PDA

View Full Version : When does gay begin and straight end?

crayons
01-06-2008, 01:26 AM
If a guy rubs his dick against an effeminate gay guys dick is that gay? technically there is no penetration involved. Also if a guy fucked and came inside a crossdressers asshole is that homosexual?

I just want to know where the line is drawn. When is it still straight sex bordering on gay? Some of the straight guys here masturbate over pictures of Club Kids and bobby Trendy and thats not considered gay so obviously the line is very blured.

Serious discussions please.

panama_red
01-06-2008, 01:32 AM
IMO, fantasising over the odd crossdresser/club kid who looks effeminate is not homosexual. It's when you start fantasising over ordinary guys on the street on a large scale that you become gay.

cassy_cassard
01-06-2008, 01:40 AM
When does such discussions ever end? :)

Realgirls4me
01-06-2008, 01:43 AM
When does gay begin and straight end?

OMG, when -- WHEN -- are you finally going to pluck down the bucks for a good GPS system ?

;)

crayons
01-06-2008, 01:46 AM
IMO, fantasising over the odd crossdresser/club kid who looks effeminate is not homosexual. It's when you start fantasising over ordinary guys on the street on a large scale that you become gay.

Can you tell me why this is? Because technically it means you want to have sex with a male. Or are you basing this on the idea of femininity projected?

hondarobot
01-06-2008, 01:47 AM
This is always interesting. Gay is being 100% male attracted to other 100% males. I guess that doesn't explain gay "twinks", or "bears", or metrosexuals, or the weather, or gravity.

A gay man is a man who is gay. I think that sums it up. I don't really understand it either, but who cares?

Legend
01-06-2008, 01:56 AM
If a guy rubs his dick against an effeminate gay guys dick is that gay? technically there is no penetration involved. Also if a guy fucked and came inside a crossdressers asshole is that homosexual?

I just want to know where the line is drawn. When is it still straight sex bordering on gay? Some of the straight guys here masturbate over pictures of Club Kids and bobby Trendy and thats not considered gay so obviously the line is very blured.

Is pretending to be a gg on a tg forum gay or is the person just a crazy delusional psychopath.

TheOne1
01-06-2008, 01:59 AM
what category would you put a man in if they pretend to be a ts or gg on-line when chatting with men that may or may not be gay?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LRyFqrQpGg4

BeardedOne
01-06-2008, 02:12 AM
The defining point is when you are featured in Martha Stewart: Living for your outstanding Quiche L'Orain. :wink:

kalina
01-06-2008, 02:15 AM
If a man likes Martha Stewart, is he gay? :)

TSMissJasmine
01-06-2008, 02:17 AM
If a guy rubs his dick against an effeminate gay guys dick is that gay? technically there is no penetration involved. When is it still straight sex bordering on gay?

I think you kids get a little confused with sexuality, vs. sexual identity. Sexuality is the sex and sexual acts in which we conduct ourselves. Are you gay for sucking a cock or taking a cock in your ass? probably not. I mean after all, its just sex and the expression of sexual identity.

Sexual identity speaks to gay, bisexual, lesbian or?
It seems to me, sexual identity is based on who you are attracted to. A man, being attracted to only men is, well gay. A guy attracted to only girls is...straight. If you are attracted to both men and women then I suppose there is a level of bisexuality to the individual.

As I am sure happens with most of the tgirls on this site, on the rare occasion i go to a gay club, I am mostly ignored by the gay men that are there...You see, they are not attracted to girls, regardless of our genitalia. I believe most tgirls are attracted to men, not gay men.

Besides, gay sex is much different than straight sex. When a man and a woman (gg or tgirl) make love....its much hotter than 2 dudes fucking and making their room smell like as (so ive heard).

crayons
01-06-2008, 02:23 AM
Is pretending to be a gg on a tg forum gay or is the person just a crazy delusional psychopath.

I don't like your tone with me and don't appreciate how you choose to enter this discussion.

Tomfurbs
01-06-2008, 02:25 AM

I don't like your tone with me and don't appreciate how you choose to enter this discussion.

You don't like his tone because you were busted son

crayons
01-06-2008, 02:40 AM

busted how? he's been singing that same song ever since he found out there were humans without cocks in existance. he hates anything without a dick and wishes aids on children.

Ecstatic
01-06-2008, 02:40 AM
If a man likes Martha Stewart, is he gay? :)
If he's sexually attracted to her, yes. :twisted: :P

Tomfurbs
01-06-2008, 02:42 AM

busted how? he's been singing that same song ever since he found out there were humans without cocks in existance. he hates anything without a dick and wishes aids on children.

busted how? mate it's old news.

crayons
01-06-2008, 02:43 AM

does it annoy you to accept that GG's exist?

btw: i have to go to the apple store so i won't check your reply until tomorrow so you don't have to reply now. and you have time to make your reply interesting and maybe even funny.

thanks

Tomfurbs
01-06-2008, 02:44 AM

does it annoy you to accept that GG's exist?

lmao you are too funny

cage801
01-06-2008, 02:49 AM
here it is again. am i gay. there really isn't a "gay" it's a preference for sexual activity and maybe companionship. stop asking and enjoy your preference. you are not alone so you are not strange or different. from my corner i say let's get off and enjoy it all. i just love getting my partner off no matter what sex although my preference is gg and ts. males just don't do it for me.

suckseed
01-06-2008, 02:52 AM
Tell you what. I'm going to give Crayons my phone number. She can call me if she wants, and I'll happily confirm that she's a she if it will put this to rest. sending pm in one minute.

Tomfurbs
01-06-2008, 02:53 AM
Tell you what. I'm going to give Crayons my phone number. She can call me if she wants, and I'll happily confirm that she's a she if it will put this to rest. sending pm in one minute.

Didn't you hear...she's, like, totally gone to the apple store and stuff. How girly can you get? I would not recommend giving your phone number to this person.

Legend
01-06-2008, 02:58 AM
Crayon's has been asking this same type of questions/statements for the longest he thinks so and so is gay only until he was proven to be a pathological liar by partycloudy that his "you are gay" bullshit has slowed down.

I accept and love gg but your a 500 pound male biker who tried to masquerade as a genetic girl and a transsexual forum for attention.

Fox
01-06-2008, 03:03 AM

Can you tell me why this is? Because technically it means you want to have sex with a male. Or are you basing this on the idea of femininity projected?

What turns each of us on (males include) starts in the mind, so it's not hard to understand why some would be attracted to a feminine club kid. I didn't get off on any, but I thought a couple of them were attractive, despite being male underneath. Not dissimilar from liking t-girls, really (in the sense of liking femininity, that is). I mean, I find it absurd when people get on a soap box about how geeks could like hentai or computer generated chicks, after all "It's just a bunch of lines, polygons and pixels!" No... it's what it plants in your mind.

Now as far as liking masculine-looking t-girls (as seen here), I'll leave to someone else to take a crack at because I have no clue.

suckseed
01-06-2008, 03:05 AM
pm sent. Of course she may not want to talk to me; I don't mean to paint her in a corner. There's a good chance she doesn't give a shit one way or another. But, hey, if it helps, what the hell.
What can someone do with my phone number anyway?
Try to sell me Amway?

Legend
01-06-2008, 03:10 AM
What can someone do with my phone number anyway?
Try to sell me Amway?

Dude you actually sent this person your phone number lol your lucky if you don't end up in a freezer somewhere in new jersey.

Fox
01-06-2008, 03:14 AM
I would think she'd do it to shut people up, but whatever.

Assuming she is who she says.

Realgirls4me
01-06-2008, 03:32 AM
Crayon's has been asking this same type of questions/statements for the longest he thinks so and so is gay only until he was proven to be a pathological liar by partycloudy that his "you are gay" bullshit has slowed down.

Can you tell us what "slowed down" your "chivalrous", every guy is a tranny chaser in here but me ... schtick? Did your hypocrisy finally come around and hit you like a ton of bricks?

Actually, whatever Crayons might have done or said in the past, he/she is far more consistent with being here than someone like you who has been exposed by MANY in here to be a variety of things, none of them virtuous.

Just curious.

TSMissJasmine
01-06-2008, 04:19 AM
Why does this forum seem to be so hung up on sexual identity labels? That is just too gay...

XOXOX

- Jas

Fox
01-06-2008, 04:23 AM
Insecurity, I guess. I was no different at one point, but I stopped caring.

ezed
01-06-2008, 05:38 AM
When does gay begin and straight end?

who gives a fuck? why does everything come done to a slide ruler measurement.

everyone knows straight ends when there is a one degree separation from 180 degrees.

where does gay begin? somewhere over the rainbow or with an innocent tickle.

TSMissJasmine
01-06-2008, 06:11 AM
where does gay begin? somewhere over the rainbow or with an innocent tickle.

most intelligent explanation i have heard...

BBaggins06
01-06-2008, 06:15 AM
How do I know you're gay? You like Coldplay. Mahalo

Matt

yodajazz
01-06-2008, 08:06 AM

There is no line in reality. Each person draws their own line to simplify the complex in their mind. The reality is there are just shades along a scale of gay to straight. This just like line a color scale with black and white on the ends and gray in the middle. Where does the gray actually start? Yes there is such a thing as consensus where if most people think of something as a gay it is accepted as such. However the general consensus can shift due to things like media exposure. I’m one of those people that believe that everyone is bisexual there are just different degrees on a complex scale (like 0 to 10,000). That’s where being a male Martha Stewart lover might cost you a couple points.

The first act that you describe seems ‘gay’ to me. But still it is just one act in a pattern of behavior, or a behavior in context of other behaviors. So I say it’s a gay act but it doesn’t make the person completely gay. For example, how drunk was he?

The more important issue is what do you pan on doing with those lines in your head? It’s one thing to rule out potential sex partners. That is a highly individualistic choice for everyone. But it’s another thing to make decisions about things like friendship and character based upon your sexual definition of that person. You know what I’m saying?
I fear that there are people who may make judgments about who I am based upon a thread where I don’t even like all the photos.

I happen to like the “club kids” thread but I make my own individual distinctions from the variety of photos which have been posted. I like the ones who are overtly projecting feminine images, while some others seem to be trying more to look trendy, etc.

For many men projecting femininity is the most important. They feel the same about gg’s. Isn’t that why women wear make up, style their hair, wear heels and skirts? And this has been shown to extend beyond humans into the animal kingdom. I have read about males attempting to mount other males who posed female position, or exhibited other female cues.

Lastly, I hate that this thread has morphed into questions about Crayon’s character. She has proved herself to be a woman by her words, and that’s the most important thing of all. Plus in her picture she is giving off some of those feminine cues. So she can ask all the questions she wants until she is satisfied.

Bubbas world
01-06-2008, 09:08 AM

Yes on both counts.

When is it still straight sex bordering on gay?

If the woman is fully transitioned, (SRS) then it is straight sex. If the TG has Cock & balls, then it is at least Bi and bordering on Gay.

yodajazz
01-06-2008, 11:18 AM
And I think "Bubbas world" speaks for the 'Bubba's' of the world.

Tomfurbs
01-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Why is everyone taking the OP seriously?

TJT
01-06-2008, 12:02 PM
Gay??? You mean like full flaming or just foolin' around?

BTW,being able to come up with the idea of imagining Bobby Trendy while you're whacking off puts you in a category of weirdness all your own.

callahac
01-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Does it really matter? Who cares what people are into as long as it is between consenting adults. I've never understood that there are such hang ups on this forum about gays and gay bashing. You would thing that Trans and guys that are into them would stick together with gays- after all there are alot of people out there that would like to kick our asses.

Rogers
01-06-2008, 04:46 PM

Cartman: You guys I got it! It's seriously! It's the greatest picture ever, oh my God!!
Stan: What did you do to Butters this time?
Cartman: It was genius! I waited till he was totally asleep, right? And then I got my camera, and I pulled down his pants and I took a picture of his wiener in my mouth!HAHAHAHA!!!
Kyle: Dude!
Cartman: I know, I know check it out look! I got his whole wiener in my mouth see! (laughs) Man I got him good!
Stan: Dude how is putting Butters' wiener in your mouth getting him!?
Cartman: Because that makes Butters gay now!
Kyle: No dude, that makes you gay!
Cartman: (surprised) Uh-what?
Kyle: You put a guy's wiener in your mouth that makes you gay stupid!
(Cartman looks at the picture for a short while)
Cartman: Nuh-uh!
Kyle: Yeah-Huh!
Cartman: Kenny, that doesn't make me,huh?
Kenny: (muffled) Hehe,that makes you very F***ing gay!!!
Cartman: But I'm not,I'm not gay you guys!
Stan: You are now.
Cartman: No,no it was a stupid mistake!!!
Kyle: Doesn't matter, you're gay now.
Cartman:No,it was just for a second!!! Wha-What can I do, how can I reverse this!?
Stan: You Can't!
Kyle: No,no,wait! I know how you can reverse it Cartman.
Cartman: How!?
Kyle: The only way you can cancel it out is to get Butters' to put your wiener in his mouth.
Cartman:Really?
Kyle:Yeah.Then it cancels out the gay polarity.
Cartman: Shit! I gotta find Butters!!!(Cartman runs off to find Butters)
Kyle:Idiot.
Cartman: Nuh-uh!
Kyle: Yeah-huh!
Cartman: Kenny, that doesn't make me gay, huh?
Kenny: That makes you really f***ing gay.
South Park - "Cartman Sucks" (Season 11).

Psychiatrists have a little trick they use to figure out their patients: it's not so much what a person says that counts, it's that they thought it was important enough to say it in the first place. And repeating something over and over just reinforces the idea. Btw, just love your sig, crayons. :wink:

Pretending to be a gg AND calling others gay... now "that makes you really f***ing gay"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quinn
01-06-2008, 05:35 PM
That is an awesome episode of South Park. Cartman really makes the show, in spite of being a salad tossing pufter. :lol:

-Quinn

happychris
01-06-2008, 07:28 PM
A friend told me a saying he heard once "It's only gay if the other guy cums"

I guess that means if your a bottom, your gay. A top, not so much.

soulRipp
01-06-2008, 08:57 PM
TS's, crossdressers, drag queens and whatever else out there. let's be real if you kiss, rub your dick against they dick, suck, fuck or get fucked matter of fact anything sexual with a another man it's Gay GAY GAY!! Now the point is can you handle it? If you like gg's to then you are bi, so stop all the Am i Gay or what makes me gay topic. You like to suck dick deal with it

xfiver
01-06-2008, 09:15 PM

What is sexual orientation?

Sexual orientation is determined by the sex or sexes you are romantically, physically, emotionally, and sexually attracted to. Heterosexuals are individuals attracted to the opposite sex, homosexuals are individuals who are attracted to the same sex, while bisexuals are people who are attracted to both sexes. Homosexual men are usually referred to as gay while homosexual women are referred to as lesbians.

What if I'm not sure what my sexual orientation is?

Discovering your sexual orientation can sometimes be confusing. Most people don’t just wake up one day and decide their sexual orientation. It takes time and it’s normal not to be sure. Experimentation is natural - as long as you look out for the safety of yourself and others. You may want to date the individuals of the opposite sex or you may decide to date those of the same sex. Exploration doesn't determine your sexual orientation, it just helps to discover your feelings.

Do I have to have sex to know?

No. You don't have to have sex to know if you're heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual. Some people never have sex in their entire life, but they know their sexual orientation. It's better to wait until you're emotionally ready and you find someone you care about. Sex can create more confusion then it can resolve. There are many ways to share intimacy with someone you care about, such as talking, spending time together, hugging, kissing, massaging, and holding hands. If you decide to have sex, it is important to remember to protect yourself and your partner and practice safer sex.

Recognizing and accepting that you are gay or lesbian.

Some people recognize that they are homosexual early in their lives while others do not become aware of their own gayness until much later in life due to the many pressures society puts on us to follow a heterosexual lifestyle. Unfortunately, our society still teaches us that same sex attractions are negative and makes it difficult for one to explore his or her own sexuality. One of the first steps after you recognize that you may be gay or lesbian is self-acceptance. Self-acceptance is about feeling good about yourself and comfortable with your own sexuality. This process is sometimes very difficult due to societal pressure. As a result self-acceptance may become a lifelong process as homosexuals try to integrate their life style into an often hostile heterosexual world.

Why me?

You may ask yourself "why am I gay", but no one really knows the answer to this question. There are many theories as to why some individuals are orientated towards homosexuality rather than heterosexuality but they are only speculations at this point in time. Most of these theories follow three approaches: 1) nature 2) nurture and 3) a combination of both nature and nurture. The basis behind the nature theory for homosexuality is that individuals are born with a certain genetic makeup which predetermines their homosexual orientation. The nurture theory believes that one's environment and experiences can predetermine one's sexual orientation. Other scientists believe that homosexuality is a result of both nature and nurture. The question you must ask yourself is why is it important to determine why you are homosexual? No one asks why heterosexuals are "straight".

Inner conflict...

In the process of discovering your sexual orientation, there are many feelings you may experience as you develop self- acceptance. Because the world is still relatively hostile and prejudice towards gays and lesbians, it is not uncommon to feel confused, isolated, lonely, guilty or depressed. Unfortunately, many societies make people hide their homosexuality and as a result they end up living double lives and denying who they really are. Experiencing these feelings is normal. However, some feelings like depression, low self-esteem and suicidal thoughts indicate you need some professional help learning to accept your homosexuality.

Coming out of the closet

Coming out of the closet is the term we apply to one's acceptance that he or she is gay or lesbian. Self-acceptance is the first step to coming out. After you feel comfortable with your own sexuality it may become important to you to tell other people that are either gay or not gay such as your parents. This decision is a process which only you can decide and judge. You may want and decide to come out to others when you feel you are emotionally ready and believe that it is a safe time. The time to come out to others depends on how strongly you feel about yourself and how much support you need from those who care about you. The best person to come out to is someone you trust the most; someone you know will not tell others and someone who will not hurt you. Coming out does provide you with a healthier self-esteem as you allow yourself to share your "secret" about your sexual orientation with the people you care about. Just remember that coming out doesn't solve all of your problems and is a lifelong process.

One thing to keep in mind is that while we would like everyone in the world to be open and accepting, the truth is that there will always be some people who don't understand. However, there are also people you can count on - these are the ones to whom you should talk. Here is a suggestion... If you are feeling guilt, fear, or worried about your personal safety, then it may not be the right time to come out.

If you think that you are ready, then there may be some other things you should consider. If you are thinking of telling your family, you may want to think about the following questions (suggested by Pollack and Schwartz in their book, The Journey Out - A Guide For and About Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Teens):

How well do you know your parents?
How close are you to your parents?
How comfortable are you with your sexual orientation?
How has your family dealt with political, religious, and social issues in the past?
Is the timing right to come out?
Are you economically and emotionally dependent on your parents?
How safe are you in your home?
Do you have a support system for yourself?
How much information do you have, and are you able to share it with your parents?

Everyone's parents are different. Some parents are accepting and open minded. You have spent your life learning about them -- about their values and how they respond to different issues. In the past you may have shared your feelings with them. You may love your parents but you may have learned not to trust them with personal matters. You may want to consider when it would be the best to come out to your family. Holidays are usually a stressful and emotional time, so this may not be the best time. If you are hoping to receive financial help for education past high school, then it may be best to wait. (No don't lie, don't tell... college is important!) You may decide not to tell them at all -- this is okay too.

How do I meet other lesbians and gays?

You will find gay and lesbians everywhere - in your math class, on the basketball team, at the mall, etc. Some homosexuals have found that once they come out to one member of the homosexual community, they are quickly able to meet others. Gay and lesbian youth groups and support groups may be available in your area. Check out your community to see if there is a youth group in your area.

BTW, This article was sent to us by a reader several years ago. It is not entirely our text, however, we have tried to find out where it is from, but to no avail. If you know where it is from please let us know, so we can ask permission to use it. We think it is very good information, so we decided to use it. Thanks!

FACT : One in 10 people are said to be gay, so that probably means someone you know.

FACT: Some gay people find it hard to like themselves in a world which can be so hostile toward them. Meeting other gay people can help you to feel better about yourself and realize that you are not alone. See the resources on the web for a good place to start.

Rogers
01-06-2008, 09:52 PM
That is an awesome episode of South Park. Cartman really makes the show, in spite of being a salad tossing pufter. :lol:

-Quinn
Remember this one, Quinn?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxs8JuEs4Co&feature=related

obsesedinok
01-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Gay starts when you take it in the ass from another guy. LOL

Teabagger Vance
01-06-2008, 11:11 PM
A friend told me a saying he heard once "It's only gay if the other guy cums"

The saying happens to be wrong.

I guess that means if your a bottom, your gay. A top, not so much.

Try telling that to gay guys. There are plenty of gay men who are tops only and would never consider being a bottom.

I mean...if you're a guy, and you like to kiss guys, have guys suck you off, suck other guys off, fuck guys in the ass...you're not gay because you don't bottom? That makes no sense. None.

ottorocket
01-06-2008, 11:25 PM
You can't find the beginning, or the end of a rainbow in reality...

Felicia Katt
01-06-2008, 11:33 PM
On HA

Straight is whatever the poster is attracted to
Gay is whatever different anyone else is attracted to :)

meow

FK

Quinn
01-06-2008, 11:40 PM

-Quinn
Remember this one, Quinn?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxs8JuEs4Co&feature=related

LOL. Yeah. Nice...

-Quinn

crayons
01-07-2008, 01:46 AM
Why does this forum seem to be so hung up on sexual identity labels? That is just too gay...

XOXOX

- Jas

I don't get it either. Crossdressers, midgets, FTM trannies are accepted, but as soon as you say you are a GG, an inquisition begins. It's weird.

Suckseed: thanks for your number. Maybe we'll do dinner- and trust me, you don't have to kiss and tell.

Legend
01-07-2008, 01:57 AM

XOXOX

- Jas

I don't get it either. Crossdressers, midgets, FTM trannies are accepted, but as soon as you say you are a GG, an inquisition begins. It's weird.

Suckseed: thanks for your number. Maybe we'll do dinner- and trust me, you don't have to kiss and tell.

Of course gg are accepted here but your not a gg if so you must not be too comfortable with your current looks,what would give you the reason to use other girls pictures.People would accept you if you didn't try to use two different photos and claim they were you.What was the purpose of doing that.

crayons
01-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Why did you bother to quote me when your the first person replying? Did you actually think someone will be confused who you are replying to?

And no. I don't think GG's are accepted here. Anytime anyone claimed they didn't have a dick they had to "prove" it to like it was something so rare. It's like you guys don't even leave your bedrooms.

trish
01-07-2008, 02:07 AM
i see the great detectives here at HA are on the case again. thank god, or else we might be defrauded by someone posting a stand-in set of boobs :roll:

hello crayons. i'm happy to see your standing your ground.

in a nutshell here's my answer to the thread's question :arrow:

Legend
01-07-2008, 02:08 AM
Why did you bother to quote me when your the first person replying? Did you actually think someone will be confused who you are replying to?

And no. I don't think GG's are accepted here. Anytime anyone claimed they didn't have a dick they had to "prove" it to like it was something so rare. It's like you guys don't even leave your bedrooms.

There are several threads dedicated to gg but you obvisouly are avioding my question on purpose "what was the purpose of using you two photos and claiming they were you?"Can you honestly answer that question?

crayons
01-07-2008, 02:40 AM
Yes I can. The two photos were me. As painful as this will be for you to accept, this is the current reality: you are a male who is single on a transsexual forum masturbating to women you will never fuck. I am a female on a transsexual forum having a laugh on your expense. It may take time to sink in, but trust me, you will never amount to anything. Sorry.

62des
01-07-2008, 02:50 AM

XOXOX

- Jas

:claps End of story. Stop with the fuckin labels already and go fuck a TS without hangups!

Legend
01-07-2008, 03:26 AM
Corrected

Yes I can. The two photos were not me. As painful as this will be for you to accept, this is the current reality: you are a male who is single on a transsexual forum masturbating to women you will never fuck. I am not female but a 500 pound male biker on a transsexual forum having a laugh on your expense. It may take time to sink in, but i'm a liar, i will never amount to anything but a liar. Sorry.

Do i have to find that post those was obvisouly two different photos you were using.While you think your laughing at others people are laughing at you because your a lying sack of shit.

EDIT:Found the post
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27526&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=130

Nowhere
01-07-2008, 03:41 AM
Honestly, why don't guys who are into tgirls accept that they're just BI and be done with it?

Yes, you're attracted to male AND female parts (cock / body), so that would be the definition of BI, wouldn't it?

Now, i'm not saying that there aren't guys who are into tgirls who are BI who are "leaning" to be more straight or more gay, but I think the label of "BI" is as fitting as it gets, and not really that bad of a stigma...

crayons
01-07-2008, 04:07 AM
Do i have to find that post those was obvisouly two different photos you were using.While you think your laughing at others people are laughing at you because your a lying sack of shit.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27526&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=130

Thanks. Your hard work hasn't paid off.

Legend
01-07-2008, 04:13 AM

Thanks. Your hard work hasn't paid off.

Wasn't that hard all i had to do was type in another phonies name in the search "madga" and the post came right up.

crayons
01-07-2008, 04:15 AM
Cool. But you accomplished nothing. You're still single and your life is going nowhere.

Legend
01-07-2008, 04:23 AM
Cool. But you accomplished nothing. You're still single and your life is going nowhere.

You don't know me but i know your 500 pound loser trying to gain attention on transsexual forum by pretending to be a gg.

crayons
01-07-2008, 04:28 AM
I don't understand this. You're a man trying to insult me by calling me man? And why bother trying to cut me up- don't you know I'm much smarter than you? I know your crowning achievement would be to own me- but it will never happen. So don't play a game you will never win. Let it go.

Legend
01-07-2008, 04:39 AM
I don't understand this. You're a man trying to insult me by calling me man? And why bother trying to cut me up- don't you know I'm much smarter than you? I know your crowning achievement would be to own me- but it will never happen. So don't play a game you will never win. Let it go.

Correction i'm trying to insult you by calling you a man and a liar.

crayons
01-07-2008, 04:43 AM
Correction i'm trying

It's not working.

Legend
01-07-2008, 04:44 AM
It's not working.

According to the liar and 500 pound gorilla,yeah it's totally not.

crayons
01-07-2008, 04:46 AM
What an old song. When was the last time you had contact with human beings?

Legend
01-07-2008, 04:53 AM
What an old song. When was the last time you had contact with human beings?

When was the last time you seen your own penis fatty mcfat,do they have too use a crane just to get your fat ass out of your own apartment.

crayons
01-07-2008, 04:57 AM
Oh you really got me with that "fatty mcfat" insult. But the crane comment? You honestly didn't even leave me any room to recover.

I have surely been put in my place and will next time exercise caution when posting on Hung Angels.

khun_diow
01-07-2008, 05:15 AM
fatty mcfat?

Teabagger Vance
01-07-2008, 05:22 AM
Oh you really got me with that "fatty mcfat" insult. But the crane comment? You honestly didn't even leave me any room to recover.

I have surely been put in my place and will next time exercise caution when posting on Hung Angels.

Just don't give Legend any credit for coming up with the insult. He got it from an episode of "Family Guy."

JamesHunt
01-07-2008, 06:26 AM
Everyone is slightly bi to a certain degree, and anybody who denies this is a liar

errata:

I hann't read the meat in this thread, but I don't have to :wink: