PDA

View Full Version : Please Gentleman that like to Call Ladies Fags and Men

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:00 AM
I would like for you to refer to me from now on
by Donald Shore
by him, he, and his
by fag, faggot, and queer and any other thing that has to deal with that.

I don't want you to hide your Queer FACTOR

PRIDE!!! 2008

:D

TheGuard
01-02-2008, 07:03 AM
Hey Don, nice wiener, you'd look better with muttonchops, and can we do something about that pesky long hair and boob situation?

tongue-firmly-now-out-of-cheek

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:04 AM
And a member in chat just said this.

Men call girls sluts and whores all the time, which is their choice how to refer to them.

And it's also a transsexuals choice to call men fags.

I've been called a girl....what's the diiference, and don't say you act like one.

Go ahead, bullshit your way out of this one.

:popcorn

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:05 AM
lol

canihavu
01-02-2008, 07:08 AM
lol.......

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:08 AM
I would like for you to refer to me from now on
by Donald Shore
by him, he, and his
by fag, faggot, and queer and any other thing that has to deal with that.

I don't want you to hide your Queer FACTOR

PRIDE!!! 2008

:DI can smell the amyl nitrate and hear the Mardi Gras beads from here. lol :lol: :lol: :lol: We must get them some wigs and shoes.

ohioboy
01-02-2008, 07:09 AM
I still love ya Donny!

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:10 AM
And a member in chat just said this.

Men call girls sluts and whores all the time, which is their choice how to refer to them.

I've been called a girl....what's the diiference, and don't say you act like one.

:popcorn I'm sorry I had to laugh at the thought of you thinking you know what a woman acts like. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheGuard
01-02-2008, 07:11 AM
He's taking...classes...

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:13 AM
He's taking...classes... Oh, must be flunking?

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:13 AM
[quote=KellyShore]And a member in chat just said this.

:popcorn[/qu
ote] I'm sorry I had to laugh at the thought of you thinking you know what a woman acts like. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know what goes on inside a womans head, it's difficult to decide with a tranny though. It seems a few girls on here can't cope with the attention which has turned them into self obsessed whores, you included.

Answer the question.

:D

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:14 AM
[quote=KellyShore]And a member in chat just said this.

:popcorn[/qu
ote] I'm sorry I had to laugh at the thought of you thinking you know what a woman acts like. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know what goes on inside a womans head, it's difficult to decide with a tranny though. It seems a few girls on here can't cope with the attention which has turned them into self obsessed whores, you included.

Answer the question.

:D Who called you a girl? Blackmagic isn't a girl, thats a fat man with man boobs.

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:15 AM
Nicole has.....

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:18 AM
Nicole has..... Oh she must of been talking about that HA pageant we are gonna hold. Which fags the prettiest.

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:22 AM
Nicole has..... Oh she must of been talking about that HA pageant we are gonna hold. Which fags the prettiest.

You've just made a thread whining about being called a man (which makes more sense than calling us women) and now you're trying to insult LMFAO

You can't give a straight answer, you don't even have the braincells to make up an excuse.

irishgirl
01-02-2008, 07:24 AM
Dude people are calling you trans cause of this thread:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=25748

It seems a bit obvious that there is no "friend" - especially as you haven't brought the matter back up despite your 8 billion posts.

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/ go buy some hormones and work your shit out somewhere else, k?

loosenoose24
01-02-2008, 07:26 AM
can I buy pot from you?

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:27 AM

You've just made a thread whining about being called a man (which makes more sense than calling us women) and now you're trying to insult LMFAO

You can't give a straight answer, you don't even have the braincells to make up an excuse. Hey Lord of the Fags...my 'whining' as you put it wasn't about me.

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:28 AM
Nicole has..... Oh she must of been talking about that HA pageant we are gonna hold. Which fags the prettiest.I can see Winona doing a Beyonce song. lolI'm sure the choreography would be great since Lust and Vegasboy would be his back up dancers.

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:29 AM

It seems a bit obvious that there is no "friend" - especially as you haven't brought the matter back up despite your 8 billion posts.

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/ go buy some hormones and work your shit out somewhere else, k?

listen irish"girl" stfu, I don't know you nor do I want to judging by your photos. I would have brought it up if he was going to go through with it.

get a fucking boob job by the way

Night Rider
can I buy pot from you?

you're too young mr muscle

MrsKellyPierce

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/ go buy some hormones and work your shit out somewhere else, k? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:31 AM

listen irish"girl" stfu, I don't know you nor do I want to judging by your photos. I would have brought it up if he was going to go through with it.

get a fucking boob job by the way snap snap look at how he just read her looks FAG!

Go on Mary!

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:31 AM
Nicole has..... Oh she must of been talking about that HA pageant we are gonna hold. Which fags the prettiest.I can see Winona doing a Beyonce song. lolI'm sure the choreography would be great since Lust and Vegasboy would be his back up dancers.

Kelly Whore, doesn't surprise me that you're backstabbing Lust now that he has left.

Keep photoshoppin' :lol: adios

Odelay
01-02-2008, 07:32 AM

LMAO! Just when you think there cannot be any new twists and turns in these flame threads, someone fools you.

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:33 AM

Kelly Whore, doesn't surprise me that you're backstabbing Lust now that he has left.

Keep photoshoppin' :lol: adios backstabbing? Unlike you Lust understands when a lady has a disagreement with him it's okay, he still likes me and I still like him. So blow it out your A-hole.

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:33 AM

LMAO! Just when you think there cannot be any new twists and turns in these flame threads, someone fools you.

surprise surprise odelay is brown nosing the derranged trannies

Legend
01-02-2008, 07:34 AM

Keep photoshoppin' :lol: adios

LOL like he left a couple of days ago.As soon as he seems that post he will come back.

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:34 AM

Keep photoshoppin' :lol: adios backstabbing? Unlike you Lust understands when a lady has a disagreement with him it's okay, he still likes me and I still like him. So blow it out your A-hole.

you're a back stabbing whore, get over yourself

you really do think you're a lady!! :lol:

Legend
01-02-2008, 07:35 AM
NR hows the lurking working for you.

irishgirl
01-02-2008, 07:35 AM

Come again? I think I mis-read you. Dick.

Dude it's not a deal. This is a lame internet message board, you don't need to feel embarrased. No one here knows you in real life. Just step back evaluate, and see what you need to do to make yourself happy.

Mindlessly posting on a internet message board certainly isn't the way though.

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:36 AM

you really do think you're a lady!! :lol: I would say that if lust is here, which I'm sure he is. He reads these forums. He can't escape, he loves me too much.

I have never had issue of speaking my mind to anyone on here.

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:39 AM

Come again? I think I mis-read you. Dick.

Dude it's not a deal. This is a lame internet message board, you don't need to feel embarrased. No one here knows you in real life. Just step back evaluate, and see what you need to do to make yourself happy.

Mindlessly posting on a internet message board certainly isn't the way though.

I've met people here that I'm keeping in contact with. What's your purpose here apart from being the unknown tgirl that makes threads to see if a bunch of homosexuals want you to get a boobjob.

You attacked me, here's some friendly advice, get a boobjob unless you don't want to be accused of a pervert in a ladies rest room.

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:40 AM

you really do think you're a lady!! :lol: I would say that if lust is here, which I'm sure he is. He reads these forums. He can't escape, he loves me too much.

get over yourself, he likes you but he certainly doesn't love you. you love yourself enough anyway....

loosenoose24
01-02-2008, 07:42 AM
can I buy pot from you?

Why do you want to hurt my feelings? Let's just be cool. Circle up. Hold hands. Sing Kumbaiyah.

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:43 AM

get over yourself, he likes you but he certainly doesn't love you. you love yourself enough anyway.... Oh I am sorry did I make you jealous, cause I'm hitting on your man? Sorry Buckwheat Bertha, I'll lay off.

irishgirl
01-02-2008, 07:43 AM
I've met people here that I'm keeping in contact with. What's your purpose here apart from being the unknown tgirl that makes threads to see if a bunch of homosexuals want you to get a boobjob.

You attacked me, here's some friendly advice, get a boobjob unless you don't want to be accused of a pervert in a ladies rest room.

So, again let's all calm down. I'm here because I'm a girl with a penis. Men who like girls with penis' fascinate me, cause if they are for real that makes my dating life a lot simpler.

You just called everyone here gay. I thought you thought that was dumb? Do you not identify with the men who post here? Why are you different?

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:44 AM
can I buy pot from you?

Why do you want to hurt my feelings? Let's just be cool. Circle up. Hold hands. Sing Kumbaiyah. Listen you, I was joking with you. Flirting rather. You took me serious. I can't help that. So yes here's your pot over you damn head!

Odelay
01-02-2008, 07:45 AM

Night Rider, you indict yourself as a humorless man every time you pick a fight with someone new. What irishgirl said was damn funny. The fact that you can't see the humor and have to lash out at anyone who does laugh, speaks volumes about you.

The best forum whores take it just as well as they can dish it.

The worst forum whores are the ones with no sense of humor and thin skins, to boot.

loosenoose24
can I buy pot from you?

Why do you want to hurt my feelings? Let's just be cool. Circle up. Hold hands. Sing Kumbaiyah. Listen you, I was joking with you. Flirting rather. You took me serious. I can't help that. So yes here's your pot over you damn head!
night rider said it. not you. But if that had been you I would have played along. I would have said something clever. I can't think of what I would have said right now. We can just guess it would have made you laugh until you peed a little.

Night Rider

So, again let's all calm down. I'm here because I'm a girl with a penis. Men who like girls with penis' fascinate me, cause if they are for real that makes my dating life a lot simpler.

You just called everyone here gay. I thought you thought that was dumb? Do you not identify with the men who post here? Why are you different?

no time for your love storys

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:46 AM

I have never had issue of speaking my mind to anyone on here.i feel badly for Lust in some ways because he couldn't come to grips. NR is angrier because its not just attraction for TS, but GID. And as many of us know, transitioning takes courage. Yes, but at least now Irish has informed him err her of a place to get hormones

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:47 AM

Night Rider, you indict yourself as a humorless man every time you pick a fight with someone new. What irishgirl said was damn funny. The fact that you can't see the humor and have to lash out at anyone who does laugh, speaks volumes about you.

The worst forum whores are the ones with no sense of humor and thin skins, to boot.

lmao!!!!!

dry your eyes I was joking with you

irishgirl
01-02-2008, 07:48 AM

Hey I did not say it to be funny. Sure I posted in a lighthearted tone, but I'm very for real about what I've noticed.

I don't mean anything personal about it, but when someone is just lashing out all over the place and thier unresolved issues are making other folks feel bad, I mean that's not cool.

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:49 AM

I have never had issue of speaking my mind to anyone on here.i feel badly for Lust in some ways because he couldn't come to grips. NR is angrier because its not just attraction for TS, but GID. And as many of us know, transitioning takes courage. Yes, but at least now Irish has informed him err her of a place to get hormones

So you're calling me a woman..... that's an insult to males all around the globe, I don't believe you just said that :lol:

loosenoose24
can I buy pot from you?

night rider said it. not you. But if that had been you I would have played along. I would have said something clever. I can't think of what I would have said right now. We can just guess it would have made you laugh until you peed a little.
Night Rider isn't a handle right? j/k

MrsKellyPierce
Winona it has always been my knowledge the the ugly t-girls go after the pretty ones. No wonder you fight with Jen and Nicole.

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:51 AM
can I buy pot from you?

Her name is Winona, I prefer to call her buckwheat Bertha.

Odelay
01-02-2008, 07:51 AM

Hey I did not say it to be funny. Sure I posted in a lighthearted tone, but I'm very for real about what I've noticed.

I don't mean anything personal about it, but when someone is just lashing out all over the place and thier unresolved issues are making other folks feel bad, I mean that's not cool.

I stand corrected.

loosenoose24
01-02-2008, 07:52 AM
can I buy pot from you?

ahhhhh. Duly noted. What about large marge?

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:52 AM
[quote:a611aad2a5="Night Rider"]Nicole has..... Oh she must of been talking about that HA pageant we are gonna hold. Which fags the prettiest.I can see Winona doing a Beyonce song. lolI'm sure the choreography would be great since Lust and Vegasboy would be his back up dancers.

So you're calling me a woman..... that's an insult to males all around the globe, I don't believe you just said that :lol:[/quote:a611aad2a5] No sweety, you have that wrong. It's an insult to us women. Don't forget to get some spironolactine it gets rid of the testorone, and some estradiol.

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:53 AM
can I buy pot from you?

ahhhhh. Duly noted. What about large marge? :lol: :lol: I love that Large Marge.

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 07:54 AM
lmaoooooooo

I'll not even pursue this argument because it could get nasty

stillies77
01-02-2008, 07:54 AM
Winona? wow.

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2008, 07:57 AM
lmaoooooooo

I'll not even pursue this argument because it could get nasty :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh no you didn't. Testify. Go Winona! Werq it out!

irishgirl
01-02-2008, 07:58 AM
lmaoooooooo

Too close to home?

Odelay
01-02-2008, 08:00 AM
lmaoooooooo

Too close to home?

After 4,800 posts, I assume he knows that if he drops out of an argument that he's pretty much affirming the other point of view.

Legend
01-02-2008, 08:01 AM
lmaoooooooo

I'll not even pursue this argument because it could get nastyIt's not funny, bitch. Don't worry, you can still do coke, and be supermodel thin. WORK!

lol

Night Rider
01-02-2008, 08:06 AM
lmaoooooooo

Too close to home?

here's some truth about this place irishman, when people like Legend is respected by more than one person then there's something VERY wrong. Also Nicole is a complete asshole on the forum but from her youtube viseo she looks like a flakey wreck, so I've made peace.

irishgirl
01-02-2008, 08:17 AM
lmaoooooooo

Too close to home?

here's some truth about this place irishman, when people like Legend is respected by more than one person then there's something VERY wrong. Also Nicole is a complete asshole on the forum but from her youtube viseo she looks like a flakey wreck, so I've made peace.

Ummmm.......

stillies77
01-02-2008, 08:53 AM
peeps be piling on this thread haha