PDA

View Full Version : hmmm nyc s #1 ts party....NOT!!!!!!

hwbs
06-11-2005, 03:30 AM
I came across this flyer online just like this....i see they spare no expense as claiming no1 party in nyc,lol......guess havent learned about html,lol... :roll:

magic9inch
06-11-2005, 08:21 AM
i seen that chick pic of eros, her body built like a stallion

Looking 4 Now
06-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Did anyone go???

ziffy007
06-11-2005, 01:09 PM
:roll:
Why bother yourslf to dis this girl or her party ?. Maybe it ISN'T as glitzy as some , So your point is ? But is $30 to have a drink or two , meet up with Nina + her TGirlFriends , can that be that bad for $30 ??
What would $30 get you ( half a ticket to a football match , two hours wathing a ball being kicked ? half of a month's subsctiption to cable tv of clapped - out tired re runs or non entity television junk ?? ) So come on , give this TGirl a breakat least this budding TGirl Entrepeneur is trying to do something Creative !!!!
:roll:

hwbs
06-11-2005, 06:47 PM
well u go then....and please lighten the fuck up..... creative or riding on someones coat tails,?lol....and how could it be nyc s #1 party if it never happened,lol....

Darlenethecd
06-11-2005, 11:52 PM
I guess it's safe to say that no one from this board went. Ruby's, the club where it was held, is it a dump? Is it in a $hitty area? I searched the net and couldnt' t come up with anything on Nina Storm. Anyone heard of her?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-12-2005, 04:28 AM
I came across this flyer online just like this....i see they spare no expense as claiming no1 party in nyc,lol......guess havent learned about html,lol... :roll:

you're gonna see a few of these events from time to time, the reason is Allanah kind of monopolizes the parties these days.........as far as good looking T's go that is

let me explain: with the exception of this "Lucky Chang's" place which I've never been to but heard of while attending Thursday nights party, Allanah has the major days wrapped up............ and the people that told me about Lucky Chang's mentioned how the girls weren't quite the lookers as they are at Allanah's events...........

Thursday night is always packed, and tonight will most likely be the same........ it all stems back to the old Edelweiss/Now Bar days, both places made most of their $$$ Thursday thru Saturday

one thing I'll say about the disadvantage of going to any of these other parties..................security!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! At Allanahs parties the security is tighter than a drum so you feel comfortable during your time in...........can't beat that

el hermano
06-12-2005, 09:11 PM
why is there a need for security?

LG
06-13-2005, 10:24 AM
I don't really see why there can't be more than one TS party in New York. Sure this one claims to be number one and probably isn't, but it's a common marketing ploy. Let me give you an example of the meaninglessness of descriptions like this: We have about six or seven decent chinese restaurants in my town. One claims to be the best in the town, another claims to be the best in the whole country, whilst still another claims to be the best in Europe. Now that's not really possible is it?

Anyway, most people know and love Allanah's parties and will continue going there. The more the merrier I say. What the hell are you complaining about? I'd love to have at least one such party in my town and you have several.

Interestingly, TS Nina, the girl organising it, claims a massive 11.5 inches on Eros. Maybe that's what she means by #1.

hwbs
06-13-2005, 03:34 PM
i didnt say dont go....and by the way who were the xxx performers????did anyone go

seanj
06-13-2005, 03:53 PM
that pic must be old as hell...i have seen it being posted in her ads as long as i can remember.