PDA

View Full Version : power exchange

suckseed
06-12-2005, 07:15 AM
I read in the reviews section that power exchange in san fran has a lot of ts's and tv's. It's a sex club. I've checked out the forum there but don't seem to find any mention of that. I'm wondering whether PE or Diva's would be more recommended to possibly go home with/get a little action with a hottie. Yes, friends, I'm taking the previously unthought of route of not paying but actually hooking up with a tgirl based on mutual attraction!
Hey, it's not as if I've been meeting them at Safeway and blowing them off, you'll pardon the expression.
Although I gather Vanity is available for a paltry $400. And she does the, um boning I think is the word my mom taught me to say.

suckseed
06-12-2005, 07:33 AM
btw I think I'll be there on a Tuesday nite...Flexible though if there are much better nights to go. I did find a post on the PE forum where a girl said there were at least a dozen girls there after 10 on Thursdays. Does the day of the week matter? Are they prettier at one place over the other?

geekmeat
06-12-2005, 09:10 AM
divas is THE place to go to if your looking to hook up with a TS.
You dont even have to go in,there are so many TS that live in the neighborhood.
Even if you dont score you could have drinks and such.
I would NOT be trying to hangout at power exchange if I was you.
So many gay guys go there...........some people like it THOUGH.
Divas IS a WAY better option to hook up.

Felicia Katt
06-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Power Exchange has a large gay clientel but they have the top two floors to themselves. The main floor and basement/dungeon are where the TS/TG/Straight crowds go. A lot of the girls from Diva's go to PE afterhours. The top two floors at Power Exchange are men only, except one or two nights a month.

Sebastien, have you ever even been to PE? or Diva's?

Felicia

kingjohnson008
08-26-2005, 07:17 PM
Don't go to DIVAS unless you plan on paying for something or if you think you can game one of them into going home with you then handle it, but be wary of New Pacific Hotel, lots of the girls in there are not clean so wrap it up. As for Power excahnge you can find something decent looking there once in a blue moon, but I have heard a lot of pro's have beenthere lately so you may be paying there also.

TsJennifer
08-26-2005, 10:00 PM
I've been to both Divas and P.E. If I were you I would go to Divas first around 12:30 am and then when they close (2 am) the girls get more desperate to get that last client and they all stand outside on the street in front of the club. An ideal time for U to score! If not go to Power Exchange and U will see most of the girls that you saw at Diva's and then some Asian and Latin drag queens with wigs willing to please ur every desire! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun and score more than once or twice in the evening ! I will be in SF soon so I'm sure I will frequent both places while I'm there. If you see me there say Hi ! :P

Jennifer Paris

Ironhead
08-26-2005, 10:16 PM
Damn, Jennifer :shock: You're stunning! You look a little like Mariah Carey, only with darker hair; which is one of my fantasies come to life :D

Hugh Jarrod
08-27-2005, 10:03 AM
Diva's has mostly working gurls, easier to get without paying at PE. Also try the End Up after Diva's closes.