PDA

View Full Version : Giving props where they're due...

Thuggish_Intellect
06-10-2005, 04:50 AM
I just wanted to give props to this site for doing what "ya'll" do. It's basically, simply fucking amazing in my opinion. Let me explain myself.

I operate on the principle, "Beauty in Simplicity". I believe that you don't have to be over the top or outlandish in order to be efficient and effective at what you do. And what "YOU DO" is supply an above grade meeting place/jumpoff spot for insightful conversation, meet ups, idea exchanges, tips, pointers, pictures and the lot.

Being a young cat in the recording industry, I haven't been able to revel in the life like most of you cats by attending parties/clubs/balls/pagaents and whatever so this is basically my TS nirvanah. This is where I get my "fill" if you will of everything pertaining to the ts lifestyle.

I actually enjoy the fact that the girls make it a point to humanize themselves via there conversations on this board. You put a "person" to the face that so many of these cats out here wouldn't otherwise know. I for one am guilty of associating all ts with dumb, money driven, airheads when the fact is that alot of these girls are simply about there hustle...and from one hustler to another, I can't knock you baby girl...

It's also opened my eyes to seeing that there are guys out there like me. Guys who aren't gay or desire men but rather appreciate ts (and especially black/latina ts) for the unique beings they are.

I'll not turn this into a fluff peice and all but I will say that I just really dig this site. A free open space on the net where like minds can exchange ideas and thoughts. Maybe one day i'll be privelledged enough to break away from the hip hop grind and make it to NYC for one of Allanah's parties (as soon as she gets that VIP room with NO CAMERAS...lol) or maybe one of those ATL peaches will pick up on a good idea and throw something in Atlanta or DC (Chocolate cities).

And for you regular Joes out there, take solace in the fact that there are cats out there like me in the biz, some semi-famous, some famous, some mega huge that happen to dig t-girls, it's not just a middle-class fantasy playa...lol :lol:

Thuggish_Intellect
06-10-2005, 05:24 AM
I can't leave yall empty handed

:shock:

Thuggish_Intellect
06-10-2005, 05:26 AM
4 sho 4 sho

Thuggish_Intellect
06-10-2005, 05:28 AM
oh...but wait.

Thuggish_Intellect
06-10-2005, 05:33 AM
***DISCLAIMER***

WARNING: The following shorties have been known to make blind men see, seeing men blind, limp men grow, and grown men shiver in fear...Body's like WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa Pimp'n...

I'd just throw on some David Banner "Like A Pimp" and let the Dollar$ flow freely...lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-10-2005, 05:34 AM
Starr is bangin in person
so is Jade
but most of you already knew that

Thuggish_Intellect
06-10-2005, 05:35 AM
forgot some... :wink:

Thuggish_Intellect
06-11-2005, 05:52 AM
so is Jade

judging by pics alone i'd have to agree...Damn, why do this world have to be so fucked up with the predjudices...definately wifey material but the law ain't trying to hear that...

blckhaze
06-11-2005, 05:55 AM
so is Jade

judging by pics alone i'd have to agree...Damn, why do this world have to be so fucked up with the predjudices...definately wifey material but the law ain't trying to hear that...thats for damn sure. starr and jade would definitely make a brotha wann settle down and get house in da burbs with a white pickett fence and all dat shit.

Thuggish_Intellect
06-11-2005, 07:13 AM
so is Jade

judging by pics alone i'd have to agree...Damn, why do this world have to be so fucked up with the predjudices...definately wifey material but the law ain't trying to hear that...thats for damn sure. starr and jade would definitely make a brotha wann settle down and get house in da burbs with a white pickett fence and all dat shit.

I got this thing though...if it looks too good to be true it probablly is...............they probablly got fucked up attitudes are childish, materialistic, or have bad breath...they just can't be total dimes...lol

blckhaze
06-11-2005, 08:36 AM
so is Jade

I got this thing though...if it looks too good to be true it probablly is...............they probablly got fucked up attitudes are childish, materialistic, or have bad breath...they just can't be total dimes...loldont know bout starr, but from jade's post, she seems down to earth. cant say 100%, but you never know til ya met em.

innavoice
06-11-2005, 05:02 PM
This guy.....gonna go and make me actually log-in.....lol

Anyway.....i remember "Brina from Baltimore"
from NY back in the days. I knew she was cute and slept on but.......she's just REDICULOUS now. Funny how folks still sleep tho'.

That bein' said.......uhhhh...bruh....we KNOW ur holdin' out.

LBCDO
06-11-2005, 09:21 PM
Ive met Niko, jada, and starr. All have passed through or live in ATL. Fave is Starr. Nothing against the other girls, but she reminds me of aaliyah a lil.

wukinpunub68
06-12-2005, 02:57 PM
I have to agree with what you wrote thuggish, This place is the place to be, say what you want and look all you want and not feel any kinda way about it. STARR is unbelievable she is very pretty and very sweet she does a lot of traveling so she may be in a city near you hard to believe she is what she is. :roll:

rick_932
06-12-2005, 05:27 PM
props for the pics T_I

Thuggish_Intellect
06-12-2005, 05:36 PM
This guy.....gonna go and make me actually log-in.....lol

Anyway.....i remember "Brina from Baltimore"
from NY back in the days. I knew she was cute and slept on but.......she's just REDICULOUS now. Funny how folks still sleep tho'.

That bein' said.......uhhhh...bruh....we KNOW ur holdin' out.

word.

And Nah, I ain't holding out...I wish that was me in the pic...lol

Thuggish_Intellect
06-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Ive met Niko, jada, and starr. All have passed through or live in ATL. Fave is Starr. Nothing against the other girls, but she reminds me of aaliyah a lil.

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMG!!!

Game Over...Aaliyah??? She does kinda have that vibe thru the pics IMO. You lucky bastard. :lol:

Thuggish_Intellect
06-12-2005, 05:38 PM
props for the pics T_I

no prob...without interaction this board wouldn't be what it is.

tatianna
07-25-2005, 08:39 AM
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :wink:

magic9inch
07-25-2005, 03:15 PM
leaves thread after seeing that last pic :x

tatianna
07-25-2005, 03:52 PM
thanks boo every one has there own thoughts about different peeeps. iBut i still thank u!! :wink:

popperluv
07-25-2005, 03:54 PM
leaves thread after seeing that last pic :x :lol:

cheddar
04-12-2006, 04:51 PM
any contact info for Brina?

Dkg
04-12-2006, 07:30 PM
you're in the recording indusrty? I mean, unless you're name is swizz beatz or sean combs I don't think you have much to worry about. You could always go to a night club and get to know some of the girls. I dunno, I doubt someone would put the spotlight on you and "ruin your carrer" or whatever it is you don't want to happen.