PDA

View Full Version : A bit of erotica, part II

TSMissJasmine
01-04-2008, 12:39 AM
I know you boys are a visual breed but, try and visualize this!

PART II -
As she watches with anticipation awaiting his next move she feels his tongue moving around her womanhood. She starts to arch her back and slowly the feeling grows from pleasure to exhilaration. She finds herself trying to hold back, which only further excites her. Emotion has now taken over. She is trying to thrust her hips but he has her swallowed and pinned to the bed. She unbelievably feels and senses that he is in control and wants all of her. She feels the beginnings of an orgasmic quake from within. She realizes that she is begging and pleading that he not stop. She starts to moan uncontrollably and is quivering and shaking as her legs spring to life and as if they have a mind of there own encompass him around the shoulders.

Her back is now arched as to let him know that it is his for the taking. She is impulsively screaming “ I am cuming - Oh God I am Cuming” He continues to suck hard and long. Trying to drain her of every drop of love that she has. Her whole body is now convulsing and heaving up and down. He has her entirely swallowed and has his tongue wrapped around the base of her. She starts to come and as she feels herself explode in him she also feels him begin to frantically swallow. He is taking all the love she can give as she looks up she a few drops ooze out of the cone of his glistening lips. She is totally fulfilled and watches as he slowly and delicately moves himself up her shaft as he lick and sucks all of her remaining juice. She is totally taken and as she slumps she feels his tongue move around her thigh as she is slowly rolled over.

She knows now that he is ready for his turn and she knows what he wants. She is now on her stomach, his hot tongue caressing her rose bud from behind. She can not believe it but her body is acting as if it has a mind of it’s own. She finds herself arched heaving her backside into the air. He is now going from the follower to the leader. Her actions seem to be awakening another side of him that was not there before. He is now taking control of her. He grabs her by the waist with on arm and pulls her into the air. His face buried between her beautiful sweat glistened cheeks. He is probing her deep with his tongue. He is demanding that he will have her all to himself. She is nervous with anticipation her heart begins to beat faster as he tells her she will be his. He pulls her by the waist with both hands, He is at full attention now. She feels him rubbing between her cheeks. He is slowly working on her. In and out - further in at every push.

She begins to push back. Knowing that it will be better slow but wanting it now. She screams to him “Take Me” and with one giant thrust he completes the connection. She screams out “Yes” and as he thrusts harder deeper and faster she is screaming “ Faster- Faster”

He is now to the point of eruption. She can feel him begin to pull in deep and hold on. She is now running on pure emotion. The power of the feeling has taken control of her. He erupts, and as she feels him explode in her and as she feels the Hot juice pour out she screams "I am yours"

Slowly the warm cascade stops, and suddenly with out warning, he pulls out and grabs her by the waist and pulls her into the air. As she feels the hot love drain from her she is shocked to feel his tongue once again take control of her flower. She is overwhelmed by the feeling. She can not believe the passion and emotion. He has taken her body into his soul and is using it all.

Finally he slowly lets her down on the bed and collapses next to her. She now knows the meaning of the word passion. As he gently kisses her she knows that these moments are what make life worth living. It is the reason she was given feeling.

As he makes his way to the shower to get ready to leave, she is left to wonder why some connect and some do not. He reappears dressed and ready. As they say there goodbyes she is left to wonder - Love or Lust?

BiGuy4TS
01-04-2008, 05:50 AM
Wow, that's very good writing. I definitely got quite a visual from the story. Not to mention you're very sexy, I have to admit your pic certainly fueled the visual as much as your words. :)

TSMissJasmine
01-04-2008, 08:07 AM
Wow, that's very good writing. I definitely got quite a visual from the story. Not to mention you're very sexy, I have to admit your pic certainly fueled the visual as much as your words. :)

I am just a little nut, hoping to someday become a mighty oak tree...

XOXOX

- Jas :D