PDA

View Full Version : makeovers

Ts Laura
06-10-2005, 11:19 AM
question for any of the girls here, have any of you been anywere and had a make over done when looking for new makeup? i haven't gone in forever because i got tired of the girls that did them having no real clue on makeup and doing some really goofy looks, i was thinking of trying mac but always thought there makeup to heavy for day to day wear. remember texas is super hot and anything heavy = running lines in the makeup lol but any of you know a place that does a makeover while showing there makeup to you? thanks in advance cause it has been years since i went to look for makeup changes

lucx
06-10-2005, 04:13 PM
well... as i see... you dont need to change your make up or the way you look...
you are fine the way you are right now...
:*

tubgirl
06-10-2005, 06:20 PM
i don't know of any stores that do what you are asking, but how about checking out the independants in your area? try to find someone who sells artistry, mary kay, etc. they usually give free demos of their products. good luck.

Ts Laura
06-10-2005, 07:17 PM
not a mary kay fan to be honest, and lucx it isn't a change in style, they can give you an idea, sometimes do things a bit different with something you may not have and such and it is a way to find different makeup and see the results right in front of your eyes without buying 5 different foundation shades and so on, also just to let you know most girls have there style of makeup that they do and don't venture to far off the path they know personally, everyone can experiment on themselves but someone looking from another view point can show you something or see something you can't in the makeup

tubgirl
06-11-2005, 03:17 AM
sorry, that's all the info i can help you with.

but i will echo lucx's comment. you are stunning.

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-14-2005, 09:21 AM
MAC has things that aren't too heavy...Try them out. They turn it.