PDA

View Full Version : So, Night of the Long Knives...

Jericho
01-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Who got chopped and who got away with a paper-cut? :?

thx1138
01-03-2008, 05:32 PM
night rider

scroller
01-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Hooray.

Jericho
01-03-2008, 07:03 PM
night rider

I thought there was a long list, not just NR.

scroller
01-03-2008, 07:48 PM
That's long enough for me. :)

Tomfurbs
01-03-2008, 09:06 PM
has he actually been banned? and is tsintexas whatever been made a moderator?

thx1138
01-03-2008, 09:11 PM
there may be a second blood letting after Allanah's complaint thread this morning which appears to have been deleted in its entirety. :?

KiraHarden
01-03-2008, 09:13 PM
there may be a second blood letting after Allanah's complaint thread this morning which appears to have been deleted in its entirety. :?
well I missed that... If you saw it then post the juicy details, dont let there be a cover up :D

Tomfurbs
01-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Can you fill us in on the gist of that thread? I've had a shit day at work and need some stupid internet bullshit to return me to the life of the living...

KiraHarden
01-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Can you fill us in on the gist of that thread? I've had a shit day at work and need some stupid internet bullshit to return me to the life of the living...
Night Rider is gone for harrasing HA members, and as far as I know quite a few other male posters were shown the door... Lust is also gone...

Tomfurbs
01-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Lust has been banned? for fuck's sake. will we all have to tread on eggshells now?

KiraHarden
01-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Lust has been banned? for fuck's sake. will we all have to tread on eggshells now? Loosenoose is gone but who he really was no one really knows. Vegas is gone as is Rod a Rod. The names are sorta comming back, But if you dont see them posting they are gone.

Tomfurbs
01-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Lust has been banned? for fuck's sake. will we all have to tread on eggshells now? Loosenoose is gone but who he really was no one really knows. Vegas is gone as is Rod a Rod. The names are sorta comming back, But if you dont see them posting they are gone.

in a word: wow! vegas and and loosienoosie seemed pretty harmless, although he may have been underage. Is the rule now: if thou shalt flame, thou shalt be banned for everlasting?

ottorocket
01-03-2008, 09:29 PM
I've been a good boy :)

KiraHarden
01-03-2008, 09:32 PM

in a word: wow! vegas and and loosienoosie seemed pretty harmless, although he may have been underage. Is the rule now: if thou shalt flame, thou shalt be banned for everlasting?
Either looose wa underage or someone banned before, Dunno! No flaming will be tolerated and dont fuck with the bread and butter of HA ( The Girls) guys are expendable. This is what I have heard.

In case no one noticed I made my 1000 post.... :peanutbutter

chefmike
01-03-2008, 09:41 PM
I haven't seen any evidence that anyone has been banned recently, maybe it's true, but I wouldn't believe it unless I heard it from NYCe or JWBL myself...

Tomfurbs
01-03-2008, 09:42 PM
I haven't seen any evidence that anyone has been banned recently, maybe it's true, but I wouldn't believe it unless I heard it from NYCe or JWBL myself...

that makes sense...they don't have 'banned' under their avatars for example...

thx1138
01-03-2008, 09:42 PM
@kira: congrats. BTW: I like your new photo. Re the "bread and butter girls, I'm not 100% sure which are the girls. Can I assume anyone with the appellation of "hot hung angel" is a girl and everyone else is a boy? Re Allanah thread: I've said too much as it is.

KiraHarden
01-03-2008, 09:53 PM
@kira: congrats. BTW: I like your new photo. Re the "bread and butter girls, I'm not 100% sure which are the girls. Can I assume anyone with the appellation of "hot hung angel" is a girl and everyone else is a boy? Re Allanah thread: I've said too much as it is.
All Hung Angels I would believe. So you throw out a crumb OF INSIDE info and walk away... You coward :lol:

CORVETTEDUDE
01-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Confrontation and cunstructive conversation are what communcation is all about. Some people, because they're not face to face, get way out of line. Whether anyone was banned or merely straightened out, doesn't matter. What matters is that people can be comfortable in knowing when they visit the forum, they're head isn't being bashed against a wall.

I for one, am very proud to be here, and thank everyone for putting up with me.

KiraHarden
01-03-2008, 09:55 PM

that makes sense...they don't have 'banned' under their avatars for example...
Well NR hasnt posted in over 24hrs and this guy was avg 50 plus a day... Hes outta here!

thx1138
01-04-2008, 02:21 AM
@Kira: for example, odelay is definitely a hot hung angel from her photo file but yet is only called a junior poster. Without a photo file I can only guess. I don't have time to go back and read all their posts hunting for clues. Regarding the Allanah flap she has reposted it with NYCe's permission.

KiraHarden
01-04-2008, 02:28 AM
@Kira: for example, odelay is definitely a hot hung angel from her photo file but yet is only called a junior poster. Without a photo file I can only guess. I don't have time to go back and read all their posts hunting for clues. Regarding the Allanah flap she has reposted it with NYCe's permission.
Yeah I just read read the the post...

Willie Escalade
01-04-2008, 02:39 AM
I try to be nice to everyone. I have no bad words toward any person I've never met.

icarus2112
01-04-2008, 02:43 AM
I actually miss most of the drama because as soon as I see a thread start to resort to name calling and flaming I usually stop reading it seeing as how the subject of thread is pretty much derailed and what ever interested me to begin with is lost. Hopefully this HA new years resolution will last for awhile.

NYCe
01-04-2008, 02:47 AM
@Kira: for example, odelay is definitely a hot hung angel from her photo file but yet is only called a junior poster.

Huh? :?: What photo file?

thx1138
01-04-2008, 02:52 AM
make that "personal gallery" which is kind of a photo file. sorry for the confusion.

NYCe
01-04-2008, 03:09 AM
I don't those photos are actually Odelay.

chenshuibian
01-04-2008, 03:30 AM
It's a damn shame to see good people go.

Odelay
01-04-2008, 03:33 AM
I don't those photos are actually Odelay.

Yup... those aren't me. I'm a guy. Sorry 'bout that. Now that I see it's called a "personal" gallery I see I shouldn't be posting random stuff there.

Sorry for 'da confusion.

Got some deletin' to do.

BBaggins06
01-04-2008, 04:15 AM
It's a damn shame to see good people go.

Name one.