PDA

View Full Version : People you can't stand!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Anyone?!? A neighbor, an associate, actors/actresses, sportsmen/women, newscasters, teacher, relative, singers/bands..HungAngels members? LOL :twisted:

Come on, let's hear it!

:wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

EyeCumInPiece
01-04-2008, 11:52 AM
My boss. Shes an old fat jewy stank breath cunt who wears the same clothes every day. I wish her nothing but the worst.

dashboard
01-04-2008, 11:59 AM
i cant stand jessica beil because she doesn't have a cock. it'd be nice tho.

drock
01-04-2008, 12:13 PM
i cant stand jessica beil because she doesn't have a cock. it'd be nice tho.

OK you must be gay.. :shock:

dashboard
01-04-2008, 12:16 PM
naw, i just think it would be hot.

arnie666
01-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Well since yesterday anyone who works for the Daily Mail. Because they dared to laugh at Jeremy Clarkson. Who is one of the few celebs who isn't a waste of oxygen. Totally top bloke who who should be PM. In fact he should be potus too!

Balcanoid
01-04-2008, 01:07 PM
...irresponsible people in general...personally I can`t hate anyone but me, sometimes, for a things I`ve done or not....self-hater - huh!
:p

Dino Velvet
01-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Damn, HTG, you're gonna give me Carpool Tunnel Syndrome. I'm a big boy so there is plenty of hate to go around. I will just name the ones off the top of my head.

I Hate
-Bin Laden, Al-Queda, and their Toweliban butt buddies
-Barbara Streisand
-Rosie O'Donnell
-Madonna
-Michael Moore
-Julia Roberts
-Jared From Subway
-Jamie Foxx
-Carson Daly
-Pauly Shore

There's so much more but it's late and I so sleepy.

Balcanoid
01-04-2008, 01:23 PM
...mate, so much hate to go in bed with, don`t U think?

Dino Velvet
01-04-2008, 01:29 PM
...mate, so much hate to go in bed with, don`t U think?

I got it off my chest. I'll be having pleasant dreams while planning all of their demise.

Balcanoid
01-04-2008, 01:46 PM
..sweet dreams to you then...
http://i1.tinypic.com/2j2xair.gif

TSMissJasmine
01-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Anyone?!? A neighbor, an associate, actors/actresses, sportsmen/women, newscasters, teacher, relative, singers/bands..HungAngels members? LOL :twisted:

I cant stand GW Bush

wombat33
01-04-2008, 03:09 PM

Come on, let's hear it!

:wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

For me here is my list:

Anyone living in this beautiful country and doing illegal things like collecting unemployment, disability, welfare, food stamps etc, when they do not deserve or need it.

ULTRA liberals.

All terrorists and all hate group individuals and organizations

People who think they are better than others because they were born with good looks and people who think those people are better because of it.

Terrell Owens
Micheal Irving
Bill Belicheck
the NBA
Liza Fucking Minelli
Britney Spears (and anyone that thinks she has talent)
RUSH (the band)
ALMOST ALL HEAVY METAL BANDS
Mike Vick

LTR_Seeker
01-04-2008, 04:13 PM
I Hate Working Nights But love looking at Haras Pics :)

StaggerLee
01-04-2008, 07:18 PM
I don't like being a hater, but Nathan Lane just creeps me out-enough already!

TSMissJasmine
01-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Britney Spears (and anyone that thinks she has talent)

Britany is quite hate-able

trish
01-04-2008, 07:30 PM
i fuckin' hate zombies, they totally creep me out.

MrsKellyPierce
01-04-2008, 07:32 PM
well I hate you too wombat lol

trish
01-04-2008, 07:38 PM
People who think they are better than others because they were born with good looks and people who think those people are better because of it.

i worked hard and payed good money for these looks. we have the technology. we can make you BETTER. :)

eggbert
01-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Bush & Bin Laden

a994
01-05-2008, 08:30 AM
My list:

terrorists
rednecks
Republicans
Nazis
Neo-Nazis
Los Angeles sports teams (ESPECIALLY the Dodgers and the Lakers)

Realgirls4me
01-05-2008, 08:33 AM
My list:

terrorists
rednecks
Republicans
Nazis
Neo-Nazis
Los Angeles sports teams (ESPECIALLY the Dodgers and the Lakers)

LOL !!! What, pray tell, do the Dodgers and Lakers have in common with any of the losers on your list?

(rhetorical question, mate)

:D

Quinn
01-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Things that I can not stand:

1) Los Angeles.
2) The extreme political left and the extreme political right.
3) Causeheads.
4) Silverspoons.

-Quinn

Dino Velvet
01-05-2008, 11:14 PM
I also hate any celebrity who would rather hang out with Hugo Chavez and people like him than go visit our troops.

TheOne1
01-05-2008, 11:21 PM
doctors who perform cosmetic surgery..

god made you ugly for a reason.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-06-2008, 04:42 AM
I hate anyone who says they hate no one

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-06-2008, 05:05 AM
:lol: That's such a strong statement JWBL. Can we hear all about it?!? LOL Just teasing ya! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

trish
01-06-2008, 05:14 AM
I also hate any celebrity who would rather hang out with Hugo Chavez and people like him than go visit our troops.

dear dino,
i'd love to visit the troops but i have a friend serving in Iraq and he's exactly like Hugo Chavez. in fact everyone in his unit is exactly like him. what should i do?

signed,
confused.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-06-2008, 05:18 AM
GET IN CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-06-2008, 05:34 AM
Girl, cum to chat! One of your bestfriends is in there just now!
You might wanna say HI! Oh and bring a hammer! LOL ;)

http://31529849.gabbly.com/gabbly/cw.jsp?e=1&t=http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=1'

~Kisses.

HTG

Welsh_Gaz
01-06-2008, 06:05 AM
The people who compile news reports. I don't give two shits about Britney, I want fucking NEWS!

T5000
01-06-2008, 08:30 AM
Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Oprah, Madonna, Everyone on reality TV shows,
G.W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Micky mouse, Democrats, Republicans, Communists, Emo bands.

wombat33
01-06-2008, 07:42 PM
well I hate you too wombat lol

Why are you in the NBA???

wombat33
01-06-2008, 07:43 PM

i worked hard and payed good money for these looks. we have the technology. we can make you BETTER. :)

And you look GORGEOUS..........but looks alone make no one better than anyone else. It is the character that is important. I am sure you have both as your posts seem to show dear.

trish
01-06-2008, 08:37 PM

And you look GORGEOUS..........but looks alone make no one better than anyone else. It is the character that is important. I am sure you have both as your posts seem to show dear.

thank you, flattery will get you everywhere, and yes as you surmised my posts were in jest. on a more serious note:

imho it's all important: looks, brains, coordination, strength, character. it's just all important at different times and to different people. on the basketball court, skill and coordination might be important. when planning a bank robbery you want someone with brains and courage. when implementing a push campaign you want baldfaced liars. when you go to the Bada Bing you want to see curvaceous hips and succulent tits. better is a relative term. better for what and for whom? so you see, i am better than you, AND you're better than me. so would you prefer me better buttered, battered or boned? :)

CORVETTEDUDE
01-06-2008, 08:49 PM
OK, I've thought about it and, with indifference to Gods decree to love everyone, there IS someone I HATE.

Islamic Extremist Bigots that practice Terrorism in the name of Islam. They constanting suck eachothers dicks an attempt to infuriate them and any symphatizers), and must die, as cruely as they administer their destruction. If I have a mission, the remainder of my life is dedicated to the total eradication of those pieces of shit.

There, I've said it!!!

trish
01-06-2008, 09:01 PM
OK, I've thought about it and, with indifference to Gods decree to love everyone, there IS someone I HATE.

Islamic Extremist Bigots that practice Terrorism in the name of Islam. They constanting suck eachothers dicks an attempt to infuriate them and any symphatizers), and must die, as cruely as they administer their destruction. If I have a mission, the remainder of my life is dedicated to the total eradication of those pieces of shit.

There, I've said it!!!

otherwise known as the mujahadeen, an army created by american covert ops to defeat the russkies in afghanistan. bin laden himself was trained in the mujahadeen by american soldiers. trouble is, after pushing the soviets out, we didn't follow through. we left a vacuum. this is how we "lost" the first world war. the germans were defeated but germany was left to rot. what won the second world war was the marshall plan. this is why we're losing face in the mid-east today. we've got no follow through. i'll stfu now or else this thread will get moved to the politics and religion forum.

ottorocket
01-06-2008, 11:20 PM
I dont hate per se...but people that i dislike are pretentious, social climbing, anal rententive, attention whores. Also, ignorant types that run on at the mouth because they like the sound of their own voices, but don't ever actually say anything profound or learned. People that don't listen, usually fit this bill...they never absorb anything around them, and usually are void of character and are not to be trusted. I also dislike politicians who try and be the man (or woman) for all people, and yet stand for nothing. Our current crop of both leading Dem and Rep candidates fit this exactly.

Like this concept of "change". They call for change but never trust us to understand what explicit details of "change" they run on about. Its merely a slogan with zero strategy, status-quo agenda's, and an insult to the collective intelligence which is already quiet bereft of ambition for learning.

Dino Velvet
01-07-2008, 10:29 AM
I hate middle-aged news anchormen that describe things as "cool" or "awesome." I guess they're trying to tap into the young hipster demographic.

I hate people that complete every spoken sentence by saying, "Know what ahm sayin'?" When they speak I usually have no idea what they're saying. "Ya feel me?" is just as retarded.

I also hate people that like to do the quote/unquote thing with their fingers when they speak.

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/200702210818pix1.jpg

timxxx
01-07-2008, 11:26 AM

There, I've said it!!!

otherwise known as the mujahadeen, an army created by american covert ops to defeat the russkies in afghanistan. bin laden himself was trained in the mujahadeen by american soldiers. trouble is, after pushing the soviets out, we didn't follow through. we left a vacuum. this is how we "lost" the first world war. the germans were defeated but germany was left to rot. what won the second world war was the marshall plan. this is why we're losing face in the mid-east today. we've got no follow through. i'll stfu now or else this thread will get moved to the politics and religion forum.

That's a good synopsis of Tom Hanks new film 'Charlie Wilson's War' trish.

Balcanoid
01-07-2008, 01:50 PM

:screwy

Dino Velvet
01-07-2008, 05:06 PM

Yeah, I don't trust them either. Nuthin' worse than a damn dirty hippie. Somebody should urinate on them so they smell better.

Azanti
01-13-2008, 02:57 AM
I tend to dislike rather than Hate,

though it certainly is hard not to hate GW!

other things:

Los Angeles and almost all the people I met there.
People who don't do what they say and say what they mean.

CaliGuy
01-13-2008, 02:59 AM
How about Queen Quinn, he is a major loser! lol

MrsKellyPierce
01-13-2008, 03:18 AM
How about Queen Quinn, he is a major loser! lol^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ HIM

LTR_Seeker
01-13-2008, 03:20 AM
Cant stand dc poltcians

iloveshemales77
01-13-2008, 04:25 AM
I truly only hate two people. The guy that bullied me in school and my ex boss who made my life a complete misery for three years. It was driven in both cases by pure and unadulterated callousness and sadism. Both had power over me and got a kick out of abusing me. I think there is such a thing as a truly evil person (such as Amon Goeth as depicted in "Schindlers List"). I would readily kill both of them (as slowly and painfully as possible) if I could get away with it and be accountable to no one but my maker.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-13-2008, 04:33 AM
LOL@the funny picture!

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/200702210818pix1.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

El Nino
01-13-2008, 06:41 AM
no need for the bigotry woman