PDA

View Full Version : What Is With This Britney Spears???

Dino Velvet
01-04-2008, 01:35 PM
TMZ and Harvey Levin AKA The Nosiest Jew In LA says Britney fucked up again big time.

http://www.tmz.com/

HeavenlySin
01-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Honestly she should be shot.

Dino Velvet
01-04-2008, 01:46 PM
The DA's office should explore the possibilty of preparing a child neglect/endangerment case against her. The children would be away from an irresponsible mother and she could dry out in jail for a bit.

ls1290
01-04-2008, 02:02 PM
White trash.

LTR_Seeker
01-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Another notch to the insanity of million miles from reality hollyweird culture

chefmike
01-04-2008, 04:23 PM
I can't remember the last time that I've seen a public meltdown this bizarre.

Nowhere
01-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Simple white trash. If she wasn't a woman and had her money, her child would have been taken away from her YEARS ago, with zero visitation rights.

ILuvGurls
01-04-2008, 04:48 PM
have they determined if it was drugs or alcohol?

stupidity reigns supreme.......

flabbybody
01-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Why is the media obsessed with her sad life?

KiraHarden
01-04-2008, 06:30 PM
have they determined if it was drugs or alcohol?

stupidity reigns supreme.......
with that smile she looked FUCKING HIGH!!!

DJ_Asia
01-04-2008, 07:16 PM
It reminds me of a girl I used to work with in LA.She was the top stripper in LA.
This girl was FLAWLESS...I mean FLAWLESS long straight blonde hair,blue eyes,big beautiful smile,perfect teeth,rock hard personal trainer-like body,huge bolton boobs,and the bitch could just work a stage and clean up the chips like no other...and she was sweet too!

She dated this Persian body builder guy who was also a huge Extacy dealer and he eventually got popped and went to fedpen...Well this girl pulled a Britney Spears..flipped out,started taking all sorts of shit up her nose and in her veins,then she disappeared for awhile.Eventually she shows up at the club after a few months and asks me if she can go on stage.While she still looked good I could tell she was messed up...well long story short,she could still move but we had to help her off the stage cuz she simply didnt understand that her time was up...she was just like brain dead...and then she finally just disappeared all together....

Hopefully Britney can get her head on straight cuz like Amy Winehouse, shes an obituary waiting to happen.

tsntx
01-04-2008, 07:22 PM
:(

MrsKellyPierce
01-04-2008, 07:51 PM
MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA has made that poor girl off her walker.

eggbert
01-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Kelly, don't blame it on the media. There are lots of celebrities out there that have to deal with the same media crush. This girl just hasn't been surrounded with friends and family to keep her grounded. I'm no fan, but it's sad to watch this meltdown.

xfiver
01-04-2008, 08:52 PM
I find the Shannon Pallay story on TMZ much more interesting than any Britney trash.

chefmike
01-04-2008, 09:13 PM
MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA has made that poor girl off her walker.

LMFAO...WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!!

BDJAMES
01-04-2008, 09:16 PM
"Them white boyz done got me on crystal meth"

ottorocket
01-04-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm really not a BS fan, her music is for adolescent girls. That being said, i have to put myself in any celebrities shoes and think about the harsh treatment it may be for any person to have paparazzi 24/7 on you, the tabloids, recording industry..etc. Before her celebrity, she is still just human going through life differently than you or I. I dont think her personal choices are all well made, and she surely didnt have a normal upbringing from protective and guiding parent figures...and that doesnt exclude her bad choices to get into drugs. She is seriously flawed because of many reasons. Whatever her reason for her drug abuse, to numb the pain, whatever, it doesnt take much better person to point fingers from a far and find pleasure in some one else's pain. We can all call her white trash because why? Because she has a southern accent? Because she smokes cigarettes? Because she had a child as a married adult? Because she has acted sometimes irresponsibley? Hardly so. Not only that, but because i guarantee many of us who throw stones shouldnt live in glass houses, as we are all not perfect angels here.

I've lived with real "white trash" in my life and Britney Spears can't touch what really is the bottom of the barrel type existance. To truly EARN that label. I've lived in an Arizona trailer park as a child, in a 1950's era travel-all, and had the great opportunity to see boyfriends arrested for strangling their girlfriends after 4 days of crank use. I've seen ambulances come into the park to rescue children for not being fed for days on end, and uncles arrested for sodomizing them. I've seen unspeakable acts of human rage towards others in drunken fits and animals with more kindness in their heart than their owners. Only a miracle saved me from staying there and becoming part of a police report. Britney isn't really white trash, she's just a burn out with a baby.

What gets me is how easy it is for people to just throw shit out there without knowing a damn thing about what their talking about...because likely it sounds cool...makes them sound cool...or makes them feel better about their own situation. I don't find much daylight between words meant for true "white trash" as i spoke about, and other words in our lexicon that are unspeakable perjoratives of other ethnicities. Too much of both words are used too often with so little regard for what these words do to each other. We have so little compassion for each other, even fallen stars who may not deserve our dollars at the theater, or record store, that we're making people into disposable objects...literal trash, like that CD you might have bought with Britneys pop music on it, or the next pop star to go down the wrong path.

Quinn
01-04-2008, 09:52 PM
And people wonder why humanity continually revisits the notion that eugenics is somehow desirable.

-Quinn

eggbert
01-04-2008, 10:19 PM
And people wonder why humanity continually revisits the notion that eugenics is somehow desirable.

-Quinn

Well if nothing else, I learned a new word today.

BeardedOne
01-04-2008, 10:28 PM

-Quinn

Well if nothing else, I learned a new word today.

Likewise. :)

"Hide out in the private rooms,
With the latest dictionary and today's Who's Who"

AllanahStarrNYC
01-04-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm actually starting to feel bad for her.

Maybe she's mentally ill or has suffered a breakdown?
Maybe it's drugs- not sure but it's becoming more than just something that it seems to be.

"Piece of Me' id my favorite new song by the way- which is so weird. I have never really had a favorite song by Britney.

eggbert
01-04-2008, 10:53 PM
And every time she has one of these "episodes", it just means more media attention. It's self-perpetuating.

Legend
01-04-2008, 10:54 PM

Maybe it's drugs- not sure but it's becoming more than just something that it seems to be.

"Piece of Me' id my favorite new song by the way- which is so weird. I have never really had a favorite song by Britney.

I really feel sorry for her kids,you would think that an adult is capable of making smart decisions but she keeps messing up time after time all on her own.This incident might be the one that destroyed any change of her getting her kids back.

eggbert
01-04-2008, 10:55 PM
The old question: Would you rather be rich & famous, or just rich? For me it's a no brainer, just rich.

BeardedOne
01-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Oh, she's definitely had a breakdown. BTDT and I know a bit of what it's like. Mine was entirely stress-related (No exotic pharmaceuticals were harmed in the making of this episode) and was triggered by a series of events that all came down the pipe at once (Job change, mid-life crisis, sudden end of a relationship that I'd thought was going rather well, etc.). I was a mess for a couple of years with stress, depression, loss of memory, the whole laundry list. I'm fairly sure that I am ramping up to Breakdown Part Deux, even as I type this. :?

White trash, Hollywood trash, whatever. Few that feed on her misfortunes are going to care much about what they call her or why. It's a sure bet that her situation isn't helped in the least by all of the video and gossip-rag images of herself that she will surely see throughout her life.

Realgirls4me
01-04-2008, 11:24 PM
It's a warped circular symbiotic relationship in her case as far as the media attention goes. It's self-perpetuating at this point. It gets ratings for the networks and hits for websites, thus the obsession and feeding frenzy by the paparazzi. No mystery at play here. A more apropos question would be, Why is the general public consumed by this tragic human train wreck?

... meanwhile in Iraq. :(

AllanahStarrNYC
01-04-2008, 11:36 PM
I don't think our culture is any less celibrity obssesed that it was- let's say 40 years ago.

The difference now is just the speed of technology-the access paps have and the internet.

I remember growing up and seeing vintage clips on tv of the media frenzy's surrounding Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton during their relationship and Marilyn Monroe's hospitalization in the 50's.

I don't think much has changed with the fascination of the stars in our culture-the speed of how we recieve the information is just quite different.

Realgirls4me
01-04-2008, 11:47 PM
I don't think our culture is any less celibrity obssesed that it was- let's say 40 years ago.

The difference now is just the speed of technology-the access paps have and the internet.

I remember growing up and seeing vintage clips on tv of the media frenzy's surrounding Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton during their relationship and Marilyn Monroe's hospitalization in the 50's.

I don't think much has changed with the fascination of the stars in our culture-the speed of how we recieve the information is just quite different.

Allanah,

Yes, I remember some of those things too as a kid, and I don't doubt that human curiosity of the famous has changed or subsided much since then, but were stories like this one leading the "news" as it is today? It was the second story on KTLA this morning. Was there an industry (ET,TMZ,Tabloid magazines,etc) for these train wrecks and Hewitt weight gains, etc., as there is today? One of our older posters might weigh in on this. ...I doubt it.

Did the Beatles -- The Beatles -- get front page coverage when their break-up was officially announced by Apple?

chefmike
01-05-2008, 12:00 AM
24/7 cable news has changed everything, including celeb gossip...MSNBC quotes TMZ as if they are the NYTimes when this kind of celeb trainwreck occurs...I recall reading that BS had a fondness for X...and she sure looked like it in those clips...

chefmike
01-05-2008, 12:04 AM

Allanah,

Yes, I remember some of those things too as a kid, and I don't doubt that human curiosity of the famous has changed or subsided much since then, but were stories like this one leading the "news" as it is today? It was the second story on KTLA this morning. Was there an industry (ET,TMZ,Tabloid magazines,etc) for these train wrecks and Hewitt weight gains, etc., as there is today? One of our older posters might weigh in on this. ...I doubt it.

Did the Beatles -- The Beatles -- get front page coverage when their break-up was officially announced by Apple?

They damn sure made front page news when John said that they were more popular than Jesus! Oy Vey!!

AllanahStarrNYC
01-05-2008, 12:14 AM
24/7 cable news has changed everything, including celeb gossip...MSNBC quotes TMZ as if they are the NYTimes when this kind of celeb trainwreck occurs...I recall reading that BS had a fondness for X...and she sure looked like it in those clips...

Well I think the news has changed too.

There is more news than ever now- 24/7 cable etc etc.

I think there is a need in news now to be entertaining, dramatic, and attention grabbing with so much competetion.

Like the local news- that is the most dramatic crap out there. They way they build up and dramatize day to day stories is incredible.

So I would have to say that reporting and the news has changed as well.

Realgirls4me
01-05-2008, 12:18 AM

My argument,or what I am trying to get at, is that these types of celebrity reports have pushed themselves to the front of the line so to speak. Not only that, but they take up more space while at it. It is proportionally out of kilter in other words with really is important. If, say, "real" news occupied 85 (arbitrary guess) percent of a news program in the past, shouldn't it be about the same today regardless of the expanded 24 hour coverage? It completely has gone awry today with more stories such as Jennifer Love Hewitt's weight gain taking up more prominence. BFD! ...What masquerades as news today really isn't news at all if this is leading it and occupying air time. ...This type of thing (Brittany Spears) should be a footnote, if that.

chefmike
01-05-2008, 12:24 AM

My argument,or what I am trying to get at, is that these types of celebrity reports have pushed themselves to the front of the line so to speak. Not only that, but they take up more space while at it. It is proportionally out of kilter in other words with really is important. If, say, "real" news occupied 85 (arbitrary guess) percent of a news program in the past, shouldn't it be about the same today regardless of the expanded 24 hour coverage? It completely has gone awry today with more stories such as Jennifer Love Hewitt's weight gain taking up more prominence. BFD! ...What masquerades as news today really isn't news at all if this is leading it and occupying air time. ...This type of thing (Brittany Spears) should be a footnote, if that.

No argument there, bro. No surprise either, I'm afraid...but Obama took Iowa, all is not lost!!

Realgirls4me
01-05-2008, 12:28 AM
I'm for Edwards. I like his populist message. :)

4ever_ngt
01-05-2008, 12:44 AM
:idea: Why..& let me say it again..WHY do people care so much about this train wreck of a girl..seriously. If you manage to obtain the kinda status, wealth, perks shes managed to get here in LA & simply let it get away from you up in smoke, I cant feel sorry for her..I guess its true what they say, "You can take the trash outta da trailer but....

crayons
01-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Honestly she should be shot.

Why?

Tomfurbs
01-05-2008, 02:12 AM
the thing that gets me about this story is that it said in the paper this evening that 20 coppers were sent to the residence to calm down BS.20!!!!!!!

it's LA for fucks sake... why aren't they on the streets fighting crime???

4ever_ngt
01-05-2008, 02:40 AM
the thing that gets me about this story is that it said in the paper this evening that 20 coppers were sent to the residence to calm down BS.20!!!!!!!

it's LA for fucks sake... why aren't they on the streets fighting crime???Because the real criminals like us have guns in LA & god forbid we shoot 1 of em..then LA would have to spend even more money on one of those fancy funerals & shit

bassman2546
01-05-2008, 02:48 AM

I feel bad for starving children, homeless people, and mistreated pets. They are deserve a fair shake or a second chance. I don't feel sorry for this 100 million dollar idiot who is 23 years old and is responsible for her own actions. No one is forcing the crap down her throat or up her nose!

She's a waste of publicity and a waste of space and she doesn't deserve pity!

cockgobbler
01-05-2008, 03:42 AM
Sometimes people are built up just to be torn down.

However I do think she is a attention/media whore. But you can't lay the blame at the media's feet. Going out with a short skirt and no panties is just a cry for attention. Maybe she thinks this latest incident will help sell more cd's. Maybe she hopes this episode will finally make the court releave her of the two "burdens" in her life.

I have a friend that works for a local newspaper here in Toronto as a photographer, and he has covered the Toronto International Film Festival for several years. He has actually witnessed "representitives" for among others, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan ect, give the photographers a listing of where they were going to be and when, just so they could make sure there was always a group of photogs taking thier pictures and drawing attention to themselves. Then of course when they start taking the pics and recording some video, the "celebs" start with the "why can't you all leave me alone" BS.

There is such a thing as being famous and respectable at the same time. You don't see Angelina Jolie, Reese Witherspoon, Kelly Clarkson doing this kind of crap.

Nowhere
01-05-2008, 04:43 AM
You know a factor I think is going on here is that the girl just LIVES on attention of the media.

And, given the fact that her sister just "upped" her craziness by doing an even dumber move of getting pregnant at 16, the only way she could do it was to be even crazier than she had ever been before.

Conscious or subconscious, I see this as playing into the whole deal.

She luuuuves her paparazzi (no matter how much she pretends, otherwise)...

justatransgirl
01-05-2008, 05:50 AM
Poor Brittany, I understand her income has falled to only $700,000.00 a MONTH!

And I can say for a fact that if I had what's she's showing off I'd be rich too!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

CORVETTEDUDE
01-05-2008, 06:11 AM
Poor Brittany, I understand her income has falled to only $700,000.00 a MONTH!

And I can say for a fact that if I had what's she's showing off I'd be rich too!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

What she has between her legs, is infinitely smarter than what she has between her ears!!! :shrug :violin

Coroner
01-05-2008, 06:28 AM
Ok, have your white trash cunts but why does the entire world have to watch this crap? Whatever she does, you can see it on almost every European TV station. Nobody except her pathetic fans is interested in watching this. There are so many European celebrities going down the drain but what do we see? A fucking cunt from America fucking up everything one can fuck up.
She´s going down because her music sucks and because she´s out of the lolita age. New faces are coming and the only thing she can do now is to start a business, waste her money and work in a supermarket after that or pull the trigger.

Dino Velvet
01-05-2008, 08:50 AM
Has there been a YouTube sighting of that Chris Crackhead character doing another "Leave Britney Alone!" video? I think there's something wrong with that guy.

suckseed
01-10-2008, 08:40 AM
The logical progression of things...