PDA

View Full Version : KellyShore

ShadowMaster
01-06-2008, 02:57 AM
Hello Ms. Shore I'm relatively new here and it appears we've gotten off on the wrong foot. I assure you my questions are to satisfy my own inquisitive nature. I'm not here to purposely offend anyone. I've been observing for awhile and decided to participate and ask questions that interested me. I'm sure everything I've asked has been asked before but rather search through dozens of threads I decided to simply ask them again. Quite frankly I'm puzzled by what I could've done to anger you. So again I'm not here to attack you or anyone else. No, I'm not your archnemesis Night Rider as someone suggested. I'm my own man. Peace be unto you and feel free to speak your peace.

ShadowMaster

MrsKellyPierce
01-06-2008, 09:39 AM
You speak like a librarian.

ShadowMaster
01-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Once upon a time I did work at a library, however real librarians get paid more what I was doing. Again I'm just trying to squash it from one person to another. The olive branch is still extended to make peace so that hopefully we'll understand each other better.

SM

wombat33
01-06-2008, 03:07 PM
You speak like a librarian.

See, and I trhink he speaks like a gentleman.

Let's be more positive here.

I heard the guys and girls are being meaner and less kind than in the days of old.

Let's all say positive things!

Yay!