me in so its poitless

CORVETTEDUDE
01-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Sorry folks...I've got no use for chat rooms. And that's my final word on the matter! I finally got my answer. :(

Sorry, Kira...but, it is what it is. It's just not for me.

KiraHarden
01-10-2008, 05:31 PM

YUP!

MrsKellyPierce
01-10-2008, 05:58 PM
I am in there!! Come Chat with me!

CORVETTEDUDE
01-10-2008, 07:47 PM

YUP!

I'm not sure the sound of that "YUP!" was a good one?! :(

Jennifer_English
01-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Im in there now being extremely RUDE!

Come in!

KiraHarden
01-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Just a page refresh for the people who dont know about this chat room

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2008, 11:38 PM
come on in sweeties I am on mic!

MrsKellyPierce
01-12-2008, 01:52 AM
I'm all alone

BlackAdder
01-12-2008, 01:58 AM
Sounds neat....Mostly I use vent for chat though. Id log in and check it out but my Variax is currently hooked through the PC and to jack out the amp and PODXT to get the Mic working again....ugh.....

Maybe sunday when im sitting around in my bathrobe lol...

And Kelly, girl you should never be alone on a friday night lol!!!! If so, its gotta be by choice...

KiraHarden
01-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Anyone wanna chat, I'm bored

fuzzydin
01-12-2008, 06:41 PM
I've looked in a couple of times and no-one was there. But I'll keep trying. It seems that when I go tot he room initially I am entered as anonymous but then I log in to my profile while in the room. Anyone know how to get round that?

fuzzydin
01-12-2008, 06:46 PM
I've used this type of chatroom a few times before and I have to say that apart from a few glitches it utterly rocks. Very easy to webcam and voice chat through it. Hope to see you all in there.

MrsKellyPierce
01-13-2008, 12:41 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ME

http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=chat.loadChatFrameset&domainCode=4E5CA3DE9B755EDF4B77641437362C84&app=ch&initialRoom=

MrsKellyPierce
01-13-2008, 01:47 AM
I'm the only one in there now boohoo lol

dun kingggg
01-13-2008, 01:53 AM
liarrrrrrrrr. im in there too.

true to advertising, dun kingggg.

MrsKellyPierce
01-13-2008, 01:56 AM
liarrrrrrrrr. im in there too.

true to advertising, dun kingggg. haha you weren't in there a minute ago babe

dun kingggg
01-13-2008, 01:56 AM
arent i cute?

damn wtf mang, i should like cut my hair or something...

MrsKellyPierce
01-13-2008, 01:59 AM
arent i cute?

damn wtf mang, i should like cut my hair or something... You are cute and I am trying to get back in it froze up on me.

dun kingggg
01-13-2008, 02:01 AM
hahahaha its all good, if anything i'll be in there all night just bullshitting with people.

im a very personable guy as you can already tell.

a sophisticated man with complex views if you will.

fhsjazztrumpet2
01-13-2008, 02:01 AM
What's everyone's usual times for hanging out in there?

Simonross
01-16-2008, 08:09 AM
Cool, works really well, cya in there

Simon xx

laoda8
01-16-2008, 08:12 AM
I can't keep up with the conversation.

I have failed you.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-16-2008, 08:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS6VXg1eGkU

KiraHarden
01-17-2008, 01:27 AM
I have no idea why but this link works best for me...

juliana_dominguez
01-17-2008, 05:49 AM
much better than gabbly

Welsh_Gaz
01-17-2008, 05:52 AM
I find it cracking fun in the room, if truth be told.

KiraHarden
01-17-2008, 09:09 AM
bump

tsntx
01-17-2008, 10:23 AM
did the room go offline?

KiraHarden
01-18-2008, 01:24 PM
bump

memyself
01-18-2008, 02:28 PM
dont think I was That Bad realy :-?

kukm4
01-19-2008, 12:58 AM
Getting this msg. anyone else?

Access restricted. Visit this site directly to chat.

memyself
01-19-2008, 01:06 AM
Getting this msg. anyone else?

Access restricted. Visit this site directly to chat.

Yes, I think it might mean weve been booted :-/, other chat rooms seem to work.
ps, nice wallpaper gallery.

kukm4
01-19-2008, 01:12 AM
Oh good so its not only me then. :/

Thanks glad you like them. I have a few more I have made, just need to get around to uploading on here.

memyself
01-19-2008, 02:43 AM
clicking jwbl's avitar seems to work

thx1138
01-19-2008, 03:34 AM
@ Kira: I'm glad to see you back.

Jennifer_English
01-19-2008, 05:37 AM
One of the GIRLS banned my I.P. from Userplane....?

Shame on you...prvt me.... say it to my face....?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-19-2008, 05:41 AM
One of the GIRLS banned my I.P. from Userplane....?

Shame on you...prvt me.... say it to my face....?

Girl, I'm not too sure what happened. I wasn't in there but just read your post. PM me or Johnny for your IP so it can be fixed? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Jennifer_English
01-19-2008, 06:55 AM
i sent u a mssg on here Hara..... no reply.... still cant login...

??

Johnny?

tsntx
01-19-2008, 07:33 AM
bump and grind fags

xrey
01-19-2008, 07:48 AM
I was bumped from the chat as soon as got into the room but before I could log-in as a user.

Let me back in!!!!

KiraHarden
01-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Bump.

KiraHarden
01-19-2008, 04:23 PM

Our rocket scientist breaks it down for you. :lol:

Mugai_hentaisha
01-19-2008, 04:42 PM

Our rocket scientist breaks it down for you. :lol:

You mean I didn't have to sacrifice that virgin?????

Well Freaking Monkey on a stick people...virgins are hard to come by......I man come on People

Come on......

KiraHarden
01-19-2008, 08:56 PM
come chat with kelly

MrsKellyPierce
01-19-2008, 09:14 PM
yeah I am in here

southern81
01-20-2008, 01:12 AM
may have to check it out

blckhaze
01-20-2008, 05:01 AM
cmon in. kellys is on some serious weed that Mimi had to give her, and shes sees trippin. come put her in her place.

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 05:03 PM
bump

Ozniak
01-23-2008, 05:13 PM
trying to get on.. but im getting this message, (yes im logged in)

"Access restricted. Visit this site directly to chat."

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 06:07 PM
trying to get on.. but im getting this message, (yes im logged in)

"Access restricted. Visit this site directly to chat."
I had to login again at the top of that screen also then it let me in

southern81
01-23-2008, 09:12 PM
great site

southern81
01-23-2008, 10:08 PM
every time i use the link it says Access restricted. Visit this site directly to chat.

how do i visit it

gr4phic4rtist08
01-24-2008, 01:53 AM
I signed in and I still can't access it. Any help???

juliana_dominguez
01-24-2008, 05:30 AM
asspussy on board!

blckhaze
01-24-2008, 09:50 PM
bump

one of you heathens bumped me out b4 i could login. Just know payback shall be swift and black.

KiraHarden
01-25-2008, 01:09 AM
Bump :D

KieroTheHero
01-25-2008, 01:25 AM
signed up, and then seemingly got kicked out within five minutes.... ha. cheeers.

Tomfurbs
01-25-2008, 01:27 AM
signed up, and then seemingly got kicked out within five minutes.... ha. cheeers.

it's called the way of the kira. you shall obey, or feel the wrath of her twitchy finger

for disclaimer purposes, here's :lol:

KieroTheHero
01-25-2008, 01:31 AM
i believe i understand, i think i must have offended certain people with my "love" of wendy williams.

KiraHarden
01-25-2008, 04:09 AM

it's called the way of the kira. you shall obey, or feel the wrath of her twitchy finger

I did not ban anyone within 5 min. I have started to block Anons as soon as they enter room from accesing my cam or audio. That is not a Admin only feature, every person has that option even Anonynomous. blocking is not banning, There is a difference. Have a great day :)

KiraHarden
01-25-2008, 04:12 AM

Tom, when were you in there today. You didnt say hello :(

WendyWilliams
01-25-2008, 04:13 AM
IM SORRY YOU GOT BANNED FOR ENJOYING ME, SADLY I AM NOT PART OF THAT CLICK SO APPARENTLY MY FANS ARENT ALLOWED THERE..................

KiraHarden
01-25-2008, 04:16 AM
IM SORRY YOU GOT BANNED FOR ENJOYING ME, SADLY I AM NOT PART OF THAT CLICK SO APPARENTLY MY FANS ARENT ALLOWED THERE..................
These guys are insane Wendy, how would I, or anyone know if they are Wendy or a Joe Shmoo fan if they are anonymous

KiraHarden
01-25-2008, 04:17 AM

Come on in Wendy!

audioguy
01-25-2008, 04:21 AM
Is there a way to get "un-banned," so to speak?

I just popped in there and was immediately banned within 15 seconds... I didn't even get a word in or see who was there, really. I should have been logged in under my "audioguy" screen name.

Any solutions? I tried logging out and back in as recommended by Userplane. I even reset Safari, but I guess it's an IP based function...

Boo.

MrsKellyPierce
01-25-2008, 06:23 AM
He was not banned for liking Wendy Williams he was banned for identity theft by Johnnie. We assumed he wasn't who he said he was.

There was an argument between him and other users of Wendy's hotness ...but he wouldn't be banned for that.

tsntx
01-25-2008, 06:28 AM
Is there a way to get "un-banned," so to speak?

I just popped in there and was immediately banned within 15 seconds... I didn't even get a word in or see who was there, really. I should have been logged in under my "audioguy" screen name.

Any solutions? I tried logging out and back in as recommended by Userplane. I even reset Safari, but I guess it's an IP based function...

Boo.

yes.... as far as getting banned... dunno who but maybe u tried to view a cam or audio under anonymous.... thats an instant ban usually

Ozniak
01-25-2008, 06:50 AM
Lame, i still cant get into the room... what gives :~(

audioguy
01-25-2008, 06:58 AM
JWBL was kind enough to sort me out...

Initially, I knew I couldn't have offended anyone... it usually takes a minimum of 30 seconds for me to do that and I was only there for 15!

WendyWilliams
01-25-2008, 07:01 AM
What there are people here that think Im manly and have a deep voice, whatttttttttttttttttttt How dare they LOL,,,,,,,,,,

Ill make sure I run in there quickly LOL NOT

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-25-2008, 08:02 AM
35 people in here

including Brenda & Mimi

can't we all just get along?!?

hondarobot
01-25-2008, 08:18 AM
No.